Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-04-2016, 09:48 PM   #1
kittenwhore

Default hard punishment for this slut!!

Hi, please punish me. i've been a very bad girl because I haven't been on this website in ages, i've been a bitch to people, I keep touching myself and making myself feel good and i've got a lot of assessments to do but I haven't been doing them. make me regret doing all of those bad things i've been doing, call me names, make me hurt, make me regret everything.

Dislikes (may be used as punishments): deep throating, writing tasks, having no control what so ever (i like to have a little control over things), hurting my nipples and clit

Limits: family, friend, work, public, scat, permanent, blood, anal
kittenwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:23 PM   #2
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Till the end of May you will not be sitting on a toilet seat its hover time for yoy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 02:45 AM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Rubber band snap your nipples until your crying then wear a undersized bra for three days. You may not cum since you were bad, and you are to edge 8 times a day. If you want to cum you need to ask my permission, you can reach me thru my Kik
Also find yourself a Master, I checked your past posts and in all, it screams I need to be controlled.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 05-05-2016 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Yup
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:27 PM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenwhore View Post
Hi, please punish me. i've been a very bad girl because I haven't been on this website in ages, i've been a bitch to people, I keep touching myself and making myself feel good and i've got a lot of assessments to do but I haven't been doing them. make me regret doing all of those bad things i've been doing, call me names, make me hurt, make me regret everything.
Hold your tits, one at a time, in one hand, and harshly spank them with the other. Continue until red and bruised, both of them.
Twist your nipples, and then clamp them in the twisted position. Add weights.
Slap your face, hard. Leave hand prints if possible.

Write "Disobedient whore" and "naughty bitch" on your stomach.

And then leave your house, naked but for your shoes, your nipple clamps, and a light, oversized coat.

Walk in semi private areas, and flash at least 5 separate times, to individuals or groups, being sure they can see what is written long enough to read it.

After flashing, approach at least one person, and tell them you deserve to be punished, and ask them to spank you. If they do, you will take off your coat, and go over their knee, nude, for 20 spankings. You might want to ensure this is very private. Or very public. Your choice.

Thank them for the spanking. And if the touch your bare pussy, thank them for that too.

After being spanked, flashing 5 times, and otherwise humiliating yourself in public, you may come home, and unclamp your nipples.

*edit*
i need to read better. your limit is public.
if you feel like amending what I wrote to push your limit as punishment, that is great. otherwise, discard my post. I need to read limits more carefully!

Last edited by ksoma; 05-07-2016 at 08:47 PM.
ksoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 08:42 PM   #5
Heart
getDare Succubus

I think this should go http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50 here instead.

Also in order to give you a punishment it would be nice to know dislikes because I can't give punishment ideas for you with your likes

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3

Last edited by Heart; 05-08-2016 at 05:07 AM.
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:06 AM   #6
Coolbear627

The next time you have to pee make a thread and when 15 people in a row say you can pee you can pee. But every no equals a cup of water.
Coolbear627 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naughty girl punishment, punishment, slave bitch, slut punishment, whore punishment