Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2016, 10:39 PM   #1
Anastasia23

Default Help Train Me

I'm a 25 year old female with a tight little cunt and a nice big clit and even bigger tits. I'll be home alone this weekend while my roommates are out of town. I'm a marketing executive and need to be put into my place. I need to be told how to punish my cunt and my big fat tits this weekend to help remind me that my true purpose is to be a submissive toy.

I'd also like to know how'd you would like to humiliate me-it makes me so wet.

I have lots of toys and a snake bit kit to pump and suck my clit and pussy.

Please help me train to be a good fuck toy.

Likes: Clit/cunt sucking/pumping, light anal play, cunt stretching, nipple play, bondage, tape, ice, shower, forced blowjobs, being pissed and came on.

Limits/Dislikes: Scat, blood, pins, pain, public, incest or bestiality. No pics-sorry.

Last edited by Anastasia23; 05-21-2016 at 09:05 PM.
Anastasia23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Anastasia23 for this post:
Old 05-19-2016, 11:18 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I don't even know if I should waste my time with you, I have better things to do, like take out the trash, and clean the toilet.

Put hot sauce on your clit, and nipples and leave it on for 45 mins, then you can wash it off with milk. After that, smack your ass 50 times, then use a rubber band and snap your nipples 25 times each, then your clit, 50 times.

You don't get to cum for 48 hours, after all cum buckets need to be horny all the times, to service men.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 05-19-2016, 11:29 PM   #3
Anastasia23

Thank you for giving this fuck toy's nipples and clit a purpose and keeping me horny for men to use me.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:39 PM   #4
Grand.Master691

After you do what MasterMichaelNY told you, put toothpaste on your clit , wait a few minutes, then use a toothbrush (preferably electric) on your clit, until you edge then stop. Repeat this until you feel sore, but no cumming is allowed. Then use clit pump unitl you edge.

Use some hot wax on your nipples , switch to ice cubes, then again to hot wax. Use hair brush to smack your ass 25 times really hard, and then run the rigid bristles on your cunt for 15 minutes, again no cumming allowed. Then put the hairbrush handle in your ass and go shower for 15 minutes with cold water.

Report back with the greatest possible detail!
Grand.Master691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:56 PM   #5
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Come on girl, were's my report, I expected this much from a slut, a slut is nothing more than a lazy bimbo in training.

Why don't you take the easy road girl and just become a lil Princess, and get yourself a daddy, if you want somebody to hold your hand.

Take a picture of your tits, and send them over to my kik account, if they are good enough bimbo quality, maybe i'll train you to be one. But if your over weight and fat, don't waste my time.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 11:57 PM   #6
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Keep your breast uncovered the whole time you are in the house so your huge slutty tits are getting in your way as you move around. Keep tugging at your big nipples and brush them with your toothbrush 50 times every hour so they are constantly red.
Old 05-21-2016, 10:00 PM   #7
Anastasia23

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
Keep your breast uncovered the whole time you are in the house so your huge slutty tits are getting in your way as you move around. Keep tugging at your big nipples and brush them with your toothbrush 50 times every hour so they are constantly red.
OhPleaseSir,

I just finished my previous dare. I still have a hairbrush in my ass and have been walking around with my big slutty tits out. My nipples are already aching from the previous dares, so I'm sure brushing them every hour is going to be complete torture. I will give you a full report when I'm done.
Old 05-21-2016, 10:10 PM   #8
ksoma
getDare Succubus

No one had let you cum yet.
Let's address that. Your clip must be sire and swollen now. Apply either toothpaste, or, if you have it, icy hot. Spend the next hour and fifteen minutes attacking your clit, with your electric toothbrush. Only stop long enough to apply some fresh toothpaste or icy hot ever 5 minutes. Just a dab to keep things going.
Other that that, no slowing down, No pulling back. 75 minutes of riding it as it grinds away at your clit, and you cum your brains out. Because you are such a slut that even pain doest turn you off. It just makes you want more.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:58 PM   #9
Anastasia23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand.Master691 View Post
After you do what MasterMichaelNY told you, put toothpaste on your clit , wait a few minutes, then use a toothbrush (preferably electric) on your clit, until you edge then stop. Repeat this until you feel sore, but no cumming is allowed. Then use clit pump unitl you edge.

Use some hot wax on your nipples , switch to ice cubes, then again to hot wax. Use hair brush to smack your ass 25 times really hard, and then run the rigid bristles on your cunt for 15 minutes, again no cumming allowed. Then put the hairbrush handle in your ass and go shower for 15 minutes with cold water.

Report back with the greatest possible detail!

I just got done with your dare. My clit was already very sore from the hot sauce and the rubber bands, but I rubbed toothpaste all over my big clit. I got my electric toothbrush and scrubbed my entire clit. It was very sensitive, so it was very hard not to cum. I kept going until my clit became raw and numb.

I then sucked my clit into the pump which helped draw back the feeling. My clit got so big and juicy after several minutes of being inside the pump. i kept the pump on while I dropped the hot wax on my aching nipples. After the burning went away, I applied the ice. It was torture to go back and forth. After I did this routine 5 times, I took off the pump so my clit was big and pouty and very, very sensitive. I got a nice big paddle brush and smacked my tight pussy while I used the other hand to spread my lips to expose my cunt and swollen clit.

My pussy was so sensitive, it was very difficult not to cum when I felt every ridge of the bristles go over my cunt.

The hairbrush I had was too big to fit into my ass, so I had to grab a smaller one. It took me at least 5 minutes to relax and place the smaller one in my tight ass.

You never gave this slut a time limit on how long you want the hairbrush in my ass. Please tell me when I'm allowed to take it out.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:26 PM   #10
Anastasia23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
I don't even know if I should waste my time with you, I have better things to do, like take out the trash, and clean the toilet.

Put hot sauce on your clit, and nipples and leave it on for 45 mins, then you can wash it off with milk. After that, smack your ass 50 times, then use a rubber band and snap your nipples 25 times each, then your clit, 50 times.

You don't get to cum for 48 hours, after all cum buckets need to be horny all the times, to service men.

MasterMichaelNY,

I'm sorry I couldn't get to your dare until today. I put hot sauce on my clit and nipples, which burned and was very difficult to leave on for 45 minutes. I barely made it to 30 minutes. Please punish me for not being able to make it to 45 minutes.

I smacked my ass as hard as I could 50 times. My ass became so red and sore, I had to stay leaned over the bathroom counter before I could sit down to start torturing my pathetic cunt and nipples more.

I then started snapping my miserable nipples. Each time made me wince in pain-but also made my slutty pussy so wet.

After I was done with my nipples, I started snapping my clit. It was difficult to do because I was so wet, it was hard to keep my clit exposed with my fingers, because they kept slipping. But I was able to do all 50. My clit still stings from the pain.

I'm sorry I couldn't complete your dare, please punish this slut.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit dares, clit torture, cunt stretching, slave dares, submission