Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 11:34 PM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default teach me to beg for Sirs Cock

Hello GD,

I was resently the center of a long denial thread, 5pm inch heel training.
During thd course of the few days my denial went on for, my Sir set up a number of thread based scenarios that resulted in my denial agony being magnified by the spontaneous activation of a remote vibe i was required to wear d urring my day in the office.

In addition to these torments designed to intensify the torture of not being able to orgasm, there were a number of other edging experiances as well as reading and speaking tasks that were assigned to me. All designed to increase my level of wetness and arousal.

The one constant that did not change was my cocktail hour with Sir.
this is a daily ritual that we both look forward to.

Let me explain,

Each day it is my responsibility to be waiting for sir when he arrives home.
i am to be naked, wearing heels, and whatever else i think may please my Sir on that given day.
stockings
nipple clamps
remote vibe
etc.

Upon Sirs arrival, i am to have prepared for him, a double scotch, in a spotless crystal tumbler with two ice cubes.
i am to be kneeling in front of his big leather chair with the drink in my right hand.
sir will usually stand between myself and the chair, remove his tie and jacket, and undo his pants.
At this point, my mouth is responcable for sirs plessure, my right hand is responcable for sirs scotch.

Sir will take the tumble from my hand when he wants a sip, and i am responcable to hold it when he does not.
the object of the game is for me to make sir cum just as he is savoring his last sip of scotch.

It is my responsibility to see that not a drop of scotch or Sirs cum is spilled

Now, here's where you come in, it wss recently suggested that perhaps as a part of my orgasm denial, i also be forced to beg for Sirs cock to be in my mouth.

The more i thought about it, the more i realized how hard this would be for me and how aroused i was becoming just thinking about it.

I need you to teach me how to beg for sirs cock in my mouth.

My tone
my posture
phrases
key words

Make me a begging cock sucking cum slut.

Once i have practiced and feel confident, i will be happy to repirt in detail

Regards,

Andreaswallows

Poperty of, and under the protection of
Sir Robert

Bc1iron

QUOTE][/QUOTE]/QUOTE]
Old 02-21-2016, 03:26 AM   #2
cassioirl
Account Banned

Kneeling is best.
Posture is always eyes down, chest out.
Tone should sound very turned on and lusty. I think a kind if whispery aspect to your voice. Breathless/aroused.
Start by telling him how amazing his cock is, what you like about it (in detail).
Then tell him how much you enjoy licking, tasting, sucking then drinking his cum.
Finish by telling him that while you know you're not worthy to pleasure him, beg him to let you.

I don't do Dares, but enjoy giving them.

Females wanting Dares can PM Me.
The following user says Thank You to cassioirl for this post:
Old 02-21-2016, 07:12 AM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Cassairiol,

Sir will be leaving the house later on this afternoon. I will begin practicing in front of a full length mirror.

I shall position my self kneeling on the floor facing the morror. Knees apart, perfect hair and make up, with extra attention paid to my lipstick and eye work.

I shall wear my stainless steel collar and leash, leaving yhe chain to neatly hangs between my oiled 38dd breasts.

I shall begin;

"Please Sir, allow me the honor of feeling your delicious cock on my tongue, just the sight of your hard throbbing manhood gets me so aroused. Feeling my lips wrap around your huge tip and slowly slide all the way down your rigid shaft until i feel the swollen head of your cock at the back of my throat, restricting my ability to breath, that feeling, that image, makes my dripping pussy flutter.
please may i suck your cock Sir?"

Is that what you had in mind?

Be honest please, would that persuade you.

More suggestions please, i really want to impress my Sir.

Regards and thanks,

Andreaswallows
Old 02-21-2016, 10:45 AM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

" This worthless slut does not deserve to even see your cock but the slut needs you cock viciously rammed in my throat. Use this fucktoy I'm only here to service you nothing more." Sluts like me are only used to give pleasure and be used as you want to.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:21 PM   #5
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default your bad behavior will not be rewarded

This is Sir Robert, owner and protector of andreaswallows.

Andrea currently has a number of outstanding repirts that are overdue for tasks relating to the "5 inch heel training " and "deside her punishment" threads.

I now see she is posting her looking for more online interaction instead of posting reports as she should be.

As a result,

I request that you assign her punishments for doing so.

Limits;
Excessive pain
blood, scat, piss etc
family
legal
anal
Direct 3rd party contact
pics and vids.

Equipment available;

Heels
corset
Hitachi wand
10 speed vib (thick, think beer can)
nipple clamps
remote vibe
bondage tape
crotch chain.

Give her your worst, this must be dealt with firmly but fairly,
In addition, should you catch her making any other posts not specifically related to her reports on the two above mentioned threads, please PM me imeadiatly .

I will see she finds a way to reward you directly for your concern.

Regards,

Sir Robert

Owner and protector of the defiant andreaswallows.

BC1IRON
Old 02-21-2016, 01:05 PM   #6
AlwaysLucky

First, just gotta say that your cocktail hour sounds amazing. Super jealous of Andrea

But if she's not doing other responsibilities and tasks and you think she oughta be punished...

She should be wearing the heels, corset, and nipple clamps. Hands tied behind back. The vibe is your choice/whichever is easiest to use if she's standing.

Depending on her sensitivity/time it takes to orgasm/your rules, I say either forced orgasms or prolonged edging—for about an hour?

Since this started with a thread about begging, she should be blindfolded and made to keep talking the entire time. Doesn't necessarily have to be begging for cock, but begging for pleasure, telling you degrading things about herself, promising to be better about her responsibilities, etc. Whatever you want her to say, as long as she keeps talking—even when it gets harder and harder the longer she's vibed. Tugging the nipple clamps would be a good reminder if she goes quiet.

As her owner, obviously free to adapt according to your preferences.

Favorites: humiliation, humping, hypnosis, gags, cock worship (or anything oral), light bondage, teasing (preferred to edging), drool, more humiliation
Toys: penis gag, suction cup dildo, wand vibrator, cum lube, household

Turn offs: feminization/sissy, diapers, super messy, orgasm denial/chastity
Hard limits: illegal, public, scat, permanent, pics/video

Detailed likes/limits info

I write thorough, detailed reports
Not looking for master/mistress
Old 02-21-2016, 01:35 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

An excellent start, sir thinks you shoul keep me talking while you push me farther.

Andreaswallows

Disobedient cum slut
Old 02-21-2016, 01:40 PM   #8
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
An excellent start, sir thinks you shoul keep me talking while you push me farther.

Andreaswallows

Disobedient cum slut
I smell a rat...

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beg, cock sucker