Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
Pandacake
Account Banned

Female 23/F Pussy and nipple teasing/punishment dares requested (beginner)

Hello! So I've recently gotten very into pussy and nipple teasing and torture, however I am very inexperienced and don't have anyone to help me! So I was hoping someone could come up with some dares that would work for a more inexperienced girl (nothing too extreme), and I'm happy to return with a report Also feel free to PM me if you'd rather do it in private ^^ I will only do dares at home, either in the bathroom or bedroom, no public ones.

I also feel like I have to mention, I've never tried toothpaste on anything but nipples, so if someone wants to dare it they would make it my first time c:

I have:
Dildo
Vibrator (with clit vibes too)
Most common household items

If there's anything specific you want me to get I might do it if I'm excited enough about the idea, but I am a poor student.

Loves: Spanking, minor pain, body writing, bondage , Wedgies, Orgasm Control
Limits: Blood, scars, anything pee/poo related, Enemas, Pictures, Cam, Public, anal

Thanks to anyone who wishes to dare me!
Old 10-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

Be naked.
Add toothpaste to each nipple and clit, add a clothespin to them.
Straddle your self backwards on a dining chair, your front to the back of the chair legs either side.

Have that vibe in your pussy, tape the clothespin on your nipples to the top of the chair and clit on to the bottom of the chair.
Set a timer, start vibe.
As you cum stand up, pulling the pegs of at point of the orgasm.

Check the timer, each second taken to cum, is a spank, split between each ass cheek with a wooden spoon.

Write a detailed report before next touching your self sexually. 300word minimum.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 10-01-2015, 03:07 PM   #3
Pandacake
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Be naked.
Add toothpaste to each nipple and clit, add a clothespin to them.
Straddle your self backwards on a dining chair, your front to the back of the chair legs either side.

Have that vibe in your pussy, tape the clothespin on your nipples to the top of the chair and clit on to the bottom of the chair.
Set a timer, start vibe.
As you cum stand up, pulling the pegs of at point of the orgasm.

Check the timer, each second taken to cum, is a spank, split between each ass cheek with a wooden spoon.

Write a detailed report before next touching your self sexually. 300word minimum.
Actually I don't have clothespins or a dining room chair, student life!
I'd be able to get the pins tomorrow if that would be ok, however I only have a computer chair.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:16 PM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandacake View Post
Actually I don't have clothespins or a dining room chair, student life!
I'd be able to get the pins tomorrow if that would be ok, however I only have a computer chair.
That will work, have fun😁

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 10-01-2015, 03:18 PM   #5
Lyb
getDare Addict

Here are some ideas
- sleep with ice cubs in your pussy
- get nylon threads and tie your nipples/clip with it
- Spank yourself with a hair brush
- make a big sign with slut or other demeaning title on it and post above your bed/mirror
- press your nipples/pussy lips/ tongue between two pencils and tie them together with rubber bands

I have plenty of other ideas you're welcome to pm me
Old 10-01-2015, 03:28 PM   #6
Pandacake
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Here are some ideas
- sleep with ice cubs in your pussy
- get nylon threads and tie your nipples/clip with it
- Spank yourself with a hair brush
- make a big sign with slut or other demeaning title on it and post above your bed/mirror
- press your nipples/pussy lips/ tongue between two pencils and tie them together with rubber bands

I have plenty of other ideas you're welcome to pm me
Oooh, those are some great ideas, I'll definitely PM you for more!
Old 10-01-2015, 04:45 PM   #7
Punish_Elite

You may only come from your nipples allow. No pussy or other simulation areas are allowed to be touched. The idea here is if you like nipple teasing then punishing then find a way to achieve pleasure without having any help else were. Achieving orgasm from just your nipples is no easy task however so it could also be punishing, I recommend finding ways to make your nipples more sensitive? Maybe some ice?

If you would like a more complex dare just let me know just thought I would start basic first.

Limits: Scat, Anal
Old 10-02-2015, 04:40 AM   #8
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

you have a PM from me... enjoy

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Old 10-02-2015, 06:43 AM   #9
Pandacake
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
That will work, have fun😁
Tried this today but my nipples and pussy were way too sensitive after yesterday, so I think I'll have to leave it for when I'm not so sore.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:17 AM   #10
banneduser
Account Banned

A flexible ruler is perfect for this but a wooden spoon works too. Not a hairbrush, it's too heavy. This should sting, not be a thump.

Lay back, legs spread to the side and spank your pussy. Once every 5 seconds. count the number you manage. If a spank feels too light then you may not count it.

For each time you spanked your pussy you get five seconds of playing with the vibe however you want. You may cum during this time. If you fail to cum then you can start spanking again as before. When you can't take any more spanks, stop, count them up and this time you get 10 seconds of vibe action.

Keep repeating the cycle until you cum. So the first cycle you get 5 seconds of vibe per spank, then the next cycle (if you didn't manage to cum the first time) you get 10 seconds of vibe per spank, then 15 and so on. You'll cum eventually, or you'll give up from the pain but you should enjoy it

Report would be great, I'd love to hear how it felt!
Old 10-02-2015, 11:59 AM   #11
Pandacake
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omssx View Post
A flexible ruler is perfect for this but a wooden spoon works too. Not a hairbrush, it's too heavy. This should sting, not be a thump.

Lay back, legs spread to the side and spank your pussy. Once every 5 seconds. count the number you manage. If a spank feels too light then you may not count it.

For each time you spanked your pussy you get five seconds of playing with the vibe however you want. You may cum during this time. If you fail to cum then you can start spanking again as before. When you can't take any more spanks, stop, count them up and this time you get 10 seconds of vibe action.

Keep repeating the cycle until you cum. So the first cycle you get 5 seconds of vibe per spank, then the next cycle (if you didn't manage to cum the first time) you get 10 seconds of vibe per spank, then 15 and so on. You'll cum eventually, or you'll give up from the pain but you should enjoy it

Report would be great, I'd love to hear how it felt!
Wow, that sounds amazing, I will definetly do it! Love the way you think, will report back via PM once I finish.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture, pussy punishment, pussy torture, tease me, teasing masturbation dare