Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-01-2015, 09:55 AM   #1
cirecheng

Default One mindless night (female only)

This dare is good as a punishment, or a live out fantasy. The idea is to make yourself as bimbo as possible for one night.

Search for neuralnetsandprettypatterns on google and you should find a few audio files. If you do not know where to start, try "Cheer squad" if it is your first time. "Mind eraser 3" "Mind Popper" "Addiction" are all valid choices. Pick one that you like and listen to them in loop using earphones, until you decide to go to sleep.

You can do one or more of the following if you think you are smarter than average. The smarter you are, the more you can do. It will help to put you down to earth:
  • wear a pair of high heels which you find some difficulties in walking. 4" if you are a beginner and 5" or more if you are an expert, minus the platform. only take it off before you go to sleep.
  • no underwear. put your knees as far separated as possible. put a soda can on your seat in front of your pussy and make sure that the can does not hit the floor all night. no hands allowed once it is in place. remove it before sleep.
  • use the back of your writing hand to touch your other breast, from behind your back. leave your hand there until before sleep.
  • tape the pointer and middle finger of each of your hand together. remove it before sleep.
  • open your mouth and hang your tongue outside. until before sleep.
  • roll your eyes to the back if you think you are getting close. until before sleep.

If you decide to do this dare, please reply with the audio name you pick and if you are taking any further challenges.

I torture souls and that physical container that comes along. If you think that I am too kind, that is only because I want to test your limit, break you slowly, bit by bit, make it last, make it long, until you lost yourselves in remorse, for my full enjoyment.

Last edited by cirecheng; 10-01-2015 at 09:58 AM.
cirecheng is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to cirecheng for this post:
Old 10-02-2015, 09:23 PM   #2
BigRedOne
Baby Member

Default Help

I'd like to try this but can't find the audio files. Help please!
BigRedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:09 AM   #3
The_Mickie

I tried finding the files as well, but was unsuccessful.

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:21 PM   #4
alja
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mickie View Post
I tried finding the files as well, but was unsuccessful.
I had the same issue but I finally found them. It's on tumblr and you need to scroll down a bit. The sound files are embedded into the posts.

I plan doing the dare soon.
alja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:17 AM   #5
cirecheng

Well, they said no external link so I was trying to be a little... but yes that is the right location.

I torture souls and that physical container that comes along. If you think that I am too kind, that is only because I want to test your limit, break you slowly, bit by bit, make it last, make it long, until you lost yourselves in remorse, for my full enjoyment.
cirecheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:32 AM   #6
Carstein

I've been listening to these and I must say they're very good for sissies too!

Likes: messy, humiliation, cross dressing, anal play, sissification, atm, edging, denial, hypnosis

Limits: photos, public, social suicide, family

Looking for a master/mistress
Carstein is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk