Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
Dahc

Default just did a self bondage sesh

Hey all,

so there i am sittin at my pc, reading some self bondage stories online, when all of a sudden i get the impulse to practice some self bondage..

First i started out with placing my keys in the bathroom on the floor, since its at the other end of the house, and get all my locks opened. than i went to my room, which is located at teh opposite end of the house, and i begin to get ready. first i make a crotch rope(just cuz i like the look of it.) than i inserted my 6 inch long 3 inch wide butt plug and placed the home made ball gag in. than i wraped rope arouind my ankles, just below my knees and just above them so that they are tight and i can not spread my legs. than i wrapped a 5 foot chain around my shoulders and chained up my writs(as i do not own a pair of cuffs or handcuffs) and locked it off around the rope around my ankles. no i was in a hogtie and barely able to move.

the point of this was to get to my keys and unlock the locks...duhh.. well this was pretty difficult as it was the first time i have been in this position and i do say there was a fair amount of sweat and drool along my trail.

so when i finished tying myself up i was in a kneeling position, so had to get on my stomach because there was no way i was going to be able to shimmy across the carpet and hardwood floor like this.. so down went my head and my body followed.. it was a long 45 minutes i tell you.. but i managed to make it to the keys only to find that i must have grabbed all the keys i had and placed them there b/c it took me another 25 minutes or so to figure out what keys when where and what keys i didnt need. but here i am all untied but still sporting a nice black butt plug. ill go take it out in a bit but im going to read some more..

till next time.

Salut-
Dahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #2
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

I'm gonna move this to the Truth or Dare stories forum as it doesn't really seem to be a truth.

Advertisements
Kink Talk