Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2015, 11:43 AM   #1
Thegirlwiththeeyes

Sport 8ball First time wetting on camera, suggestions?

So I'm going to post some pissing videos on a few sites soon. I just want some new and exciting ideas.

What are your favorite clothing articles for wetting, scenarios, etc? I'm taking requests, so tell me your perfect piss fantasies and if they're creative and interesting, I'll kik you or pm a link.
Likes: self bondage, hidden/semi-public, taking and receiving pictures and occasionally videos, spanking (ass, pussy, or tits), masturbation control, piss, object insertion, light tit torture, creativity, daily tasks, wardrobe control, exhibitionism, and I love exploring and experimenting and trying new things

Dislikes: piss drinking, public humiliation, scat, extreme pain, permanent, friends, family, anything illegal
Thegirlwiththeeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:44 AM   #2
nomad26

Definitely a one piece swimsuit!
nomad26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:47 AM   #3
Corwin13
Account Banned

When pissing I love it when people wear white clothes and tight clothes as it makes them relatively messy and see through leaving you exposed, piss shouldn't be wasted so while peeing you could collect it in a bowl and use it to wash with, another fantasy is public pissing, I like the risk it has and the embarresment... These are all things you could try

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:52 AM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Wearing a skirt raise up tie clothes pins to your pussy lips and tie them to your thighs so it's wide open.
Put a vibe on your clit and fuck yourself with the dido the thing is that you have to cum while peeing
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:53 AM   #5
Lyb
getDare Addict

I forgot to mention: pee in a bowl
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #6
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Like nomad26 and Corwin13, I also like these kind of scenarios. Just a one piece swimsuit when you are somewhere private or at the tool when you lie down on one of those (plastic white) sunbeds. Or wearing light underwear, white shorts and a top of your choice only, nothing more besides your shoes.

Another idea would be to wear one-colored tights, a skirt and a top of your choice. Stand somewhere where at least one person (16+) can see you, preferable of the opposide sex. Take a bottle with water with you and start drinking. Make sure you already have a full bladder. Start drinking the whole bottle empty (about 50 cL á 75 cL), holding the bottle above your head, while you start peeing. Make sure a big area of your tights get soaked with your pee, feeling the warmth constantly while you walk back home.

Another "another idea" would be wear a dress, loose around your waist, hips and thights. Make sure you have a full bladder. Start running, your dress should flutter/ wave all around you. While you run, you start peeing, splashing/ splattering all your pee around against the dress, your legs, your shoes and some of it on the ground. Naturally, you'll be running through a busy street, because the people only have the time to see you for a few seconds.

EDIT #1:

Another "another another idea" would be to put a vibrator in your pussy and start masturbating. Once you are about to have an orgasm, you may pee yourself. Wear tight clothing: tight underwear, tight jeans, a tight top. The vibrator is inserted in your pussy, vibrating, while you walk somewhere where other people walk too. Don't let them notice that you are getting turned on a lot. Like I said before, start emptying your bladders, while you reach your orgasm, while you are walking.

EDIT #2:

The fourth idea (4x "another") is rather daring. Find a stranger who you'll be pranking, sort of though. Males would be more willing to participate then females, I think. Ask the stranger to touch your pussy. It can be done somewhere hidden. Wear a skirt and a top only, so no underwear at all. Once the stranger touches it, ask him to continue. After a while, pee all of the sudden. I assume that the stranger won't like it, but do it anyway if you think it can be done.

The fifth idea might be impossible. Hang yourself somewhere upside down while wearing a tight skirt, a tight top and no underwear at all. The tightness of the skirt should prevent it from sliding down and displaying your pussy. Once you are hanged upside down, pee. Let it all fall down on your upper body (and head).

The sixth idea is really enjoyable. Get some really tight jeans, especially around the waist, a top of your choise, just your underwear and any other item of clothing you want. Put on the clothing and get a padlock with a key. Take a belt, put it on and use the padlock to lock the belt. If needed lock the buckle of the belt to your jeans also. Go outside and leave the key of the lock at home. Go to a public area and hide the keys of your front door real good, a place nobody would look and find the keys besides you. Then start walking about 30 minutes into one direction. Make sure you will end up in an area where lots of people are, like a shopping area. There you just pee in your jeans with no way to unlock your jeans. First you have to walk to the keys of your front door and only after that you can go home again.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 10-07-2015 at 12:32 PM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:10 PM   #7
Pimpimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegirlwiththeeyes View Post
So I'm going to post some pissing videos on a few sites soon. I just want some new and exciting ideas.

What are your favorite clothing articles for wetting, scenarios, etc? I'm taking requests, so tell me your perfect piss fantasies and if they're creative and interesting, I'll kik you or pm a link.
When you Will do the video, you should not go to the toilet for all day and drink alot of water. You should wear white panties and jeans, so first Wet both jeans and panties then hold, and take your jeans of and continue with just panties on, good luck.
Pimpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:12 PM   #8
langliderligpik

I totally agree with nomad26, a swimsuit would be awesome. Would love it if you kik me a link.
langliderligpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:15 PM   #9
nomad26

Having read the above I think a swimsuit in a semi public place would be best. The sun lounger suggestion is perfect in my opinion.
nomad26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 07:46 PM   #10
rawrfan237

I think that it would be great if you wore only tight white panties and a miniskirt, then pissing while you keep your butt in the air, pulling the skirt down and giving yourself a wedgie so it squirts through your panties and all over your chest, maybe even in your mouth. Then afterwards you would stuff the panties in your pussy, and vibe yourself until you reach ten orgasms. Then stuff the panties into your mouth and suck on them.

Last edited by rawrfan237; 10-12-2015 at 07:51 PM.
rawrfan237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:04 PM   #11
justin_c1238

Post the link on here of where your upload the videos to :-)

As for anything else ask and we will see
Snapchat and kik are justin_c1238

After female slave any age to train, happy to talk first before we start.
justin_c1238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 03:12 AM   #12
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I love the (suggestion of) being desperate and having nowhere to go and prefer clothed peeing over naked. I'd say wear grey tight fitting shorts that will turn dark nicely when wet and bind yourself in such a way that your shoulders are touching the floor and your upper body is on top of you, so that any pee drops down on your belly and/or face (something like this; but without the hook). Would make a nice video ;-)
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:58 AM   #13
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Thegirlwiththeeyes created this thread and logged out within one minute and didn't come back online so far. So I wonder whether she'll be doing all these suggestions.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, pee, pee dare, piss, wetting