Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

Smile dream

haha a dream truth!!!
tell su what your dream is and if its somthing that is like 'i want to be on the planet zorkon fighting space orcs' dont waste my time
and ill say my dream if depp and davros both post theirs on here....

AND NO FUNNY CRAP
let trhe games begin

oh btw im back again xD
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Red face

Last night my dream was that-

I was floating above my school, and it was rather windy. I was naked and realy cold...and so then my "crush" floats up and huggs me, he is also naked...

(weird right?)

and then we were falling, and right before I landed on the school roof...

I woke up and relized the fan was on and I was naked and I was on the floor. (I fell off my bed)

That is my dream. Hey, you didn't say it was a normal dream did you?!
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

meh i dun mind that but i mean like 'my dream is wanna be one of those dorks in the space ship'
Old 05-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
l-kelley
Account Banned

Actually I don't dream very much
Old 05-22-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
@ppl3

Send a message via MSN to @ppl3 Send a message via Yahoo to @ppl3

dono if this qualifys but i dont get much sleep and when i do my paper round in the morning i kinda day dream so i cant rember wether this was a dream or a day dream. But anyways i won the lottery and got to buy my dream bike arrrrrrrrr then i bought all kit and everything and never had to work just went around tracks on my bike all day. what a good life that would be
@ppl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
MattOnALeash
Account Banned

I actually have epic dreams quite often, sometimes they even make sense. Last night, not so much.

Anyway, me and a load of friends, and this girl who was my ex's friend and was an annoying loud mouthed (insert something rude) was there. Anyway, she had a horse. And I apparently had psychic powers and could make this horse calm or crazy. So they were having problems, and I discovered I could alter it's moods and what not, so I sort of helped there. Then we went up stairs and started drinking, at which point zombies attacked.

For some unknown reason, everything surround the place we were in(which was like a big mansion with green fields behind) was all deserty and looked like a set in one of those western films, had all the saloons and what not too. And then we had these guns, and started shooting the bastards through the eye. Blood and brains everywhere, win. So next up, we have a moment of respite, and head back to the mansions grounds. At which point, I set the horse into some blood-frenzy(I think my brains logic was that my sub-conscious had interacted with my psychic abilities, and because I'd gotten into a frothing rage while killing the zombies, I no longer had control of the power and it influenced the horse in this way). So the horse goes all crazy bitch on us, starts kicking the crap out of my ex's fat friend(win!) and for some reason got on it's hind legs and started punching the fence around the grounds with it's hooves.

Anyway, zombies rush the gate and start mauling people. Tearing them up and stuff. Good old horsey rushes in and kicks a load, then gets pulled down and torn to shreds.

Then I run off to some shopping mall, and there's this fat dude there(apparently I discriminate against the tubbies in my dreams), anyway, he was being an arse, so we got into a big fight. Punching him and then like wrestling while tumbling down stairs, all the while breaking bones and what not. Blood everywhere, like usual in my dreams. So we crash to the ground at the bottom of the stairs, and then get up. He runs off, and I get a trolly, and run him down. Then he gets some pointy plank of wood and lunges at me, I grab it and thrust it through his eye. I like stabbing/shooting people through the eye in my dreams. Anyway, he's dead. I walk out of the emergency escape door, and there's this nice dawn with the sun rising. So I walk off into that, the end.

I'm tempted to try and remember and write down this epic one with zombies I had before too, but not really bothered. I figure you meant dream as in "what you want in life" but that's boring. (And I want to be a better Christian person, which I'm failing miserably at ;( )
MattOnALeash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #7
Nick
Distinguished Member

I don't dream very often but when I do they're usually crazy. One I remember where this guy with a crazy cartoon nose told me when I was going to die. Just the date, not the year. Now i'm crazy superstitious of that day. Nothing bad has ever happened.... yet. But the day was very clear so it makes me a lot more cautious.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:27 AM   #8
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I had a dream I was drowning in spaghetti but then I was Superwoman and I flew out. And then I had to kill the spaghetti with a gun that shot ping pong balls.
Then it died, so I flew to the park and went so high on the swing I shot off then landed in China, and I bought a little dog named Toby and walked him home.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:03 AM   #9
LilAngel
getDare Addict

I dreamt about falling off this cloud into a giant bowl of jelly and somehow I felt like I was melting through it...

I have really strange dreams.

And Davros is gone. Forever. And ever.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:08 AM   #10
Jslave
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't know if you meant what you dreamt (like I was naked in public whilst flying) or what your dreams are, (like my dream is to be a hobbit in a tim burton musical) :S

However, I had a strange dream the other night that I was taken hostage at my old school by little people dressed in black. When i got back to sleep I had a dream that I was @ an airport and there were oompa-loompas with machine guns.

If ramsies11 meant about hope dreams. My dream is to live in the cotswolds, in a tiny village, and teach. Bit simple really but it keeps me going
Jslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:07 AM   #11
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAngel View Post

And Davros is gone. Forever. And ever.
Was that part of the dream?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #12
CodtsQ

Thumbs up

A dream that I actually remeber was once I dreamt I was having a Pokemon battle with Tom Bergeron. Weird right?
CodtsQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #13
fork
Account Banned

I'm not sure if you mean a literal dream like while sleeping.. or just a dream for life, but my dream would be to become a photojournalist and travel to third world countries to take photos and expose the problems =) I guess kind of with the Peace Corps.. I dunno.

Oh and for those who say they don't dream much.. false. Everyone dreams every night (unless you don't sleep long enough to enter REM.)
It's that you don't remember them.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:31 AM   #14
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

i mean dream as in dreams for life not this other but ah well make the thread what you want....

and dav is gone? D:
<--never woulda crossed me mind
Old 05-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #15
fork
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsies11 View Post
and dav is gone? D:
<--never woulda crossed me mind
Yup he was banned

Advertisements