Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-10-2015, 09:15 AM   #1
new_master

Female [For girls] Self-control orgasm challenge

This is my first dare on this site so please be clement and give feedback!

Required:
  • A vibrator (an electronic toothbrush might work as well, depending on the model)
  • Really tight jeans (or comparable pants)
  • A timer (e.g. a smartphone or clock)

General:
Your task is to have three orgasms, one after the other and taking as much time as possible. You can use any kind of vibrator to stimulate your cunt, but you must not touch yourself with your fingers.

Instructions:
  1. If your vibrator is insertable, insert it. If it is not, push it against your clit. Now, put panties and jeans on and zip your jeans shut. The vibrator should be pressing right against your clit. Make sure that your panties and the trousers are tight enough to hold the vibrator in place. If not, consider using a tight belt to ensure that the vibrator will not shift.
  2. Lay down on your bed. Enable the vibrator (as highas possible) and start the timer. Next, put the timer away or rotate it so you cannot determine how much time has passed. From now on, you are not allowed to move, stop or lower the vibrator or to look at the timer.
  3. Wait until you have had three orgasms from nothing but the vibrator. Do not help yourself with your fingers etc.
    This might become a little tricky. You will get pretty sensitive after the first orgasm and you might consider stopping. Don't! You agreed on our three-orgasm rule and now you got to stick to it!
  4. When you have had three orgasms, stop the vibrator and the timer. Check the time that has passed since you started. The longer you lasted, the better.

I'd really like some feedback. If you want to, please post your time and the kind of vibrator you used
new_master is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to new_master for this post:
Old 10-15-2015, 06:31 PM   #2
samanthab180
Account Banned

5 minutes and i used a very powerful rabbit vibrator, PM me if you wanna talk about using me for other dares, maybe even use me as a slave, my kik is samanthab180
samanthab180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:26 AM   #3
new_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthab180 View Post
5 minutes and i used a very powerful rabbit vibrator
Thank you for your response! Three orgasms in five minutes, that must have been quite intense. Good ol' rabbit, a very reliable toy... I sent you a PM.
new_master is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm, self-control, vibrator