Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-08-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
personalslave

Male 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi,

So i feel as if i'm ready to serve someone properly and be fully committed to one person or however many people my new mistress/master feels is necessary. My most important rule is i dont show my face until i feel as if i can fully trust you as a person, i dont require you to go onto cam although im sure this is up to you. I will go on cam at your request and will try and fulfill any dares punishments and instructions to the best of my ability.

I work a full time job which is a 6 o'clock start till roughly 4/6 in the evenings it just depends on a lot of things, i also have a social life outside of getdare but i wont just leave without any warning, just take it into account.

I have skype and i am always on skype when im on my laptop which is all the time after work. I'm in a relationship at the moment but if you wish for any information on that pm me.

I'm always willing to try new things out i've done anal and a few other things but haven't got any toys but it can change if my new mistress/master demands me to get some. Which isn't a problem as well as certain clothing diapers etc im up to trying everything at least once.

Now i wont do anything in public also nothing at work its a no go thats the only time i will not be controlled. Also nothing to do with family and nothing that can get me arrested or social suicide or blackmail. Apart from that i am willing to try new things to see how they go.

So i hope i've given you guys a good understanding of myself and hope to hear from you soon.

Personalslave
Old 12-12-2015, 01:08 AM   #2
101master

i am new to the slave master. I think this will be good for us. please kik me at 1001master
Old 01-08-2016, 07:51 AM   #3
personalslave

still on the look out for someone

Dislike family, permanent, body writing

willing to try anything that isn't written on here.

PM me a dare and i must complete it within limits and i will send a photo back of the dare being completed.

Currently looking to be a slave.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:05 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Master

A very interesting post from a "wanting" slave boy. If you would consider an older strict very controlling UK master, then PM me to talk more, as there is still lots more to discuss and learn about each other.

Advertisements
Kink Talk