Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2016, 01:53 PM   #1
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punish me for not wearing my pull ups

Last Friday I bought my first packet of Pull up diapers and had big plans to wear them every day and/or night, and have used them all by today. However I have very rarely worn them and still have 8 pull ups left, after wearing them for less than 2 hours in total.

Please give me some punishments/dares for not using them. They can include my pull ups, or not, or partly however I do ask you respect my limits, but as it is a punishment I will allow you to push them. If stated in the post, I will place a picture(s) of me doing it in an album on my page.

Look forward to hearing from you soon

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 02:13 PM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

All right, here's something that might work for you: take a laxative a couple of hours before going to bed (time it so that it should start working during the night), and make sure to dring a couple of glasses of water before sleeping. Wear a diaper to bed, and don't get up until you've been in bed for a total of 8 hours.

Once you get out of bed, remove your diaper and put it over your face. Now edge twice before removing the diaper from your face.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:22 PM   #3
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
All right, here's something that might work for you: take a laxative a couple of hours before going to bed (time it so that it should start working during the night), and make sure to dring a couple of glasses of water before sleeping. Wear a diaper to bed, and don't get up until you've been in bed for a total of 8 hours.

Once you get out of bed, remove your diaper and put it over your face. Now edge twice before removing the diaper from your face.
I'm unable to buy any medical laxatives, is there anything I could use instead? Also I won't be able to do this until next weekend due to having to get up early for school but will definitely do this when I get the chance. Would you like pictures of this in an album, and have you got any other punishments for me during the week?

Old 01-31-2016, 02:45 PM   #4
BabyboyRoy

Put on a pull-up. I recommend you stay hydrated for this dare. Since you can't remember the toilet is off limits, for 6 hours every time you have to piss, do it in an empty water bottle. You can either drink it or immediately pour it into your pull-up. If at any point you leak, you must start over. As proof, pull down your pants and post a picture of your dry pants under your pull-up. Enjoy.
BabyboyRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 02:48 PM   #5
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyboyRoy View Post
Put on a pull-up. I recommend you stay hydrated for this dare. Since you can't remember the toilet is off limits, for 6 hours every time you have to piss, do it in an empty water bottle. You can either drink it or immediately pour it into your pull-up. If at any point you leak, you must start over. As proof, pull down your pants and post a picture of your dry pants under your pull-up. Enjoy.
I will do this however the proof bit is confusing me a bit, can you try explain it a bit simpler?

Old 01-31-2016, 02:49 PM   #6
BabyboyRoy

Also, a marshmellow suppository is a good household laxitive. Put a couple up there before bed, wait a bit and enjoy the ride.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:52 PM   #7
BabyboyRoy

Pull down your pants enough to see the pull up, so you can get both in frame, or just take 2 pictures. 1 of wet pull up, 1 of dry pants you wore over them to prove you didn't leak
Old 01-31-2016, 03:00 PM   #8
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyboyRoy View Post
Pull down your pants enough to see the pull up, so you can get both in frame, or just take 2 pictures. 1 of wet pull up, 1 of dry pants you wore over them to prove you didn't leak
Okay, thank you for this, however due to time restrictions I don't
Know when I'll have time to do this, however do plan to do it at some point

Old 02-01-2016, 08:07 AM   #9
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Still looking for punishments

Old 02-01-2016, 02:18 PM   #10
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Do this dare on a day when you'll be out of the house most of the day. Put on your pull-ups first thing in the morning. You are not allowed to use the toilet for the entire day. Pack 1 extra pull-up before leaving the house. As soon as you get to your first destination (school, store,etc.) wet youself. You are only allowed one change for the day and you must mess your pull-ups before you can change, and it must be in a public bathroom. Maybe in the future you'll learn to wear your pull-ups like a good boy.
bbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:22 PM   #11
Foodlover312
getDare Devil

well then why dont u where 1 for 2 days straight and u cant change u must do all pee/pooping in the diaper but u may take the diaper off to shower if u put it ack on afterwords

enjoy
Foodlover312 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, age play, diaper, nappy, tbdl