Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-24-2016, 10:19 AM   #1
SubmissiveDream

Default Ask me questions NO LIMIT

I feel like telling all, even the stuff i'd rather not. So ask me all the questions you can possibly think of!

Likes - writing on body, some pussy stuffing, outside at night(backyard only), being hypnotized, ice play
Limits - scat, blood, anal, puke, public, involving others, permanent, vids.

My PM dares
SubmissiveDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:21 AM   #2
Laura.V
Account Banned

Whats your favourite dare on here so far?

And

Whats your favourite flavour ice cream?

Likes - Bondage, Light Anal, Light pain, Pussy Play, Edging, Spanking, Denial, Diaper, Hidden Public, Dress Up

Limits - People Who Want Pics, Extreme Pain, Pictures And Videos, Scat, Exposed Socially, Heavy Anal, Piss, Humiliation, Family
Laura.V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
SubmissiveDream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura.V View Post
Whats your favourite dare on here so far?

And

Whats your favourite flavour ice cream?

I actually have no favorite dare, yet.
Favorite flavor varies. Usually something with tiny brownies in it though
Thank you!

Likes - writing on body, some pussy stuffing, outside at night(backyard only), being hypnotized, ice play

My PM dares
Old 07-01-2016, 01:03 PM   #4
wolf82
Prodigy

Since AMA is pretty popular right now, let's trying bumping this thread back up.

1) Ever been arrested?

2) Is that you in your avatar photo?

3) Most memorable sexual experience?

4) Most memorable non-sexual experience?

5) Kinkiest thing you have ever done?

6) Ever been caught masturbating before?

7) Prefer to go down on a guy or girl?

8) Oral or anal?

9) Favorite sex position(s)?

10) Would you rather walk through Times Square in only a tiny thong and couple size too small bra or have your parents walk in on you during sex?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 01:17 PM   #5
ita
getDare Sweetheart

1) Favourite toys?

2) Favourite type of wedgie?

3)Most embarrassing thing you've done outside at night?

4) How was your experience with hypnosis?

5)Favourite dare you ever received? last dare you chicken out?

6)Have you ever been someone's slave in real life?

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

Last edited by ita; 07-01-2016 at 01:23 PM.
ita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 01:35 PM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I need to start a file to copy my commonly asked question into, so I'm not always re-typing...
Any question that is multiple questions (like #1 and #2), if the answer to the base question is "no," obviously doesn't need further answering.

1) Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact? How? When? With whom? Did you enjoy it? Please offer details.

2) Have you ever had incesutous fantasies, even if you would never act on them? What kinds? Was it a general fantasy or about actual family members? Who, if actual people? Did you ever masturbate to it? Feel ashamed by it? Please off details.

3) Have you ever, or do you even now, taste your own pussy? Did you like it? If you haven't, why not? If you have and didn't like it, why not? If you have and liked it, why did you like it?

4) Are you bisexual?

5) What, if applicable, was the first sexual encounter you had with a male? How old was he, how old were you, what did you do, and did you enjoy it?

6) Same as above, but with a girl, if applicable?

7) Have you ever recorded video of yourself nude? Masturbating? Have you ever touched yourself while watching your own videos?

8) If you could own 5, and ONLY 5, sex toys, but you could pick of any in existence, what would you pick?

9) Do you enjoy pain, sexually? If you do, how far have you taken it? How much further would you be willing to take it, in the right situations?

10) Do you have any experience with anything public? i know it is a limit now, but that could just mean you don't want other people dictating what is done, or that you used to do it, but don't anymore.

11) Have you ever been caught in any sexual circumstance? If so, what and by whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

12) Have you ever caught someone else in a sexual circumstance? If so, what, and whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.

13) What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? The kinkiest? The riskiest? Most fun? Least fun? Most humiliating?

14) do you regret anything you have done sexually? What and why?

15) What is one fantasy you would give almost anything to make come true?

16) What is one fantasy that really does it for you, but you would never want to be more than a fantasy? And why?

17) Is there something you strongly desire to do that you would never do unless it was dared of you? What is it, why is it so desired, and why would you never do it of your own volition?

18) Do you enjoy sexually teasing other people in real life (making sure the people you are around get to see some skin, for instance)? If you do, is it overt, or subtle?

19) Are there people you feel disgusted or upset if they express any level of sexual interest in you, and if so, who and why? I don't mean rude people, btw. That's kind of a give. I mean fat people, older people, younger people, etc.

20) Can you have multiple orgasms? If you can, what is your record? Does the idea of forced orgasms appeal to you?
Old 07-01-2016, 10:13 PM   #7
SubmissiveDream

Thank you for all these questions, I didn't think this thread would be brought back up :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ita View Post
1) Favourite toys?

2) Favourite type of wedgie?

3)Most embarrassing thing you've done outside at night?

4) How was your experience with hypnosis?

5)Favourite dare you ever received? last dare you chicken out?

6)Have you ever been someone's slave in real life?
1)Only have one toy currently, my 5.5inch vibe.
2)Haven't really experienced many different types yet. Though so far my favorite is probably hanging :P
3)At night? i've laid down on the pool chair facing my neighbors opened window and played with myself rather loudly.
4) Sadly doesn't seem to properly work on me. I still try to get into it everynow and again though.
5) Fave dare, I don't think i've ever had one that's stuck out and made me go "wow". Last dare i chickened out of, probably the guy that was just chatting me and it just wasn't working out lol
6)And no, i have not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Since AMA is pretty popular right now, let's trying bumping this thread back up.

1) Ever been arrested?
Nope, don't recall ever being in a situation that could even make it feasible.

2) Is that you in your avatar photo?
Yep
3) Most memorable sexual experience?
Dancing with some dude at a rap concert who was totally high out of his mind. Ended up blowing him behind the stage after it was over.

4) Most memorable non-sexual experience?
The time I gave myself a tattoo, its a cute little rose on my left ring finger. TBH would do it again lol
5) Kinkiest thing you have ever done?
Jogging down the street completely naked in my very religious, very conservative neighborhood.
6) Ever been caught masturbating before?
No, but I have had many close calls.
7) Prefer to go down on a guy or girl?
Girl
8) Oral or anal?
Oral
9) Favorite sex position(s)?
Probably doggie..#basic
10) Would you rather walk through Times Square in only a tiny thong and couple size too small bra or have your parents walk in on you during sex?
that's a really good would you rather actually. I would do both probably. But NY is pretty dirty, so i think ill choose parents
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
I need to start a file to copy my commonly asked question into, so I'm not always re-typing...
Any question that is multiple questions (like #1 and #2), if the answer to the base question is "no," obviously doesn't need further answering.

1) Have you ever had consensual incestuous contact? How? When? With whom? Did you enjoy it? Please offer details.
Well this is something i never thought i would divulge lol, not completely incestuous, but probably borderline.. Me and my elder brother, by 3 years, used to always play Doctor. So stereotypical i know. That was actually innocent enough, i just liked him touching me. We were always touching each other innocently though, like massages and stuff. Funny enough it was me who usually initiated it. It probably started when I was like 7/8 and ended a few years later I suppose.

2) Have you ever had incesutous fantasies, even if you would never act on them? What kinds? Was it a general fantasy or about actual family members? Who, if actual people? Did you ever masturbate to it? Feel ashamed by it? Please off details.
Of course I have. Really about every male figure in my life if i'm being completely honest. My father, my brother, my uncle, my godmothers husband even lol. Even a few times about my mother and sister. I've masturbated to a couple of them. I remember actually waking up from a "wet dream" about either my uncle or godmothers husband and my mother was sitting on the other couch right next to me. I really hope I hadn't muttered anything in my sleep lol
3) Have you ever, or do you even now, taste your own pussy? Did you like it? If you haven't, why not? If you have and didn't like it, why not? If you have and liked it, why did you like it?
I have. It's not really what I'm into, no real reason
4) Are you bisexual?
Pansexual. Though I lean towards being more romantic with men than i do with other women.
5) What, if applicable, was the first sexual encounter you had with a male? How old was he, how old were you, what did you do, and did you enjoy it?
Welp no limits right? I was 7~ he was 16~.Get what you will from that. Terrified me but I suppose i liked it. Wasn't sex, hell i'm still a virgin. But it lasted for about 5 or so years.
6) Same as above, but with a girl, if applicable?
Probably around 12 or so when I started kissing this friend of mine. It was pretty innocent and more like practice than anything else lol
7) Have you ever recorded video of yourself nude? Masturbating? Have you ever touched yourself while watching your own videos?
Yes Yes Yes. Surprisingly it turns me on to stare at myself when masturbating. Thank god for the millions of mirrors in my room
8) If you could own 5, and ONLY 5, sex toys, but you could pick of any in existence, what would you pick?
I only have 1, so 5 would be magical. So one larger, suction dildo. A powerful vibe. I've always wanted one of those buttplugs with a tail, so one of those. Does a chastity belt count? It just seems so erotic to be trapped. and hmmm. Wow how could i forget an actual fucking machine. That would be A+++
9) Do you enjoy pain, sexually? If you do, how far have you taken it? How much further would you be willing to take it, in the right situations?
Ehh not really. It depends entirely on where i am arousal wise. I can't really administer painful acts to myself as i usually dont push myself to where i want to go. But i'm into spanking, paddling, wax play.
10) Do you have any experience with anything public? i know it is a limit now, but that could just mean you don't want other people dictating what is done, or that you used to do it, but don't anymore.
I don't have an issue in public. Moreso that i'd rather have someone to do it with so that the entire blame and trouble isn't on me. lmao.
11) Have you ever been caught in any sexual circumstance? If so, what and by whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.
I don't believe i have. Surprising cause I live with a roommate now in college and all. I have a distinct memory of like 4/5 year old me hiding the fact that i wasn't wearing underwear to bed, and my mother caught me, but i can't fully say that i was masturbating or anything.
12) Have you ever caught someone else in a sexual circumstance? If so, what, and whom? If more than once, feel free to share multiple stories.
I've caught my mother masturbating frequently. I would always wake up in the middle of the night and she wasn't exactly quiet. Many sleepless nights thanks to her rabbit. Also caught my father having sex with my stepmother. Wow you guys are just reading the very reasons why i'm so fucked up lmfao
13) What is the most extreme thing you have ever done? The kinkiest? The riskiest? Most fun? Least fun? Most humiliating?
Riskiest has to be me walking outside in broad daylight, midday, nude and peeing in the backyard. It was so fun, though my heart wouldn't stop beating erratically for a good twenty minutes after. Most humiliating would be when I almost got caught with words written on my tits. I was meant to be going to the beach with some friends and I had forgotten I had written slut and such on my body, and they were completely visible in my strapless bikini. I rubbed my skin raw so quickly before I left the house just to try to remove it lol.
14) do you regret anything you have done sexually? What and why?
Not really. Unless the real bad stuff comes to bite me in the ass later, i don't really care about what i've done lol
15) What is one fantasy you would give almost anything to make come true?
Rich man decides to give me enough money to pay off all my student loans and have enough left over to buy a house. Yeah i would do absolutely anything for that lol.
16) What is one fantasy that really does it for you, but you would never want to be more than a fantasy? And why?
I love the idea of being a breeding slave. But the logistics of it would never actually work out so it's just for fantasy world.. Ooh or maybe my kidnap/rape fantasy. That could work, but also too many negatives that could go along with it, like being murdered, or getting an STD.
17) Is there something you strongly desire to do that you would never do unless it was dared of you? What is it, why is it so desired, and why would you never do it of your own volition?
I don't think there is. Actually I tend to only allow dares that are well below my level of comfortable just because it's easier really lol. Not in terms of like punishments or anything. But more like preparation, both physical and mental.
18) Do you enjoy sexually teasing other people in real life (making sure the people you are around get to see some skin, for instance)? If you do, is it overt, or subtle?
Lol yes. I am such a flirt/tease with everyone. And honestly it is so subconscious i don't even realize i'm doing it half the time.
19) Are there people you feel disgusted or upset if they express any level of sexual interest in you, and if so, who and why? I don't mean rude people, btw. That's kind of a give. I mean fat people, older people, younger people, etc.
Not really? I mean I don't go for people my own age or younger, but i'm not repulsed if they're interested? I guess i'm only grossed out if they are, or appear to be, unhygenic. Ugh I can't handle someone who looks like they havent showered in 4 months.
20) Can you have multiple orgasms? If you can, what is your record? Does the idea of forced orgasms appeal to you?
I can't. I love the idea of forced orgasms, but i've never been able to achieve more than one orgasm within say 20 minutes of each other.

My PM dares
The following user says Thank You to SubmissiveDream for this post:
Old 07-01-2016, 10:28 PM   #8
wolf82
Prodigy

Damn. Some very interesting responses!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:44 AM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

for replies to your answers, I am just going to post the number you replied to. After all, you can't offer that many great answers without feedback!
I read all the answers but am just doing feedback on mine.
(oh, out of thanks button clicks, so this is also a post to say "Thank you!" for your great answers)
All answers were interesting, but too long if I review every one!

1) I had a similar thing with a female cousin. Like yours, it was innocent, but could have become more. Not sure if I wish it had or if I'm glad it didn't. lol

2) Do you mean sex dreams, or conscious sexual fantasies? Either way, I really applaud your answer. Even on a forum like this, that can be a sensitive subject

3) always been a huge kink of mine, but I get that is not everyone's thing

5) I have a weird view on these kinds of things. I understand, and support, why society makes such a fuss about them. But, at the same time, if you, as an adult looking back, don't feel like you were a victim, then you weren't a victim, and it is wrong to treat you like one. It you actually liked it, then good for you. Not good that it happened, but good that it didn't leave you with harm. Am I making sense? This is a sensitive topic, and I feel like I'm babbling in circles. I think I'll stop.

7) I crave finding a woman who sees this like you do. The idea of watching a woman as she gets off watching herself is a huge turn on to me. This was probably my favorite of your answers

8) Despite not being into anal, I'll admit the tail plugs are really damn cute. By a fucking machine, do you mean like one that fucks with a dildo on a piston or rotating wheel? Or like a sybian?

10) lmao

15) I meant sexual fantasy

18) The people around you are lucky, whether they know it or not, then. Whether you do it for your sake or theirs, everyone gets a thrill!

20) I think we need to get you strapped into a sybian and take you for a ride! lol

again, your answers were amazing, so thank you!
Old 07-02-2016, 01:15 AM   #10
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

1. What is your favorite dare from your PM list?
2. How long is your left big toe in centimeters?
3. What is your pubic hair style?
4. What is your opinion on cows?
5. What size are your areola?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk