Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-24-2015, 04:29 AM   #1
masterB92

Default Cumpetition

this cumpetition is open to all slave boy who can collect their cum in a wine glas. You are given 6 days to fill the glass and required to send a status report each day.

heres the criteria:
1. you must be 18 years and above
2. likes edging and submitting report
3. obedient and committed
4. responsible to his action
5. risk takers.

what will you do first.
as what been mention for the criteria. you need to follow it strictly and take consideration when taking this dare. This cumpetition is for those who wants to take this if your not leave this.

how to take this cumpetition?
you need to eat food rich in protein or search for google for cum enhancers. This cumpetition will due for 6 days only and the winner will be determined on the seventh day. The looser will be the slave of the winner for 3 days with no denial and hesitation do whatever he wants to and take risk. You should comply with this game or else this will become lifeless. At the end of the game you need to video yourself drinking your cum and gargle it, play it, do facial about it and drink it for last, by doing this, you successfully finish the game. This is open for all male slave. if you have any idea to make this better kindly pm me and i will take it consideration. Please help me and lets enjoy!

masterB92
masterB92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum dare cum eating, cumming, edging contest, no limits