Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-17-2016, 06:12 PM   #1
Needsmaster

Default 21 F, Need humiliating dares, home alone. No limits!

Hello,

I have no limits so far and I am looking to find out if I do so I am willing to push myself and try anything, I like being humiliating and will do anything you ask me too.

can send pics and reports :-)

Thank you

PM me with any or write on here thank you
Needsmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:16 PM   #2
WeIsUs

Bend over a table in only your underwear and spank each cheek with a ruler 25 times. Then take pictures of your spanked ass and post the here. Ask if it is red enough or if you need to do more.
WeIsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:24 PM   #3
jeffery army
Account Banned

Default Dare

Next time you go to the shower or something when u get out brush your nipples of tits and pussy with someone else's toothbrush then stay naked and try to get outside of house (in a bag bring 2 panties a bra a dress and a vibrator and other stuff if wanted so when outside put on the dress then go over to a public place then flash 5 people (without panties) then go to the mall go into a public bathroom and edge 5 times (with panties) and make sure the panties are soaked so then while wearing the soaked panties in the middle of the mall take off the panties and just leave then on the floor for any1 to see then you must flash 10 more people then walk home only in panties and bra (with vibrator in pussy) and if anyone asks you why are you dressed like that take of the panties and bra throw them away then keep walking when u get home ur done
jeffery army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:25 PM   #4
jeffery army
Account Banned

Default Report

And pm me report
jeffery army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:40 PM   #5
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Purchase a pair of handcuffs for this dare if you do not already have any, every good slave should have a pair anyway. The day before doing this dare fill a plastic bottle/jug half full of water and freeze it, then drop your handcuff key into the center of the jug suspended on a string until it reaches the frozen water. Fill the jug the rest of the way with water( leave a little room for expansion at the top. Place the cap on the jug with the string out the cap and the key suspended in the center of the jug. Place it back into the freezer until it is completely frozen. Go into the forest/park/jogging trail/etc. with your handcuffs, your frozen jug and a skimpy outfit on. When you are a ways into the forest/etc. step about 10 yards off the trail and find a nice sturdy tree. Strip off all your clothing and leave them in the trail, then place your jug at the base of your chosen tree. Handcuff yourself so your arms are wrapped around the tree. Wait for the ice in the jug to melt enough that you can remove the key and release your handcuffs. Report back to me, feel free to send me pictures as proof. Hint, the ice will melt the fastest if you sit on it or keep it between your legs.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:46 PM   #6
darkking8900

in you underwear I want you to cover yourself with 5 random food items such as ketchup, syrup, peanut butter. I want pics for proof.
you can send them however.
my kik is darkking8900

Kik: darkking8900

likes - wam/messy, wedgies, peeing, pooping(especially in pants), masturbation, anal
dislikes - edging, hidden public
limits - public, family/friends, scat eating, animals, cbt, crossdressing
darkking8900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:24 AM   #7
GluttonFor

Location: Near some woods that I can play in-my limit is with definite contact/viewing with/by others.

Go to a slightly public area, such as a mall or a park. Ask people if they will spank you. If they seem hesitant, offer to give them a blow job or eat them out. If that doesn't work, flash your ass and say "are you sure you don't want to hit this?" or something similar before moving on. Get at least 8 people to spank you. Take pictures of your ass and your face if thy give you a facial (don't wash it off until you're done with the dare) along with a report. PM me and post the report here.
Toys: 9" black rubber dildo, BDSM teddy, ring gag with nipple clamps, 7" butt plug, ball gag
GluttonFor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:42 AM   #8
magnusmalus

Order pizza: when the delivery guy arrives put a vibrator in your pussy and open in a bath robe only. Steal time, pretend you miscounted the money so you go back to bring more. Ask if it was what you order and pretend it was something else. Etc. Buy as many minutes as you can while the vibrator is vibrating in your pussy at maximum speed. When the guy left take the robe off, spread your legs open so the vibrator can be seen and take a picture with the pizza on your lap. Send the pic in a PM or PM me for my email.

I don't believe in dare reports. Pics or it didn't happen.

Likes: orgasm control, chastity, crossdressing, exhibitionism, public, humiliation, strapon, toys
Dislikes: piss, scat, blood, dippers
magnusmalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:49 AM   #9
David b

When you next go out with the girls go and ask as many men as you can to tell you how big their package is
Send me a report on PM saying how many men told
Limits public,being tied or handcuffed,getting messy
David b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, humiliate, nolimits, slut