Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2015, 05:37 PM   #1
superpooper

Default Pants pooping dares needed

Hey, I'm looking for some new pants pooping dares. I don't eat poop and don't put anything in my ass, but other than that, gimme your best.
superpooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 05:52 PM   #2
Pantspoop53637

Go to your living room and squat down and push all your poop into your underpants then sit on the ground and squish it you can clean up after you roll a die and stay in the underwear for 5 minutes times whatever the die said
Pantspoop53637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:01 AM   #3
sddddd

Don't go to the bathroom (poo) for 1-2 days (or as long as you can hold it). When you're ready put on a couple of pairs of panties that you don't mind losing, and then you'really allowed to go the bathroom! Now the fun part! Roll a 6 sided dice to determine how many hours you have to stay in your mess. For every 30 minutes that passes, and to start off, you have to sit and squish your mess around, followed by 20 spanks. If you want to try to reduce your time you can accept additional dares from other members, with each dare removing 15 minutes. You must stay in your mess at least 30 minutes minimum though! If you fail the dare you have to make a follow up topic after this topic is done asking for more dares .

Let me know how it goes!

Maybe: needles, pee

Limits: Obvious public, personal info, blood, permanent, illegal, blackmail, shaving non-genital areas and laxatives (just no fun for me).

Gear: *new ball clamp!*, cock cage, 2 med and 1 large butt plugs, 8 inch vibrator, hollow penis plug, etc
sddddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 08:45 AM   #4
superpooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantspoop53637 View Post
Go to your living room and squat down and push all your poop into your underpants then sit on the ground and squish it you can clean up after you roll a die and stay in the underwear for 5 minutes times whatever the die said
Sorry it took me so long to getting around to this. So I did this a couple days ago, and I held my poop for about two days and was really desperate to go at this point. I decided to roll the die first to know how long I would be in these underpants, and I rolled a 6 (30 minutes). I then started filling my pants with a soft but firm load about the size of a tennis ball and enjoyed it for a couple minutes. I then pretended like I didn't know it was there, and I sat down on the ground and squished it everywhere. I stayed there for the next half hour squishing it around, and then decided to get cleaned up.
Old 01-14-2016, 08:50 AM   #5
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you go grocery shopping poop in your pants when you leave the store, go home by foot without any haste.
At home, you first have to put away all the groceries you bought before you can sit down and have a glass of water.
When the glass is empty, you can clean yourself.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 08:56 AM   #6
superpooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sddddd View Post
Don't go to the bathroom (poo) for 1-2 days (or as long as you can hold it). When you're ready put on a couple of pairs of panties that you don't mind losing, and then you'really allowed to go the bathroom! Now the fun part! Roll a 6 sided dice to determine how many hours you have to stay in your mess. For every 30 minutes that passes, and to start off, you have to sit and squish your mess around, followed by 20 spanks. If you want to try to reduce your time you can accept additional dares from other members, with each dare removing 15 minutes. You must stay in your mess at least 30 minutes minimum though! If you fail the dare you have to make a follow up topic after this topic is done asking for more dares .

Let me know how it goes!
Sorry it took me so long to getting around to posting on here. So I made sure I ate as much as I could over the two days that I was holding my poop in, and was pretty desperate to go at that point. I had put on two pairs of white panties when I was ready to start, and got a dice. I rolled a 4, so I had to stay in my messy panties for 4 hours. I got ready and pushed, and a huge firm load about the size of my fist came out. I then sat down to squish it around and gave myself 20 spanks. I decided an easy way to pass time would be to watch some tv, so I did that for about 2 and half hours (I still remembered to squish it around and spank myself during that time). I then got up to work around the house for the next hour (still squishing and spanking myself on the half hour). With only a half hour left, I was starting to get horny, so I went to my bed to have some fun for about 20 minutes. After that was over, I waited until time was up, squished the poop around again, spanked myself 20 times for the last time, and went to clean up.
Old 01-14-2016, 08:57 AM   #7
superpooper

Bumping this thread because I need more pants pooping dares. As long as they don't break my limits, give me your best
Old 01-14-2016, 08:58 AM   #8
superpooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
Next time you go grocery shopping poop in your pants when you leave the store, go home by foot without any haste.
At home, you first have to put away all the groceries you bought before you can sit down and have a glass of water.
Thanks, I'll try this tonight and get back to you on that
Old 01-14-2016, 05:01 PM   #9
Pantspoop53637

Okay don't poop for a couple of days before starting this when you wake up poop your self and don't change until you are about to go to sleep if you have to pee or poop through out the day do it in the same pants. Also take a picture of it and on me to see where to send it k
Pantspoop53637 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:16 AM   #10
superpooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oskar View Post
Okay, this was a good dare to do. I made sure I hadn't pooped for at least a day and had to go before I left for the grocery store. Luckily, I live a little less than a mile from a grocery store, so I was able to walk there. By the time I made it there, I had to poop pretty badly, but was able to hold it in. I walked around the store and grabbed a few things that I needed before I got in line to check out. While I was in line, my stomach started rumbling and I almost lost it, but was still able to hold on. When the cashier started ringing me up, I thought that it may be fun to poop myself in front of her. I handed her the money and pooped myself while she was giving me my change. I walked out of there and made my way back home with a nice firm load in my pants. While I was walking, I think one person could tell I pooped myself and gave me a funny look, but other than that, nobody else could tell what I did. I finally made it home and I put the groceries away and poured myself a glass of water. I sat down, which squished the load everywhere, drank my water slowly, and before I got cleaned up, I went to my bedroom to have a little fun. After that, I got cleaned up and got ready for bed.
Old 01-20-2016, 06:44 AM   #11
superpooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantspoop53637 View Post
Okay don't poop for a couple of days before starting this when you wake up poop your self and don't change until you are about to go to sleep if you have to pee or poop through out the day do it in the same pants. Also take a picture of it and on me to see where to send it k
Okay, I did this dare the other day. I made sure I hadn't pooped for 3 days (which is a lot for me). I woke up in the morning and pooped myself before I even got out of bed. This ended up being a pretty big load, so I laid there for a while enjoying myself before I got up. When I finally got up, I went into the bathroom and peed myself after I got my jeans on. I then went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. Sitting down at the table squished the poop all in my panties, which felt absolutely amazing. I got up after that and went for a ride in my car. I had to throw down a towel on the seat to not ruin my car (that would not be fun to explain), but I rode around for about an hour. When I got back, I had to pee again, so I peed myself in my front yard while I was walking back to the house. I went back inside and made myself some leftovers for lunch. After lunch, I felt like I had to poop again, so I pushed and loaded my pants even more. At this point, there was a lot of poop in my pants, and I was enjoying every second of it. I sat down to watch some tv for a bit when my phone rang. It was my parents calling to say they wanted to come by. I had to make up some excuse that I wasn't feeling well and that maybe they should wait a day or two to come down. Luckily, they bought it and would come down in a couple days. I really didn't feel like cleaning up at this point, and I didn't want them to see their "little princess" in this state. So I went back to watching tv for a bit before my boyfriend stopped over for a bit. He's also into pants pooping, so he knows I do this all the time. He came in and knew immediately what I had done in my pants, and we hung out for a while. After about an hour of hanging out, we fucked, which made the mess in my panties even messier. He left at about nine that night, so I grabbed a bite to eat after he left. Afterwards, I peed myself again and hung out for a while before I got cleaned up for bed. This was a fun dare and I really enjoyed doing it, but sorry, I don't send pictures.
Old 01-20-2016, 06:49 AM   #12
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Go to a pub or terrace wearing a skirt without bottom underwear. Sit there on a chair, your skirt slightly lifted before sitting down so you'll sit on your bare bottoms. Just drink something and talk to anyone if you want, or just go on the internet on your phone until you are ready to leave. When you are about to stand up, poop on the chair. Walk away without looking behind you, without touching your skirt and without cleaning your ass.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:50 AM   #13
superpooper

Keep posting dares on here and I'll keep doing them. Also, check out my dice dare. For each person that actually does the dare and posts about it, I'll actually do the dare again and lost about it. You guys have a real opportunity to keep me messy for a while 💩👖😍
Old 01-20-2016, 06:52 AM   #14
superpooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Go to a pub or terrace wearing a skirt without bottom underwear. Sit there on a chair, your skirt slightly lifted before sitting down so you'll sit on your bare bottoms. Just drink something and talk to anyone if you want, or just go on the internet on your phone until you are ready to leave. When you are about to stand up, poop on the chair. Walk away without looking behind you, without touching your skirt and without cleaning your ass.
Okay, I'll give it a shot this weekend. I'm more into pooping my pants, but this could be fun. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:34 AM   #15
superpooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
This was an interesting one to do. I did this over a week ago (sorry I didn't post yet, this last week was kinda crazy). I decided I didn't want to do this one close to home, so I went to a bar in a city about two hours away from me. I wore no panties and a skirt where the bottom of it was a little bit above the middle of my thighs, so my ass was hanging out a bit. I sat down at a table in the middle of the bar with my skirt pulled up a little bit. I had to poop quite a bit at this point, so I hurried up and ordered a beer. I drank it pretty quickly, and decided I didn't have to stay long. I paid for me beer, sat back down, and pretended to play on my phone for a couple minutes. When I was ready, I lifted myself up slightly and started to poop on my chair. I hurried up and walked out of the bar at this point, not knowing if anybody saw what I did. I went back to my car, drove away from the bar, and went to a nearby mall to shop until I was ready to head back home. All in all, this was a pretty interesting dare to do.
The following user says Thank You to superpooper for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, diaper, pants, poop