Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-28-2015, 02:23 PM   #1
Johnpaul

Drink Full Bottle Challenge (Piss Holding Dare)

This dare is mainly aimed towards men for mechanical reasons but can be adapted I'm sure.

So we've all been there. You're stuck in traffic and you really have to pee. Sometimes you're lucky enough to have a bottle nearby like in "Dumb and Dumber" but that isn't always the case.

This situation actually happened to me and I thought it was interesting enough to make a dare of. This dare revolves around the idea that you are desperate to pee but you only have an unopened bottle of water.

The Dare
For this dare you will need:
  • A bottle of liquid (water, beer, etc)
That is really it. So to begin you need to make sure you have to pee. The more desperate you are the better. Drink lots of water or whatever you want to do. You can even try some other dares here involving that aspect.

So now that you really have to go, you are now stuck with the situation where you have to pee and you have a bottle, but you have to drink all the fluid first. You can actually go driving or put yourself into a situation where you have to use the bottle but it can be done at home just as easily. Maybe lock your bathroom or something like that.

What you find is that you really don't want to drink any more fluids and you have to decide if you are going to drink the entire bottle or just some. If you only drink some, you have to hope that the amount to pee won't overflow the bottle. Though if you really have to go its likely you'll need the entire bottle.

TL;DR-Make sure you really have to pee and can't use the bathroom, have a full bottle of fluid, drink the fluid so you can pee in it.

Just a quick simple dare but I thought it was interesting. I was in this situation and actually enjoyed it. I suggest getting stuck in traffic or just driving about. Makes it a little more fun.

Let me know what you think, thanks.

Last edited by Johnpaul; 09-28-2015 at 02:48 PM.
Johnpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Johnpaul for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder, drinking, pee, piss, piss holding