Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-22-2016, 09:39 PM   #1
Alex_Aqu

Male 19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/switch in any location (very strict)

19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/switch in any location (very strict)

Hello. I am a very strict master, 19/m, and I have very strict guidelines.

1. If you agree to be serving me for a specified amount of time, or at a certain time, it will happen. No excuses whatsoever. If you do not make the deadline, you will be harshly punished.

2. You will follow all my instructions exactly and without question. Unless I accidentally overstep your limits, there are to be no questions asked about the task given. If you do question my choices, you will be harshly punished.

3. My punishments will include: pushing soft limits, pain/torture, cum control, and in extreme cases of disobedience, slightly pushing hard limits. That final punishment will only happen in very extreme cases, which I hope never happens.

That is everything I can think of. If you are interested, kik me at Alex__Aquilina Or PM me with your information, including likes, dislikes (soft limits), and hard limits. (As well as name, age, etc.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk