Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-28-2015, 03:07 PM   #1
Rure

Star 1 21f All Fun And Games Breaking In New Toys

I am moving up in the world and have toys now!

I would love to get tasks or dares to do with them, to break them in, so to speak. My shopping spree resulted in a vibrator (has 10 functions),a bullet (also has 10 functions), and three buttplugs (small, medium, and large, the bases have suction cups).

I am planning on doing the tasks and dares this weekend when I am at home and will be writing up my reports each day or at the end of the weekend, depending how the demands are. Until then, I will keep checking the thread regularly for the rest of the week to respond to posts. If I fail to complete your dare and haven't given you a reason why I chose not to do your dare, I will complete a punishment (within reason).

For the tasks and dares, please keep my likes and limits in mind! It would be very much appreciated

For more incentive, I will be doing my thing with each post or pm with a task or dare, I will do an edge.

So, have at it! I'm looking forward to it :P

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here

Last edited by Rure; 10-28-2015 at 10:52 PM.
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:10 PM   #2
jtruman94

Default I want to be your Dom.

Hello,
I am 20 Yrs old Male Dominant/ Master. I am an Indian living in Moscow. I am in my 2nd year of college studying Nanotech Engineering.
You can message me on kik @ jtruman94.
I am looking for a female Sub/Slave in the age bracket of 18-24. Beginner or experienced is not important. I am ready to teach my Sub/Slave and guide her in this new world. I am strict and command discipline but am also caring and understanding.

If you are a beginner, I will treat you with care and respect your limits, but I will be strict and teach you to be in discipline and under orders. I will help you find your way and try out new things to find out yourself in the world of BDSM. You can trust your master.

I was introduced to this world by my then girlfriend 2 years, who was into bondage and kinky sex. While the relationship didn't last, my interest was piqued and my interested kept growing like a tree, slow, but strong. I started to find my way in this new field. I tried being a slave once but soon found out that being a Sub/Slave was not my forte. I realised that I was better suited as a Master/Dom as I love to be in control of my life and of those around me. I will control you and your life and you have every reason to trust me.

What I expect from my Sub/Slave:
- Should be ready to take orders from me and obey me and my rules. Violation of order or rules will result in punishment, the degree of which will be decided by me.
- Should be open to bondage.
- Should be ready let me control her life (not counting work life or relationship life if the Sub/Slave is in a relationship).
- Should be ready to do daily tasks that I set her.
- Should be ready to dress up for me.
- Should be ready to send pictures and videos. Webcam not a necessity but always a plus.
- Should be open to anal play.
- Should be open to humiliation and degradation.
- Should be open to petplay.

If you accept to be my slave, failure to complete the above tasks will result in punishment, such as:
- Spanking
- Whipping, flogging etc.
- Pain via clamps and pegs.
- Orgasm denial or control.
- Bladder control.
- Others

If you are interested in being my slave, message me.
jtruman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:15 PM   #3
Rure

Sorry jtruman, I am not looking for a master and that kind of relationship. I am just looking for dares for this weekend. But good luck on your search!

Toys

Old 10-28-2015, 03:24 PM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

You have my kik, send me a message

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:33 PM   #5
KinkyMasterA

I think you should put the bullet vibe into your pussy the medium plug into you ass. The vibe should be on a setting no lower than 5 the entire time.

I would like you to spend a hour or so at the mall but not sure if that would be against your limit, if it is then walk around your house/apt for 1 1/2 hours, you may not stop moving.

If you go to the mall you may not wear any underwear (bra or panties), you should be in a short skirt (no longer than your knees, preferably no longer than mid-thigh) and a tight shirt. If you stay home you are to be nude with some form of clamps on your nipples.

Congrats on the new toys, I am sure you will enjoy them. Looking forward to hearing how it went.

Likes: Bondage, control (clothing, bladder, orgasm, etc.), infantilism, humiliation

Limits: illegal, family, blood, scat
KinkyMasterA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:37 PM   #6
CJ_Chicago

Put the vibe inside of your pussy and one of the suction butt plugs at a height that you can suck it from your knees. tie your ankles together with something and start to suck the butt plug turn the speed up slowly and cum on the highest setting.
CJ_Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:51 PM   #7
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Put the bullet on ur clit, the viberator in ur pussy and also lets say the medium buttplg in ur ass and u must sleep with these on one night put the vibrator and bullet on a low setting of ur choice or if u feel daring enough u can roll a die to see what setting u should put it on

im a little slut and I also dominate girls

I am currently owned by
currently own : santra and Nerdwedgie

I have a rabbit vibrator and 3 eggs and a strapon

my limits are blood, scat, public and pics

if you want public it must be hidden

my likes are humiliation, and abit of bondage and orgasm control
NaughtygirlJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:36 PM   #8
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
You have my kik, send me a message
Will do! Thanks!

Toys

Old 10-29-2015, 02:15 AM   #9
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Task for 48 hours since you start it.
You have to insert both vibe and bullet in 2 holes and set any speed not below 5. (You must not use other speed than chosen initially for this task). Stay hey turned for 1 minute. Then you have turn them off. (Removing them from holes is optional). You earn 1 point for it.

Next point you may earn not earlier than in 10 minutes.

You have to achieve aim of 100 points within that 48 hours.

You are not allowed to earn points 3 hours before and 3 hours after orgasm. It mean that if you get orgasm you lose all points earnt within 3 previous hours.

I understand that this dare can compete with other dares, thus I add rule:
For every 10 minutes you spend on any other dare from this topic your aim reduce by 1 point.
For every orgasm aim reduce by 20 points.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:28 AM   #10
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

How about really getting to know that new vibrator by edging once with each setting before you cum again.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:35 PM   #11
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyMasterA View Post
I think you should put the bullet vibe into your pussy the medium plug into you ass. The vibe should be on a setting no lower than 5 the entire time.

I would like you to spend a hour or so at the mall but not sure if that would be against your limit, if it is then walk around your house/apt for 1 1/2 hours, you may not stop moving.

If you go to the mall you may not wear any underwear (bra or panties), you should be in a short skirt (no longer than your knees, preferably no longer than mid-thigh) and a tight shirt. If you stay home you are to be nude with some form of clamps on your nipples.

Congrats on the new toys, I am sure you will enjoy them. Looking forward to hearing how it went.
I can do this I won't go out but I can do the alternative inside my house. I will write up a report when I finish it. Thank you! I am looking forward to doing this!

Toys

Old 10-29-2015, 12:54 PM   #12
Daregurl42

Attaché the three butt plugs to the wall so they are level with your mouth when you're on your knees. Roll a ten sided die for the speed of your vibrator then insert it into your pussy at that setting. Do the same for your bullet but put it against your clit. Put on tight panties to hold these it place.
You are to suck each butt plug for ten minutes each starting with the largest one, hands behind your back and nothing on but panties. If at any point you cum, which ever butt plug you were sucking on must be out into your ass as it is for 24 hours (use lube whenever necessary). You may remove the vibe and bullet.
If you managed to not cum in these 30 minutes, you may turn the bullet and vibe to whatever setting you wish and lie down and enjoy your orgasm

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:40 PM   #13
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Take part in this game
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=238770
with a picture of one of your little toys!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #14
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

first add your toys to your signature

Clothes to wear during the dare: panties and a bra. Make sure your boobs are hanging out of the bra.

Put the small or medium butplug in, choose the one you are most comfortable with. Tape the bulletvibe on the butplug. Do whatever you want but the bulletvibe should be on. Start at setting 1 of the bulletvibe and change it after a few minutes.

When you had all settings once or even twice if you like , then change to a bigger butplug (so medium if you had the small one, big if you had the medium one. If you can't get it in then use another one but spank each asscheek 20 times hard after it's in.) Take your vibrator and put it on your panties, right on the spot of your clit and pussy and go to
https://www.random.org/
Use the random number generator to generate a number between 1 and 10. Put the vibe on that level and change level this way every minute.
The catch?! You are only allowed to cum each third minute, so on minute 3,6,9,12,15,18, etc.

I hope you like it and get teased a lot.

btw: if you are not allowed to cum, try to edge twice at the right time, so on minute 3,6,9,12,15,18, etc.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:23 PM   #15
monkeycola

edge three times with each butt plug up your ass while fucking your pussy, all the while increasing the speed of your vibrator, you are not allowed to cum until the vibrator is at its highest setting and you are rubbing your clit with your vibrating egg at its highest with your largest plug up your ass
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares female, edges, tasks/dares, toys