Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2015, 06:24 PM   #1
maleslave27

Send a message via Yahoo to maleslave27
Post Male Slave Looking .....

My name is Andrew, some people call me Andy. You can call me anything you like. I am 28 years old and I work from home as a computer technician, web developer, java programmer and freelancer. I was born and raised in Australia before I moved to the U.S. I am on this site to find people that I can talk to as well as do things for. Since I work from home for myself there can be times when I am not alone and I'm unable to be completely naked or do something because of people around me. If you are only on this site to steal money without proving your worth, don't message me. I am more than happy to give money out but you must show me your worth it, by doing a session at zero cost or I will just find you as wasting my time. I am a friendly, honest and caring person until somebody pisses me off.

Now on a better note, beside me looking for people to chat to as well as do stuff for. I suffer from A.D.D (Attention Deficit Disorder) this basically means from time to time I lose focus on what I am doing and losing motivation. I am getting better with it, but sometimes I just need help. I have a webcam and messengers, I mostly use Skype because it is more secure. I also have teamviewer. I am able to do things online and/or offline. Your more than welcome to share my email address. I am also open to new ideas. What I will not do is anything illegal, no scat (that's disgusting), I will add to this if I find anything else I will not do.

Please feel free to ask me anything you like.
maleslave27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
instructions, learning, slave, teamviewer, webcam