Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2016, 10:17 AM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Jeans locked - make me regret

Hi everybody,

Today I'll repeat a dare I already did, cause it worked quite good the last time. From now on I am locked in my jeans for the next hours, and I'll let you decide over my fate. I'm wearing tight jeans and a belt, which I locked with a padlock. Now I can't get my jeans below my hip. The key is frozen in a block of ice. some time ago I took 2 pictures to illustrate how it works: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=9384

Basic infos: I'm alone at home; I do have basic household things, but stores are closed already. I am however willing to do something outside, but no social suicide of course. Weather is warm, there will definitely be people around in town and in the park later this evening. There are obvious things to happen, but I'm open to other ideas - Stick to my likes and limits nd I'll most likely do whatever you want (but preferring creative dares over the pretty obvious ones^^) Reports will of course follow. It's evening here and I'll end the dare sometimes around midnight, since I have to get some sleep. Therefore you have about 5 hours from now on.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:24 AM   #2
Nearws

Drink 10 glasses of water as fast as you can every hour until you can't hold back your pee
Nearws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:25 AM   #3
Nearws

Don't forget to Kik your wet pics to me at nearws
Nearws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:36 AM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Well that's the exact opposite of a creative dare, rather a pretty blunt attempt to get pics, which is one of my limits - sorry for that... However as a good sub I will do as you wish and drink as much water as possible without puking. I guess that's what comes closest to 10 glasses/hour.

Edit: Actually I managed to down the first 10 glasses, should have been between 2 and 2,5 litres. No accidents so far, but I can feel my limit coming closer.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 05-27-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Update
Old 05-27-2016, 12:03 PM   #5
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Update: After about 15 glasses/3 litres (12 since the beginning of the dare above) the inevitable happend and is most likely to happen again soon... I am however still open for other dares, I can go outside etc., and since I'm rather skinny I'm also able to put something down my pants by sucking in my tummy :-D

--> PM Dares <--
Old 05-27-2016, 01:31 PM   #6
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Update 2: Got PMd to put the nastiest thing I could find in my fridge down my pants. Ended up with rotten cream. I'll be online for about two more hours now.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 05-28-2016, 02:40 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Put the block of ice in the freezer so it sticks to the bottom so it will need a defrost to get at it
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:07 AM   #8
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everybody,

I got dared to sort of revive this thread - I'll be trapped in my pants for ca. 4 more hours, so far there are two eggs and two slices of toast in my undies (which I "may" eat afterwards, depending on what else happens tonight) and I'm already quite desperate to pee. :-P
So yeah, I'm opne to other suggestions what to do over the next hours.

--> PM Dares <--

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing, control, humiliation, piss, predicament