Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-25-2016, 02:08 AM   #1
saxel
getDare Addict

Default Clothespin game

This pathetic darewhore wants to make a suggestion for a clothespin game since the one from initialrush is getting much attention and there are some people interested in a "multiplayer" clothespin game. This pathetic darewhore thought about a game and wants to show its result here.

The rules should be quite simple:
- there are a specific number of players (a max may be added, if there are to much players) in a specific order, both is determined before a match starts
- everybody may do one of the following actions at his turn:
-> add a pin to someones elses finger
-> move a pin from one bodypart of one player to another body part (same or different player, same or different body part, not same player and same body part)
- every action has to be posted in the thread so everybody knows what to do
- a player must post in his turn within 5 minutes (may be adjusted)
- a player can leave the game only in his turn and may distribute his pins to all the other players
- the last player in the match wins

Please give feedback if you like the idea, what could be made better, what you think won't work, etc. Help to improve this and maybe at the end there will be a funny game.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares

Last edited by saxel; 02-25-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Adapted the rules after comments of DarkSoul11, initialrush and subaddict5
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 03:08 AM   #2
DarkSoul11

Should be a max number of players be a little crazy with say like 10 players going at it

Does however sounds like a great party game for kinky get together with subs and Dom/me in person

Likes/Limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77940
DarkSoul11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:10 AM   #3
DutchBoy123
Baby Member

PM me a dare and i'll do it!
I proof with photo
DutchBoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #4
initialrush
Distinguished Member

I think this will work well as long as people take part! It relies on getting enough people online and active for a good amount of time.

I would suggest the below rule.

If the person who is assigned to post next doesn't post in 5 minutes of the previous post, they are disqualified.

That way people won't be pegged too long waiting for the next person to post. They might have given up and not told the group.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 01:26 PM   #5
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Yes, this would work but a rule such as initialrush mentioned is essential to keep it within reason

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 01:43 PM   #6
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSoul11 View Post
Should be a max number of players be a little crazy with say like 10 players going at it ...
This pathetic darewhore wants to thank DarkSoul11 for the suggestion. It thinks that we first should start a game and see how much people would seriously like to participate (at the moment this pathetic darewhore thinks there will be rather to less than to much people).

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
I think this will work well as long as people take part! It relies on getting enough people online and active for a good amount of time.

I would suggest the below rule.

If the person who is assigned to post next doesn't post in 5 minutes of the previous post, they are disqualified.

That way people won't be pegged too long waiting for the next person to post. They might have given up and not told the group.
This pathetic darewhore wants to thank initialrush. The first paragraph points in the same direction at this pathetic darewhore's comment.
This pathetic darewhore thinks that this rule could be very important. Maybe it should even be shorter (2-3 minutes, think about a game with 5 people --> one round would last up to 25 minutes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
Yes, this would work but a rule such as initialrush mentioned is essential to keep it within reason
This pathetic darewhore also wants to thank subaddict5. It thinks that people who seriously want to play try to post fast, but on the other hand posting as late as possible could also be abused as tactics to make others give up.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:15 AM   #7
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Indeed, delaying would be a great tactic for a painwhore

Well if you do setup a game. Count me in. I'd love to try this sometime

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk