Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-02-2016, 06:53 PM   #1
MrPurpleSky

Default An interesting evening (outdoor + more)

So I've had an interesting evening.

On my way home from doing a few groceries late last night (edit: This happened before and just after midnight, it is now around 2 after midnight) I decided I wanted to do some outdoor masturbating. While looking for a good spot I couldn't help myself from starting already. I lifted up my coat and lowered my pants a bit so since I was biking I was now sitting with my bare ass on my saddle. I started jerking off while biking through the streets of a village. I went to a small skateboard park on the end of a deserted street and got off my bike. I walk up to and on one of the ramps (around 1.50 meters, nothing spectacular). Since it had been raining the sweatpants I wore were completely soaked when I pulled them down. I slipped my hand in my underwear and started jerking.
After just 30 seconds I almost came and stopped for a while. Meanwhile I took off my coat and shirt. The rain falling on my incredibly sensitive nipple was so amazing I couldn't stop myself from going at it again. I realized I wanted to take all the time I had, so I took my sweatpants and underwear off entirely.

This complete nudeness (Except shoes, which I didn't want to take off because I was standing on very cold metal) gave me such a free feeling. While looking around I quickly realised that if someone would be walking their dog on that little street (I know a few people do) I'd never notice them and, as I was standing in a somewhat lit spot, could quite clearly (I was standing on a ramp) be seen intensely jerking my tiny dicklet. The idea of this humiliation just turned me on more. I scrubbed my nipples on the ramp's concrete walls which gave an amazing feeling.

Since I didn't want to climax too soon I put back on my clothing, except underwear. Because of the cold my penis got even tinier and the absence of an erection reminded me I really had to piss. As I wanted to leave a "gift" for anyone hanging out there (I know groups of older teens hang out there and I loved the idea of them finding it) I put my underwear on the ramp and pissed everything I had (a huge amount, compared to normal) on them. I was in such a horny mood I wanted to do something even more humiliating with them, though. I pulled the underwear over my head, putting the back part in my mouth. I got on my bike again and went on my way home while sucking on the underwear. When I got out of the village I unzipped my coat and started teasing and hurting my nipples (man boobs).

When I was almost home I stopped to take off my pants and put back on the underpants, because I wasn't sure if I would be home alone. I sucked some more piss out of it while hitting my nipples with a small branch. I jerked on my dicklet some more (barely hard and extra tiny because of the cold) but realized it wasn't doing anything. I put on my underpants and pants and went home.

When I got home I undressed immediately. I was so horny I ruined 3 orgasms in les than half an hour. After those I gave myself a nice spanking and whipping of my ass and nipples and finally came (hard). Now, barely 30 minutes later I'm already horny again and ready to give my ass a nice beating from my belt.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Since it is non-fiction I won't know if and when I have more for you
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MrPurpleSky for this post:
Old 03-08-2016, 12:34 PM   #2
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Awesome story! I would have loved to have seen you doing this

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at: