Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-30-2016, 02:32 AM   #1
kittenwhore

Unhappy naughty girl

hi everyone, ive been a really naughty slut and i need to be punished

i havent been doing chores, ive been putting everything off, ive been touching myself several time a day. please punish me accordingly, thank you for taking your time to punish this useless, worthless whore.

Dislikes (may be used as punishments): deep throating, writing tasks, having no control what so ever (i like to have a little control over things), hurting my nipples and clit

Limits: family, friend, work, public, scat, permanent, blood, anal
kittenwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:41 AM   #2
Chris354

Firstly, slap your slutty pussy twenty times. You have been touching it too much.
Next time you have to pee, you have to drink a pint of water an wait thirty minutes - after the time is up, put two clothes pins on each nipple and get them off by slapping your tits. You cannot pee until you have got them all off.
Chris354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 03:02 AM   #3
kittenwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris354 View Post
Firstly, slap your slutty pussy twenty times. You have been touching it too much.
Next time you have to pee, you have to drink a pint of water an wait thirty minutes - after the time is up, put two clothes pins on each nipple and get them off by slapping your tits. You cannot pee until you have got them all off.
thank you sir for punishing this worthless whore

Dislikes (may be used as punishments): deep throating, writing tasks, having no control what so ever (i like to have a little control over things), hurting my nipples and clit

Old 05-30-2016, 03:08 AM   #4
switch06

Drink 2l of water and then wait until you need to pee, then wait another hour, you are then to fill as many cups as possible with your piss. Now, PM me how many cups you filled before downing every single one. Enjoy you slut, you should cum and have 10 minutes Post Orgasm masturbating too of which I want a report about.
switch06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:33 AM   #5
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenwhore View Post
hi everyone, ive been a really naughty slut and i need to be punished

i havent been doing chores, ive been putting everything off, ive been touching myself several time a day. please punish me accordingly, thank you for taking your time to punish this useless, worthless whore.
Listen up slut! playing with your nasty cunt is a privilege that you have clearly been abusing.to start with you will put 4 clamps surrounding your slut nipples(on the edge of your Areola)(both tits). Then you will put one on each nipple as well. Now slut, you will edge. Once you are on edge you will start deepthroating. for every 10 times you are able to take in the entire shaft down your slut throat you may remove a single clamp. If the cock ever comes completely out of your mouth you will replace a clamp. You will continue to edge until you have removed all clamps. IF you cum you will PM me for additional punishment. A detailed report of your punishment is appreciated.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:53 AM   #6
Raenef
Distinguished Member

Some easy punishment

If you want to touch yourself, you have to take something deep into your mouth, and I mean deep

If it is in you may touch yourself if it is not you don't

Easy right?

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:09 AM   #7
useandabuse14

Default Clean

Since you've been putting off chores, how about you take this opportunity to clean the house. First make a tac bra, then smear icy hot on your pussy and asshole. Now give yourself a wedgie by connecting your panties to your bra. This is how you will clean you house. Reapply the icy hot each time you move on to a new room. Each time you finish a room, you must edge 3 times on a different piece of furniture each time. And no using your hands or cumming if you fail, pm me for punishment. a detailed report and/or pics would be appreciated.
useandabuse14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 01:39 PM   #8
kittenwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
Listen up slut! playing with your nasty cunt is a privilege that you have clearly been abusing.to start with you will put 4 clamps surrounding your slut nipples(on the edge of your Areola)(both tits). Then you will put one on each nipple as well. Now slut, you will edge. Once you are on edge you will start deepthroating. for every 10 times you are able to take in the entire shaft down your slut throat you may remove a single clamp. If the cock ever comes completely out of your mouth you will replace a clamp. You will continue to edge until you have removed all clamps. IF you cum you will PM me for additional punishment. A detailed report of your punishment is appreciated.

thank you sir, i did cum so i will pm you after this, i get gagging when i deepthroated and i was able to take two clamps off but then i had to add one back on. thank you for punishing this useless bitch

Old 05-30-2016, 01:41 PM   #9
kittenwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenef View Post
Some easy punishment

If you want to touch yourself, you have to take something deep into your mouth, and I mean deep

If it is in you may touch yourself if it is not you don't

Easy right?
not easy sir, i kept gagging and i ended up in tears. thank you for punishing this slut

Old 05-30-2016, 01:43 PM   #10
kittenwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by useandabuse14 View Post
Since you've been putting off chores, how about you take this opportunity to clean the house. First make a tac bra, then smear icy hot on your pussy and asshole. Now give yourself a wedgie by connecting your panties to your bra. This is how you will clean you house. Reapply the icy hot each time you move on to a new room. Each time you finish a room, you must edge 3 times on a different piece of furniture each time. And no using your hands or cumming if you fail, pm me for punishment. a detailed report and/or pics would be appreciated.

thank you sir, i will do this later on today

Old 05-30-2016, 01:55 PM   #11
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

In addition, you will receive 100 spanks, bare ass, alternating cheeks, before you clean each room.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:43 PM   #12
Raenef
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenwhore View Post
not easy sir, i kept gagging and i ended up in tears. thank you for punishing this slut
Guess you have to keep training like this

If you want some variation pm me

For example cam your face the next time

Likes : domination, bondage, degrading, (light-)pain, semi-public, watersports
dislike: brats (difficult to find the border between make me / uncomfortable)
Limits: illegal, scat, permanent, blood, vomit

"first law of the universe: can never have too much duct tape"

Last edited by Raenef; 05-30-2016 at 10:46 PM.
Raenef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 04:45 PM   #13
kittenwhore

anything else? i still haven't learnt my lesson, punish this slut please. i need to learn my lesson

Old 05-31-2016, 07:14 PM   #14
ysm

Hello cunt. Take off all your clothes, and note what time it is. Then take a quarter and hold it against the wall with your nose. Clasp your hands behind your back.

You may not speak, move, or look at any clocks while standing there. After you feel confident that you've been there for one hour, you may stop.

If it turns out it was less than one hour, or if you let the quarter fall, or move your hands from behind your back at any point, you must either start over from zero, or give up and message me for a different, harsher punishment.

Every time you start over, the required time increases by thirty minutes (so you have to do 90 full minutes the second time, two hours the third time, etc.)
ysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 05:21 AM   #15
LiamTheGreat69
getDare Sweetheart

You are to sit on uncooked rice for five minutes, then spank yourself 100 times each cheek, afterwards sit on the rice again for 10 minutes, you are not allowed to pee for 3 days when you finished

Of course do it all naked
Toys: none

M Switch (Sub)

I want a mistress

Bdsm test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587304

My girl name is Sara
Pm me for kik (unless you’re a guy, I’m getting sick of guys pming me for dominating)

LiamTheGreat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LiamTheGreat69 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naughty girl punishment, punishment bad slut, slut punishment, worthless whore