Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-26-2015, 07:26 AM   #1
Dalinarum

Default Need a deepthroat dare

I need a extreme deepthroat dare: i have a 16 inch double headed dildo,
9 inch realistic dildo, 7 inch anal bead, 9 inch pump dildo. and 4 different size butt plug

18/M

NO LIMITS...!!!
Dalinarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:27 AM   #2
LordEdward
getDare Sweetheart

this case deeptroath a banana for 10 minuntes
limits: picture // family // public // blood // social suicide // messy

feel free to PM me if you want to talk
older males especially make me horny if they dominate me
LordEdward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 03:41 PM   #3
Jakob.grauwolf

Since you said no limits 0 Start by sucking off one of the dildos, doesn't matter which it just has to stay as deep in your mouth as you can but still breathe because you need your hands for the next part. Take the anal beads and insert them into your asshole. Now using the dildo already in your mouth, fuck your mouth for at least 5 minutes making sure that you hit the back of your throat with each thrust (or deeper). Then, in 5 second increments hold the dildo down your throat in a deep throat - it must be in your throat for the full 5 seconds (if you pull out early the count starts over). Do this 5 times with no more than 1 minute in between each. Now for the fun part. You can remove this dildo, but also remove the anal beads. You now get to deep throat these without any cleaning or other prep work. Start by taking just the first bead into your throat for the 5 seconds. Then continue to see how many beads you can get down your throat. Report back to me in a PM how you do.

limits: outdoors, public, consuming poop/pee, blood, permanent, feminization, overnight dares

I'm looking for a female slave to submit online, experience for her doesn't matter. Either fit or fat I can have fun with both. Ideally I'll get pictures and video but I can wait to establish trust if necessary.

Sometimes I'll play with boys too

Kik (and skype): jakob.grauwolf
Jakob.grauwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deepthroat, face fuck, gag, gagging, request dares