Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2016, 09:19 PM   #1
Anastasia23

Default I'm a good little fuck toy.

I want to be a good little fuck toy and pain slut. I need some new dares to punish and humiliate me. Please help torture my fat tits and pathetic cunt.

About me:
Athletic body shape, big C-cup tits and a tight pussy and virgin asshole.

Like any good fuck toy, I enjoy being reminded of what a stupid bimbo I am, please talk to me like the little whore I am and put me in my place.

Toys: I have a dildo, clit pump and household objects.
Anastasia23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Anastasia23 for this post:
Old 05-26-2016, 09:46 PM   #2
sewerwatergas
Account Banned

Try this on for size and see if it works. It will probably work best with clothespins, but I could see binder clips functioning also:

--Spread your ass and pussy thoroughly. Get yourself nice and gaped.
--Take a clothespin, insert one side into your pussy and the other into your ass, and clip the flesh that divides the two.
--See how many you can manage to clip on this way. Work at it. Add some to your nipples and clit while you're at it.

Then, once you're nice and open, I want your to drop an ice cube in each hole. Keep your legs up so they don't fall out.

Likes: Enthusiasm, communication, unsolicited offers via PM, receiving confirmation, a willingness to try new things

Dislikes: Rudeness

Need to be punished? We can help
BDSM Test Results

I am in the Slave Economy, and the owner of collegegirl20 since 13 May 2016.
sewerwatergas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sewerwatergas for this post:
Old 05-26-2016, 09:54 PM   #3
Anastasia23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewerwatergas View Post
Try this on for size and see if it works. It will probably work best with clothespins, but I could see binder clips functioning also:

--Spread your ass and pussy thoroughly. Get yourself nice and gaped.
--Take a clothespin, insert one side into your pussy and the other into your ass, and clip the flesh that divides the two.
--See how many you can manage to clip on this way. Work at it. Add some to your nipples and clit while you're at it.

Then, once you're nice and open, I want your to drop an ice cube in each hole. Keep your legs up so they don't fall out.
Thank you for punishing this slut. I was able to get two clothespins to clip on to me. I added 2 clips to my clit and 1 to each of my nipples.

Thank you for this dare, would you like to punish this cunt more?
Old 05-26-2016, 10:04 PM   #4
sewerwatergas
Account Banned

Only two? Surely a slut like you can manage a third. Why do I even bother if you're not going to try hard at the tasks I give?

What are you wearing right now? It doesn't matter, because unless it's heels and a corset, you're changing into that.

After you're changed, I want to know how many pens and markers fit into each of your holes. Fit tightly, mind you, so no one could get any more in if they were shoving. Use toothpaste for lube.

Likes: Enthusiasm, communication, unsolicited offers via PM, receiving confirmation, a willingness to try new things

BDSM Test Results

Old 05-26-2016, 10:09 PM   #5
mikel5
getDare Sweetheart

can i give you a cum tribute?

limits:ass play
curious about: water sports, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasm, post orgasm torture

PM Dares
SPANK- I will spank my balls per letter of your full name (if you are f) or a name of any other girl
mikel5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:13 PM   #6
Anastasia23

Quote:
Only two? Surely a slut like you can manage a third. Why do I even bother if you're not going to try hard at the tasks I give?

What are you wearing right now? It doesn't matter, because unless it's heels and a corset, you're changing into that.

After you're changed, I want to know how many pens and markers fit into each of your holes. Fit tightly, mind you, so no one could get any more in if they were shoving. Use toothpaste for lube.
I'm sorry for not pleasing you the first time. I changed into a corset and heels.

I was able to fit 14 pens in my miserable pussy and 5 pens in my asshole. I primed them all with toothpaste and both my holes are in so much amazing pain.

I hope this slut was able to please you more.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:16 PM   #7
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Another task for this little slut:

You will be tied by your nipples and clit to a pair of large pieces of furniture while laying on the floor according to this diagram. You will stay in that position for 15 minutes. While you are bound, you will have a vibrator in your pussy and plug in your ass.

But don't cum. If you cum, you will be punished.

When you're done, I expect a full report on this thread.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:19 PM   #8
sewerwatergas
Account Banned

Fourteen and five? Make it fifteen and six, then I'll be a little more pleased with your progress. And that had better be a corset that leaves those tits of yours hanging free, and your cunt exposed, or you're changing again.

I want you to get your pump, place it on your left breast, and pump it until the breast is completely sucked against the walls of the pump. Then reattach the clothes pins (huge things like that can surely accommodate more than a single clothes pin each), and do the same to your right breast. Then, attach it to your clit, and pump it until its inflated for all its worth. Give it twenty five slaps, then put the clothes pins back on.

BDSM Test Results

Old 05-26-2016, 10:21 PM   #9
Anastasia23

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
Another task for this little slut:

You will be tied by your nipples and clit to a pair of large pieces of furniture while laying on the floor according to this diagram. You will stay in that position for 15 minutes. While you are bound, you will have a vibrator in your pussy and plug in your ass.

But don't cum. If you cum, you will be punished.

When you're done, I expect a full report on this thread.
Thank you so much for punishing this slut. i'm going to tie myself up right now and report. This dare made me so wet, it's going to be hard not to cum.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:29 PM   #10
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia23 View Post
Thank you so much for punishing this slut. i'm going to tie myself up right now and report. This dare made me so wet, it's going to be hard not to cum.
You're very welcome to it. I look forward to your report. Remember, if you do cum, tell the truth. If you lie, it will only make the punishment worse for you.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:36 PM   #11
Anastasia23

Quote:
You're very welcome to it. I look forward to your report. Remember, if you do cum, tell the truth. If you lie, it will only make the punishment worse for you.
I slid my pink vibrator into my pussy and I don't have a butt plug, but I left 3 markers in my ass. i felt so full and amazing, it was difficult tying myself up by the nipples and clit-mainly because I was so wet-just like a good little pain slut.

I tried very hard sir not to cum, but this dumb cunt hole came twice.

I'm only good for my holes, please punish me and put me in my place.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:46 PM   #12
Anastasia23

Quote:
Fourteen and five? Make it fifteen and six, then I'll be a little more pleased with your progress. And that had better be a corset that leaves those tits of yours hanging free, and your cunt exposed, or you're changing again.

I want you to get your pump, place it on your left breast, and pump it until the breast is completely sucked against the walls of the pump. Then reattach the clothes pins (huge things like that can surely accommodate more than a single clothes pin each), and do the same to your right breast. Then, attach it to your clit, and pump it until its inflated for all its worth. Give it twenty five slaps, then put the clothes pins back on.
Yes sir, i'm sorry sir. I put back the pins and shoved one more pen into my ass and pussy after I got done with another dare. Thank you for filling both of my holes an stretching this slut.

I pumped both of my fat tits, and now my nipples are puffy and sensitive. It was easy to get 3 clothes pins on my fat nipples.

Thank you for pumping and punishing my clit. This whore deserves it. I pumped my clit for several minutes and spread my clit open so I could properly punish my miserable cunt.

I currently have the clothespin back on my clit.

I hope this cunt was able to please you.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:49 PM   #13
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

You came without permission, I guess that mean I have to punish your slutty little cunt.

Rub hot sauce onto your pussy. If you don't have hot sauce, use icy hot, if not icy hot, then toothpaste.

You will then be spanked on your pussy with your most painful spanking implement 200 times, 100 for each orgasm.

I expect a full report on this thread.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:12 PM   #14
Anastasia23

Quote:
You came without permission, I guess that mean I have to punish your slutty little cunt.

Rub hot sauce onto your pussy. If you don't have hot sauce, use icy hot, if not icy hot, then toothpaste.

You will then be spanked on your pussy with your most painful spanking implement 200 times, 100 for each orgasm.

I expect a full report on this thread.
THank you for taking the time to punish my slutty cunt. I rubbed toothpaste all over my swollen clit and down and inside my cunt. i grabbed a wooden spoon and slapped my miserable cunt. I tried my best to keep my clit fully exposed during the punishment. My entire cunt is swollen and red and aching. THank you for punishing this whore. I hope this pleases you. Please tell me how else I can service you.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:22 PM   #15
mikel5
getDare Sweetheart

go on omegle fully clothed (atleast 5 articles of clothing)
per guy you can get to cum for you on cam take off one article until you can get buttnaked

ps you can post what filter you use on omegle to search for the guys

limits:ass play
curious about: water sports, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasm, post orgasm torture

PM Dares
SPANK- I will spank my balls per letter of your full name (if you are f) or a name of any other girl
mikel5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit dares, clit torture, humiliation, pussy punishment, submission