Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 12:28 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Road Trip!!.......who wants to CUM?

Good day all, its Friday and I will be leaving work early today to make the 4 hour drive to meet up with my Sir for the weekend.

I am so excited, and you all know how much fun I can be when I am excited

So, I have done this before and the GetDare folks made it so much fun I cant wait to do this again!!

So, here we go......, I have a 4 hour road trip ahead of me until I am able, once again, to feel Sirs delicious cock at the back of my slutty mouth.

I will be driving a 4 door sedan with a glass sunroof, on a multi lane interstate highway.

The wardrobe I have selected for my trip;

Short Raincoat, reaching midway down my thigh to almost knee level.

Stockings.

Black 5 inch heels, identical to what you see in my profile pic

Demi Cup bra, cranked right up, supporting my 38dd, and leaving my nipples exposed.

Now, here are the dares you control;

Post the following words and I will do the following tasks;

Buzz = 30 second buzz with wiivibe.

Chain = 10 tugs on my crotch chain

Truckers slut view = I will pull up along side a big rig, open my coat, giving the driver a clear view of my exposed breasts and stockings for 30 seconds.

If you choose to include a detailed description of what you would like me to do for you if you had me alone
in a roadside rest stop for 10 minutes, I will double the length of the tasks!

I will report on my trip later this evening or tomorrow, depending on what Sir has planned for me

Sir will be so surprised....

Enjoy Me!

xoxo andreaswallows.....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 05-27-2016, 12:44 PM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Truckers slut view

10 minutes at a truck stop? Pull you behind a building, out of immediate sight, but easy for anyone else to stumble on. Strip the rain coat, throw it down, so you have a surface to kneel on. Fingers on your nipples, and one foot looped around your crotch chain, and use my size and leverage to pull on both while you suck cock.
After I filled your mouth with cum, I'd have you look up with your mouth wide open, and I'd take a single picture of your face, my cum in your mouth. After you swallowed, I'd have you stand up, get on my knees, give your chain one good pull while I could see how it effected you, and give your cunt an appreciative lick and a kiss to show my appreciation for taking my load.

As I walked away, I'd tell anyone I passed that you were back there, but only for so long, before you had to get moving, so if they need to dump a load, they had better hurry.
The following user says Thank You to ksoma for this post:
Old 05-27-2016, 12:55 PM   #3
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Truckers slut view for me

Proud owner of littleanalslave
The following user says Thank You to lani_122 for this post:
Old 05-27-2016, 12:58 PM   #4
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

Buzz buzz buzz

30 M - Eastern US

Kinks - Bondage, Orgasm Control, Light CBT, and Chastity

Limits - Piss, Scat, Blood, Crossdressing, Messy, Illegal/Public, Permanent

Toys - Plug, Chastity cage, Bondage Rope, Clothespins

The following user says Thank You to SwitchKinkyM for this post:
Old 05-27-2016, 01:10 PM   #5
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

Truckers Slut View - with a difference.

For one hour of your journey (or longer if you like) Strip naked and put all your clothes in the trunk where you can't reach them. Whenever you come to a truck pull alongside it for long enough to give them a good view. If you come to a coach (or bus) move slowly past it so all the passengers and the driver get a good view. If you pull into a rest stop you might find the truckers following you and doing to you what I would want to do. They will run their hands all over your naked body as you unzip their pants and drop them. Do I need to say what they would do with their hard cocks? Anything goes.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 05-27-2016 at 01:13 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Ollygrumps for this post:
Old 05-27-2016, 01:19 PM   #6
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Truckers slut view

10 minutes at a truck stop? Pull you behind a building, out of immediate sight, but easy for anyone else to stumble on. Strip the rain coat, throw it down, so you have a surface to kneel on. Fingers on your nipples, and one foot looped around your crotch chain, and use my size and leverage to pull on both while you suck cock.
After I filled your mouth with cum, I'd have you look up with your mouth wide open, and I'd take a single picture of your face, my cum in your mouth. After you swallowed, I'd have you stand up, get on my knees, give your chain one good pull while I could see how it effected you, and give your cunt an appreciative lick and a kiss to show my appreciation for taking my load.

As I walked away, I'd tell anyone I passed that you were back there, but only for so long, before you had to get moving, so if they need to dump a load, they had better hurry.
This truck stop slut thanks you Sir Currently driving beside a yellow ken worth with an empty lowboy I am using voice to text while watching him stare at me through the sunroof I wonder how hard his truck driving cock is watching this slut

Old 05-27-2016, 01:35 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Sir Olly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Truckers Slut View - with a difference.

For one hour of your journey (or longer if you like) Strip naked and put all your clothes in the trunk where you can't reach them. Whenever you come to a truck pull alongside it for long enough to give them a good view. If you come to a coach (or bus) move slowly past it so all the passengers and the driver get a good view. If you pull into a rest stop you might find the truckers following you and doing to you what I would want to do. They will run their hands all over your naked body as you unzip their pants and drop them. Do I need to say what they would do with their hard cocks? Anything goes.
Sir Olly
I see you want me to be a public slut for you
I am currently traveling beside a moving van with an attractive clean shaven young man at the wheel he seems to be quite focused on my breasts and is having a difficult time concentrating on the road I can only imaging what is going on below his steering wheel

Old 05-27-2016, 02:15 PM   #8
alucard346
Account Banned

Buzz, but for a good minute when your close to someone(be safe!) while exposed and Chain just for good measure!
Old 05-27-2016, 02:22 PM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Mmmm. I am really luving the buzzzzz on this road trip!
I can feel my juices sliding between my thighs. I really hope I see a coach passenger van

Old 05-27-2016, 02:50 PM   #10
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

Buzz again! I'm disappointed this thread isn't taking off!

30 M - Eastern US

Old 05-27-2016, 03:19 PM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Truckers slut view

as many people as humanly possibly should be seeing you.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:34 PM   #12
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

An another buzz Andrea. We wouldn't want to disappoint Robert.

30 M - Eastern US

Old 05-27-2016, 07:33 PM   #13
Shadowice
getDare Addict

seems i missed all the fun today being busy Saved you from a few chain pulls though but ill still tell you what id do to you at the stop!

First I would tell you to put that rain coat in the trunk you wouldn't be needing it. Then I would pull you along behind me by your crotch chain. Knowing we were short on time id bend you over a strangers car and slide my cock right into your pussy. My hands would find their way to your breasts teasing those hard nipples of yours rolling them between my fingers giving them the occasional pinch, tug, or twist. You may be wondering why a strangers and not one of ours, its simple no quick escape if someone sees us and maybe they have a car alarm that would attract attention to us! I like to start out thrusting slow and build up speed and force so eventually odds are we would set it off.

You didn't say your favorite place to receive it but I think it would be pretty hot to just shoot the whole load inside your wet pussy you have been driving us crazy imagining about lately. Then after I pulled out id have you clean my cock off properly wouldn't want me to make to big a mess would you . I figure after all that was done wed look at the time and realize we went way past that 10 minutes... opps

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, driving, flash, slut, vibe