Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2015, 12:20 PM   #1
maleslave27

Send a message via Yahoo to maleslave27
Post Male Seeking

My name is Andrew, I am 28 years old and I work from home as a computer technician, web developer, java programmer and freelancer. I enjoy learning new things and trying out new stuff. I will not do anything illegal. I am more than happy to give out my email address for you to share but nothing illegal. I enjoy reading emails and looking at pictures. I have a webcam and messenger. I mostly use Skype because it is more secure. I also have teamviewer installed. But I am very open to other suggestions. Since I work from home there can be times when I am unable to do things. But I am willing to chat. Please feel free to ask me anything you like, I am friendly, honest and a caring person. I am looking for people to chat with as well as do things for. I suffer from A.D.D (Google it if you don't know what it is). With my A.D.D I lose focus and motivation from time to time and I need help regaining focus. I am also trying to get into better shape.
maleslave27 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maleslave27 for this post:
Old 11-01-2015, 01:15 PM   #2
nailemhard

Default hi

Add me to skype I also spend lots of time at home. My skype is nailemhard
nailemhard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
friendly, male, messenger, slave, webcam