Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-07-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Default Being a pet without petplay?

Hello everybody!

I have a question:
Do you think it is possible to be a pet, but not actually being into pet play? This might seem a bit strange, but I don't know about a pet persona of me that is an animal.

I'd just love to be a human pet. This is also nothing like being a little, or just a obdedience challenged slave. I just feel like a pet. Doing my own things whenever I want, enjoying life.

But also I like to give pleasure and joy over anything else. I like to feel cared about. And I can/like to be trained in some areas, especially anal. I am willing to sleep in a cage and be collared and enjoy bondage as well.
But I am very bad at living by rules, and constantly being ordered on what to do. I want to enjoy others enjoying me. I sometimes refer to it as being a pet toy. Toy when needed and pet when not. A human pet?

I don't even know if this post makes any sense.
So what I am basically asking: Am I a pet? A human pet? Or am I something completely different which I just haven't discovered the name for. Would any masters/mistresses/owners enjoy such a pet? Are there others like me?

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 05:02 PM   #2
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Just my thoughts here:

I think you like the idea of being a pet, but not actually being a pet yourself.

You like certain aspects of what a pet can do (i.e. roam around anywhere, be in cages, collared, etc.) but being a real pet (i.e. act like a dog, cat, cow, etc.) is not your kink.

I think it is possible. I think a "human pet" will fit you nicer because you still want to classify yourself as a human, but acting like a pet, not actually being one.

Does that make sense?

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 05:18 PM   #3
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

It kind of does.

The closest thing of a pet I think I can relate to is being a dog. But then again, as you said, there are things I don't like. It would even be a turn off having to bark in that case.

But yeah, a "human pet". Just never seen an add, for dom/mes looking for a human pet. That's why I was wondering about it. Also because I want to advertise myself (for RL, here and KT would be my second options).

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 05:42 PM   #4
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Just remember that not every Dom/Domme posts an advertisement.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hornyyoungslut for this post:
Old 02-20-2016, 09:14 AM   #5
Juliett

It's definitely possible.
If you don't like certain aspects of doing something- avoid them and do what you enjoy doing. The term itself is just a term, you don't have to meet all the requirements(implying there are any at all) to have fun doing this or that.

If you are into pet-like behaviour, just do what you find enjoyable. No one is standing by your side and telling you that you can/can't do this/that with a list.

There are people who are into pain, they like being spanked with a belt but don't like being caned and the fact that they don't enjoy something doesn't mean they aren't into pain.
I might like being naked in my room, but hate being naked in living room- does it mean I can't say I like being naked? No.

With those examples I wanted to show you that you don't have to do literally everything connected with one term in order to say you like something. The same goes for petplay- one may spend whole days on all fours, leashed and collared 24/7 and someone else might just put a leash on every now and then and eat cat food. While different, they both enjoy petplay.
Juliett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discussion, pet play