Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2015, 03:50 PM   #1
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Default How would you use me?

If you had me at your complete and total mercy how would you use me?

(I'm a five foot four college girl with 32C breasts, I have red hair and blue eyes)

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Ms. Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 05:51 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I tried to PM it to you, but I exceeded the 9000 characters limit. So here it is. I hope you like it.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Disclaimer: I have never tried something like what's written below nor will I ever do. Most likely*

If I had you at my complete and total mercy, how would I use you? Assuming there are no consequences to what I am about to do with you and that you won't change your mind after we started, I will tell you what I would do with (and to) you. Do we have an agreement?

I would start off with ordering you to undress yourself. When undressing, you may not break the eye contact with my eyes. While you keep on undressing yourself, I grab my cotton sack that was waiting for you behind the corner for some years now and undo the knot on top. I see that you didn't wear a bra when you entered the room; how sexy you are, with your beautiful breast, your nipples pointing straight forward as per how full they are. The moment you take off your underwear, I put my hand in the cotton sack. You slide down those tight panties and I pull out the thing I am holding out of the sack. I showed you the all covering chastity belt and you looked down at it.

I walk towards you and cup one of your breasts with my dominant hand. With my other hand, I place my hand just above your clit. Just a couple more steps and I am standing behind you, letting my hand slide against your waist until I reach your lower back. I firmly grab your ass and shake it a few times. "Lift your leg," I say and you do as I told you. You looked down and see the chastity belt going up and up, up to the point the big, round metal plug reached your clit. I still standing behind you, I hold up the chastity belt up your legs with my left hand and slide two fingers of my right hand into your pussy. I start twisting them a little, going in and out a few times and inserted a third finger. Going deeper and deeper, stretching your vagina bit by bit until my fourth finger fits. You are getting wet already, but we both know that I wouldn't you reach the edge.

I thrusted my four fingers for the last time, going extra deep. I noticed you tried to keep yourself quiet, but failed and let out a fade moan. I removed my hand out of your vagina and cleaned it by sliding it over your belly until my fingers were all dry again. With my dry hand, I spread your legs further even though you spreaded them beforehand. I start lifting the metal plug and increase the strength I use to lift the chastity belt until the base of the metal plug reached your skin. Then, I quickly grab the two steel bands and click the shut around your waist. To finish the installment, I pulled the back upwards against your ass crack and locked it in the slot on the back of the chastity belt.

"There is more," I whisper in your ear. I place both my hands on your hips and slide the upwards until I reach your tits. You feel two hands, one hand under each one of your beasts and feel the weight of your chest get lesser and lesser. I lift your breast up to the point where your nipples are almost pointing straight to the ceiling. Then, I slowly let your breast slide from my hand. With one quick motion, I grab both your nipples with two fingers using quite some force while your breast are still falling down up to the point your nipples fully support the weight of your two C's. I hear a loud cry, but not as loud as I assume you are capable of. I start pinching both your nipples and you almost went through your knees there. Despite of what happened, your nose is still pointing forward. The height of where I hold your nipples so tight should almost be on the same height as your eyes. To make sure I was right, I pull up your breast by the tips of your nipples until I am confident they reached the height of your eyes and let the drop.

I slapped the bottoms of your beast before starting to walk towards the cotton sack to get another piece of equipment. Your flaming red hair, it’s so wild. Yet, your beautiful blue eyes remind me of ice; cold and calm. Once again, I looked in your eyes and saw a calm girl, so submissive and loyal. But at the same time, your red hair induces me to keep your wild looks contained. Anyone should be able to see that you are not on the same level as them without exception.

I lowered my hand in the cotton sack and pulled out the second piece of equipment. Just as heavy as your chastity belt; both made of metal, I hold in my hands a steel chastity bra. I walk towards you and show you the shining front. You notice one hole in both the cups of the chastity bra. I decide to speed things up a little because I had an appointment in about an hour. "Spread your arms sideward," I tell you and place the cold chastity bra against your belly. I slide the two cups up your belly while placing both your breast in right position for them to slide into the cups. Once the chastity bra is in position, I pull the metal straps below your armpits to your back. *Click*, you hear the two straps lock.

You see me walk to the cotton sack to get a blindfold and hand cuffs. I looked in your eyes one last time and blindfolded you. You already lowered your arms, so I bluntly grabbed both your arms from behind your back and cuffed them at once. You see nothing and are not capable of backing out what was coming, not that you ever had the guts to do so in the first place. For a minute, you hear nothing while I just stood in front of you, admiring your body figure. Then, you hear metal pieces clang against each other, supposedly coming from the items on the cotton sack. Then, you feel a cold metal ring being places around your throat. Next, a faint click when at the same time feeling the cold metal in your neck. It feels like something thick and heavy also. A one inch high steel collar was placed around your beck.

You feel me pinching your nipples through the holes of your chastity bra. "Lay down please," I tell you while I lead you by holding both your nipples between my fingers. When on the floor, I start pinching your nipples so you would make faint noises. Then, a little harder, your faint moans changed into small sounds of produced from your pain. Then even harder, you start letting out a cry each time I pinch your nipples using my nails a bit. "This way, the next thing won't be as painful as it would be," I say when the strength in my fingers rapidly increased with the last pinch. With my thumbs, I rub both your nipples softly to decrease the sting slightly, if I was doing it right.

"Just a moment," I say to you and walk away. I took me a few minutes to get all the items I needed. When back I come back at you, without a word, I pierced your left nipple with a needle. I left the needle in and pulled up your right nipple for the second needle. As expected, you only a small "awh" from you. I removed both needles and place something thicker in the holes I just created. Doing this, you still let out a small cry despite the painful warming up for your nipples. I ignored your cry and remove the second needle to put something bigger through the hole.

I pulled up the two (sterile) sticks through your nipples to test whether they would be acceptable as lock or not. I judged them of good quality and slowly pulled out the two sticks. I slapped the front plate of your chastity belt and walk towards the cotton sack again to grab two small objects. Even though I am telling you all this, you have no idea what I am doing to you besides what you feel. The object consists out of a cup, half the size of your chastity bra cups, and a ring. One last time, I stretched both your nipples and then placed the small cups on each hole of your chastity bra cups. With one click on each cup, the build-in springs push the metal rings though the holes in both your nipples by force. *Locked* I pulled on the sides of the chastity bra, but both the strap and your new piercings were holding the chastity bra on its right place.

I undo the blindfold and unlock the hand cuffs. "We are done. You may go home today, but be ready to come when I summon you." You look at me with one dried up tear on your cheek. "I have another appointment now, so I need to go." You start dressing yourself while I put on my shoes. When done with my shoes, I looked at you wearing your new adventure. I walked towards you and in midst of you dressing yourself, I lift your chin gave you a deep kiss.

We both stand next to the front door of my home. I looked at your shining collar and it reminded me of a note I needed to give you. I tell you to wait and walk back to the half full empty sack. I took the piece of paper out of the sack and start walking back to you. I folded the note and gave it to you before opening the door. "Read it when you are home," I tell you and opened the door. I locked the front door after we both walked outside. You are heading left and I right.

Quote:

Dear equipment wearer,

As by now, you should be wearing only half of the equipment I had ready for you. The other half shall remain a secret to you until the right time is there for you to wear it. Continue with your daily live and get used to your new restrictions. Although sometimes this may be hard for you. Not only because of the restrictions themselves, but for the hidden features in the equipment you are wearing right now. Regardless of how much you speculate about this hidden feature, eventually you'll find out what they all are.

Have fun.

Yours sincerely,

RiskyFlame

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 12-22-2015, 05:53 PM   #3
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

I would prefer to be the one getting used.
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 06:03 PM   #4
CJ_Chicago

Great post Risky hope she gives you a good detailed response
CJ_Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 06:04 PM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Chicago View Post
Great post Risky hope she gives you a good detailed response
Thanks But a thank you is OK also. Because I loved writing this and would be happy to write more if she wants me to.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 12-22-2015, 06:10 PM   #6
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Thanks But a thank you is OK also. Because I loved writing this and would be happy to write more if she wants me to.
I loved that! It made me so hot and I would love to see what else you have in stored for me.

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Old 12-22-2015, 06:12 PM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Fantasy View Post
I loved that! It made me so hot and I would love to see what else you have in stored for me.
Thank you. Any particular scenes? Like...
- Specific location/ items?
- Continueing with this setup: moving on to the next meeting?
- A completely new sceneario?
- Something more mild, more extreme or the same?
- anything specific you want to include?

Although, the writing has to wait for another day. Possible tomorrow or the day after.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 12-22-2015, 06:15 PM   #8
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Thank you. Any particular scenes? Like...
- Specific location/ items?
- Continueing with this setup: moving on to the next meeting?
- A completely new sceneario?
- Something more mild, more extreme or the same?
- anything specific you want to include?

Although, the writing has to wait for another day. Possible tomorrow or the day after.
I would love more degrading and name calling but other then that you can do as you please.

BDSM Test

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bondage and discipline, nipple torture, pain slut, submissive female