Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-07-2016, 12:16 AM   #1
sewerwatergas
Account Banned

Book The Complicated Birthday Dare Challenge

Calculate your dare using the following formula. Let me know how it goes

Date of Birth:

Jan: finger your ass for a number of minutes equal to the day you were born. If it is a single digit, multiply by 5 (i.e. Jan 30 = 30 minutes, Jan 5 = 25 minutes)
Feb: divide the day you were born by 5, rounding up. That's how many fingers need to be in your holes for the next half hour. Feel free to mix and match.
Mar: fuck your face with something long and hard for as many minutes as the day you were born. If single digits, multiply by 5 (i.e. Mar 30 = 30 min, Mar 25 = 25 min)
Apr: back and forth -- if female, get a dildo or other toy, and alternate strokes between your pussy and mouth equal to the day you were born times 3. If single digits, times 6 (i.e. Apr 30 = 90 times, Apr 5, 30 times). If Male, edge for a number of hours equal to the day, then cum of your chest and don't wash it off for an equal number of hours.
May: get something wooden, and spank yourself a number of times equal to twice the day your were born. If single digits, 5 times as many (i.e. May 30, 30 swats. May 9, 45 swats).
June: masturbate until you cum, and then lick up all the remains. Do this a number of times equal to your birth date, divided by 10, rounding up. (i.e. June 30 = 3 times, June 1, 1 time)
July: Strip naked, and hang around naked outside for 60 minutes minus your birthday (i.e. July 30 = 30 minutes, July 1 = 59 minutes)
Aug: Get a bag of ice. For the next 60 minutes minus your birthday, you'll be keeping it inside all your holes, and against your nipples, replacing the cubes as they melt.
Sept: Strip. Stand in front of your window naked for 60 minutes minus your birthday. Don't cover up or try to hide, now.
Oct: Get a bag of clothespins. Attach 45 minus your birthday to your breasts, labia, testicles, etc. Remove after half an hour.
Nov: Cum into a glass a number of times equal to your birthday divided by 10, rounded up. Drink it all. If you're a lady who doesn't get too wet, get a funnel and some milk, and fill your pussy up, hold it for five minutes, then fill up that glass and drink it.
Dec:get yourself a buttplug. They're quite reasonably priced nowadays, and, honestly, you've wanted an excuse to buy one, haven't you? Good, because you're wearing it for the next (31 - your birthday) days.

Next, add your birthday day and month together. This will produce a number between 2 and 43. I'll PM a pic for you to imitate and send a photo back. These will be a variety of things from simple nudity to exhibitionism to facial expressions to insertions and beyond. You can request more numbers as well, if that's your thing.

Have fun!
sewerwatergas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:46 PM   #2
sewerwatergas
Account Banned

PMs have been sent to those who PM'd me about completing the challenge.
sewerwatergas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, formulas, lists, pics, pms