Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2016, 08:16 AM   #1
Yoursubmissive

Heart Let me cum for you (18/f)

I masturbate several times a day. Whenever I do I write on myself. I usually write Master's property or Master's horny slut. I then masturbate and moan for my master to fuck me and release me from my bondage. I want someone to be my God that I call to and masturbate for. Could someone give me a name to call and write on myself and I'll masturbate for them? I'm looking for a man. Also, could you give me a ritual to complete once a week for you to prove that I am your slave - sort of like praying to you but masturbation and sex related. I'd like a name for you to call me too. If you have any other obligations I must follow for you to be my God please could you state them below with everything else. I'll pm you if I chose you so you can enjoy me more.
Your slave xx

Come and get it
Yoursubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 08:27 AM   #2
The_Infernal_Dante

It would be very useful to know your likes/dislikes/limits

Likes: verbal abuse, pain, (multiple) insertions, pet play, rape, group, breast/nipple torture, (forced) orgasm (denial), pretty open.

Limits: Scat
The_Infernal_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 08:51 AM   #3
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Being your God

I am quite impressed with your post and I'll put my hat in the ring to be your God. Here is what I want you to do when you make that pussy all wet and messy each day and for that special time each week when you devote your thoughts and body to me.

Daily:

Whenever you touch your greedy pussy and make it wet, you will carry out these instructions. I want you to edge at least once before you let that needy cunt orgasm. As you get close to the first edge you are to start begging out loud to me to let you cum. It doesn't have to be loud just audible enough to be clear. Tell me how horny you are and how much your cunt wants to cum. Make sure you always refer to me as the owner of your pussy and any other body parts, and to use words like "cunt, pussy, fuckhole, ass, tits, whore, slut" when referring to parts of your body. For example you would say "Master's needy pussy" or "Sir's tits" when referring to a body part. Always use my name, MasterZp or just Master or Sir or Lord when referring to me. As an example, as you get close you might say "oh Sir, your greedy cunt is so wet and ready for release. Please may this needy slut be allowed to cum?" When you are at the edge, you will assume you have been told "No" by me and to stop touching immediately. You may pout and say how needy and disappointed you are but may not touch for 2 minutes. During that time also tell me how good a girl you are and how much you want to please me. After 2 minutes you may start again, repeating the talk and touching. This time when you reach the edge you can assume I gave you permission to cum and crash over the edge. You are to thank me and tell me how good I made you feel. When you have calmed down, you are write my name, MasterZp, and what you are to me on your body. Each time you should vary it a bit, like "MasterZp's slut" or "MasterZp's cunt" or MasterZp's property". You can repeat phrases you have used before only every three days.

Weekly:

For that special weekly event when you are to focus on pleasing me, you are to carry out the following instructions. You may vary these week to week as long as you follow the main points and spirit of the event.

First you should prepare that body thoroughly as if you were getting ready for me. Take a hot bath or shower, shave everything below the neck to make sure you are smooth. Use lots of lotion or oil to make that skin soft for me. Do your hair and light makeup and then dress to impress me. I like thigh high stockings, high heels, demi or 1/4 cup bras that show off the tits and nipples, and thong or g-string panties. Make yourself into a sexy, slutty package for me.

Then kneel on your bed, legs wide and arms on behind your head and blindfolded, presenting yourself fully and waiting for me to take the package you have offered. Use a timer on your phone to set to 10 mins and wait. While you do, repeat softly to yourself, "I am Master's plaything and fucktoy, to be used as he wishes. I am here only to please my Lord".

When the timer goes off, act as if I gave you permission to move. Keeping the blindfold on, start touching that body. Play with each part, caressing each slowly, putting on a show for me. Act as if I told you to entice me and s to show me how naughty and sexy you can be. Take your time and make yourself as aroused as possible as you imagine your actions making me excited. Then stand and continue, dancing slowly and strip down until you only have the blindfold on. Make sure to talk during this, telling me how much you want to please me, how excited your pussy is getting, how much you want my cock.

When you are naked, start to use your hands or toys to push yourself to the edge. Follow the same instructions as before and push yourself to the edge and then stop. Kneel with your knees wide, palms on your thighs and wait a count of two hundred.

Then set your timer on your phone to 10 minutes and start again. Start to arouse and tease that pussy, that ass, those tits, those lips and mouth. Once you start you may not stop touching, rubbing or teasing. You may switch tactics, body parts and such, but you may never stop teasing that body. Keep talking and telling me how hot, horny, needy, slutty, obedient you are and will be and beg for release. But you may not cum. No matter what, you must deny that pleasure as if I denied you. Until the timer goes off, and then you may explode. Do what you wish to prolong the orgasm as much as possible.

When you have calmed down, you are to thank me and then clean yourself up. Then you are to write on that body in the same manner as above.

I hope you enjoy my plans. If any of this goes against limits or has other issues, let me know and I will see what I can do to adjust to compensate.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 03-13-2016, 10:21 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Bad girl. From now on you must edge 5 times before orgasm.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #5
Masterdaddy13

I have a vision for you.

Every night before bed, you will strip down to only a pair of panties. You will kneel in front of your mirror so you are staring yourself in the eyes. You will put on a collar and and write whore across a single breast, using your nipple as the "O". Reaching into your panties you will only use your fingers with clit stimulation until you are dripping wet and wanting a release. At that point you will stand and remove your wet dirty panties. Sitting back down on your ass in front of your mirror, you will then write sir's on one inner thigh and fuck toy on the other inner thigh. You will proceed to fuck yourself in a manner that is most pleasant to yourself. During this masturbation ritual while admiring my toy in the mirror, you will repeat " I belong to sir, I am his personal toy, I do as I'm told, because I am his"! Keep your eyes on yourself the entire time. I don't want you looking away from what is mine! Just as you are about to cum you will thank me for allowing you to be my toy! After you cum you will clean yourself with your previously wet dirty panties. Place them in your mouth and and stay in front of that mirror until you feel you have satisfied my desire! Remove panties but not yet collar and tell me how you are mine again! You can remove collar at this point and only allowed fresh panties as you are to sleep the night without washing. I want to be able to smell you the entire night and know my toy is close!
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
god, horny, master, masturbate, slut