Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-14-2015, 07:02 PM   #1
Submissive Princess
Account Banned

Female 19f Needs to be punished

My friend Kate recently had a guy over and I unknowingly cock-blocked her and so I told her she could make me do whatever she wanted for a whole week. After searching around she found this website and since she knows what a huge slut I am she had me make a profile on here and you all get to control me for the week while she gets to laugh gleefully.
Kate, or Mistress Kate as I have refer to her for the week, has asked me to tell you that she will help with the punishments and that she would like there to be a few dares centered around the Frat party(no drinking games though since it makes me sick) we're going to this Friday.
The only thing that I have any say over is something that could interfere with my classes since we're both college students.

Limits - Family, animals, pictures/videos, scat, pee, full public

Toys - 1 vib, nipple clamps with chain, 1 dildo, paddle, anal plug, wooden horse

People I have to fuck in a day: 3
People I've fucked today: 1

No pictures or videos will be given at all!

Last edited by Submissive Princess; 11-14-2015 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Grammer mistakes bug me
Submissive Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:40 PM   #2
bananabob
Distinguished Member

For a start I think that Mistress Kate should get to choose your outfits for the week. Or, if she willing, to let us choose if you give us options.

Secondly, sluts don't need underwear unless specially required for a task, otherwise you will go without for the week.

Thirdly, sluts must maintain their skills so you will spend a minimum of 10 minutes practicing sucking dick with your dildo in front of Mistress Kate until she is satisfied you have done a good enough job.

Fourthly, sluts must keep themselves in good shape. My idea for this is a bit for complicated so I will PM you about it and see if you/Mistress Kate are interested.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:00 PM   #3
jokter

1st rule
Every time you sit at your computer/homework desk you will insert the vibrator anally on its lowest setting. Hands must always stay above your desk, no playing. If need be your mistress can belt you to the chair. And chain your hands above the desk/to your nipples. No orgasms.
If you attempt to play with yourself, your mistress is to coat a dildo with toothpaste. And insert it. Then put you in some tigh booty shorts to keep it in tight then take you for a walk around campus.
jokter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:20 PM   #4
Submissive Princess
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
For a start I think that Mistress Kate should get to choose your outfits for the week. Or, if she willing, to let us choose if you give us options.

Secondly, sluts don't need underwear unless specially required for a task, otherwise you will go without for the week.

Thirdly, sluts must maintain their skills so you will spend a minimum of 10 minutes practicing sucking dick with your dildo in front of Mistress Kate until she is satisfied you have done a good enough job.

Fourthly, sluts must keep themselves in good shape. My idea for this is a bit for complicated so I will PM you about it and see if you/Mistress Kate are interested.
This is Mistress Kate!

I had her do all this and the third one she will be doing for the rest of the week! Thanks for your imput. Also we both very mush liked your website! I'll take care of the punishments for her failures during her exersizes.

Toys - 1 vib, nipple clamps with chain, 1 dildo, paddle, anal plug, wooden horse

Old 11-14-2015, 08:27 PM   #5
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive Princess View Post
This is Mistress Kate!

I had her do all this and the third one she will be doing for the rest of the week! Thanks for your imput. Also we both very mush liked your website! I'll take care of the punishments for her failures during her exersizes.
Excellent! I would like to customise the clothing that the website has to choose from, are you able to give me a list of what she has available including colours? Doesn't necessarily have to be workout clothing. I may also add a footwear category.

I have also changed it so that it will tell you if you exceed the target time, and give a punishment level out of 10 which includes the effect of the number of failures and the time over.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 09:37 PM   #6
Submissive Princess
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokter View Post
1st rule
Every time you sit at your computer/homework desk you will insert the vibrator anally on its lowest setting. Hands must always stay above your desk, no playing. If need be your mistress can belt you to the chair. And chain your hands above the desk/to your nipples. No orgasms.
If you attempt to play with yourself, your mistress is to coat a dildo with toothpaste. And insert it. Then put you in some tigh booty shorts to keep it in tight then take you for a walk around campus.
Mistress Kate wouldlike me to tell you that I failed your dare and had to walk around campus with my dildo in with her. To make things more humiliating we stopped by a frat party and she made me dance before we could leave. The toothpaste only made it worse as it burned! Mistress Kate would also like me to tell you that I am a hornet Slut that enjoyed her punishment.

Old 11-14-2015, 10:06 PM   #7
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Rules for week

So I would start off by saying that sleeping naked for the rest of the week is the least a naughty slut like you can do. Each morning, you should wake up and offer yourself to your Mistress and please her in any way she wishes. Once she is satisfied, you may get ready for your day.

I think you should also experience some of the frustration she felt, so you should be made to edge 4 times per day, at least once of those times is during class. Give us options if your Mistress wishes, and we will pick how you edge each day. But you should not be allowed to cum without her permission all week.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 11:25 PM   #8
jokter

You are in college, and you can't even spell correctly. I think your mistress needs to start punishing you for every misspelled word and grammar mistakes. 10 Swats with a belt/paddle for each word you misspell on any homework/online post.

It would be nice to have your butt spanked red, and then to send you out in a sling bikini to the school pool/communal bathroom. That'd be a nice pic to have posted from the rear (nothing that would show the identity)
jokter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 04:49 AM   #9
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

I think mistress kate should tie you to your bed when you go bed but you must have the vibe stuck to your clit on and a dildo in your pussy let me know what you think

im a little slut and I also dominate girls

I am currently owned by
currently own : santra and Nerdwedgie

I have a rabbit vibrator and 3 eggs and a strapon

my limits are blood, scat, public and pics

if you want public it must be hidden

my likes are humiliation, and abit of bondage and orgasm control
NaughtygirlJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 11:33 AM   #10
Mistress Kate9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokter View Post
You are in college, and you can't even spell correctly. I think your mistress needs to start punishing you for every misspelled word and grammar mistakes. 10 Swats with a belt/paddle for each word you misspell on any homework/online post.

It would be nice to have your butt spanked red, and then to send you out in a sling bikini to the school pool/communal bathroom. That'd be a nice pic to have posted from the rear (nothing that would show the identity)
Hi! Thanks for giving Slut this dare and I will be doing it once she's finished her English paper and then I'm going to make her walk to the gym pool with her ass red as can be. As for the picture we will not be giving any at all.
Mistress Kate9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 11:34 AM   #11
Mistress Kate9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtygirlJ123 View Post
I think mistress kate should tie you to your bed when you go bed but you must have the vibe stuck to your clit on and a dildo in your pussy let me know what you think
We did this last night and it was awesome! Her sheets were so wet from the amount of times she came last night. Thanks for give Slut this dare!
Mistress Kate9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 01:29 PM   #12
andy4
Distinguished Member

Slut needs to get 2 two liter soda bottles and a length of rope a mirror and vibrator and two clothes pins or clamps.

Clear a 3' wide section of clothes from your closet.
Place the mirror up against the wall and mount the vibrator straight up about 3' from the wall in front of the mirror.

Now tie the bottles to the middle of the rope.
Run the lose ends of the rope over the closet bar and tie each end around one tit so that when standing the bottles are standing and the rope is tight.

Place clips on nipples.

Now Slut must preform 20 deep knee bends (with knees wide apart) and mount her self on the dildo, hold for a count of 10 once the vibrator is in Sluts cunt each time.

If the vibrator falls over Slut must grind on it for a count of 15 for each of the 20 knee bends.

When Slut does the squat the bottles should go up and put pain on her tits and clamps should add fire to her nipples.

After completing the dare ask Mistress Kate to remove the clamps add suck on Sluts nipples or twist them.

Slut MUST report how many times she cums that will determine the next task
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 03:19 PM   #13
Submissive Princess
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Slut needs to get 2 two liter soda bottles and a length of rope a mirror and vibrator and two clothes pins or clamps.

Clear a 3' wide section of clothes from your closet.
Place the mirror up against the wall and mount the vibrator straight up about 3' from the wall in front of the mirror.

Now tie the bottles to the middle of the rope.
Run the lose ends of the rope over the closet bar and tie each end around one tit so that when standing the bottles are standing and the rope is tight.

Place clips on nipples.

Now Slut must preform 20 deep knee bends (with knees wide apart) and mount her self on the dildo, hold for a count of 10 once the vibrator is in Sluts cunt each time.

If the vibrator falls over Slut must grind on it for a count of 15 for each of the 20 knee bends.

When Slut does the squat the bottles should go up and put pain on her tits and clamps should add fire to her nipples.

After completing the dare ask Mistress Kate to remove the clamps add suck on Sluts nipples or twist them.

Slut MUST report how many times she cums that will determine the next task
Thank you for your dare Sir. Slut came a total of 6 times from Sir's task. What is the next task Slut must do Sir?

Old 11-15-2015, 03:31 PM   #14
andy4
Distinguished Member

Wow slut must have been very horny.

Did Mistress Kate suck or twist your nipples and How do your tits feel ?

Now since you came 6 times and and this is a punishment for cock blocking Mistress Kate, you must ask Mistress Kate if you can make her cum 8 times.
1 for the cock block (must be with a dildo or vib) 6 for the number of times slut came and 1 extra to let Slut know who is on top.

Report on the two questions and Mistress kate's would like your services if not there will be an alternate task.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 05:02 PM   #15
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Kate9 View Post
We did this last night and it was awesome! Her sheets were so wet from the amount of times she came last night. Thanks for give Slut this dare!
Im glad u enjoyed it im happy to help just wish I could have seen the mess

im a little slut and I also dominate girls

I am currently owned by
currently own : santra and Nerdwedgie

I have a rabbit vibrator and 3 eggs and a strapon

my limits are blood, scat, public and pics

if you want public it must be hidden

my likes are humiliation, and abit of bondage and orgasm control
NaughtygirlJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags