Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2015, 01:33 PM   #1
babygirlss

Default permanent

i've thought about this a lot, and i want permanently hard nipples, if that is possible. i would also like to permanently gape my ass and pussy, and i have almost no experience with it. i want to be able to fit at least a 2 liter bottle of coke in my ass and pussy. please help me. i know the consequences of permanently stretching my ass, and i love the idea of no control with my bladder/ass.
babygirlss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #2
SlutTrainer

For permanently hard nipples I suggest getting them pierced and then attaching the piercing to the inside of the bra in a non-natural position (for example piercing attached to the lower end of the bra, this would keep the nipples constantly stimulated and pulled)

For the other two what can you fit now? I suggest doing the following:
1. Keep an online journal of your journey to keep yourself accountable and follow the schedule
2. Keep both holes filled for X number of hours each day(depends how much you can take, so try before you start), beware of potential risk of infection if you keep the same thing in for prolonged periods of time or do not clean it properly.
3. 3 Hard fucking sessions each day. 1 Pussy; 1 Ass; 1 Ass + Pussy. Separate a schedule by days with objects of increasing sizes, one day fast and hard, other day hard and deep, etc.
SlutTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:59 PM   #3
babygirlss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutTrainer View Post
For permanently hard nipples I suggest getting them pierced and then attaching the piercing to the inside of the bra in a non-natural position (for example piercing attached to the lower end of the bra, this would keep the nipples constantly stimulated and pulled)

For the other two what can you fit now? I suggest doing the following:
1. Keep an online journal of your journey to keep yourself accountable and follow the schedule
2. Keep both holes filled for X number of hours each day(depends how much you can take, so try before you start), beware of potential risk of infection if you keep the same thing in for prolonged periods of time or do not clean it properly.
3. 3 Hard fucking sessions each day. 1 Pussy; 1 Ass; 1 Ass + Pussy. Separate a schedule by days with objects of increasing sizes, one day fast and hard, other day hard and deep, etc.
i can't do any fucking sessions, i am a virgin and want to stay that way, and i can't get nipple piercings, but right now i can fit only a handle of a brush in my ass and two brushes in my pussy.
babygirlss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:06 PM   #4
SlutTrainer

I can't imagine how you could fit a 2L bottle of coke in your pussy while staying a virgin, but good luck with that, maybe someone else can help.

Try working up to 2 handles in your ass, don't let a single day pass without you using it and stretching it, you have to keep at it for it to work. Move up to two brushes, then a 0.5l bottle. From then progress will slow down so you'll still have to slowly find bigger objects to use on your ass.

As an alternative to piercing tying string around the base of the nipples can also work, but it does cut circulation and I do not recommend keeping that on for more than 30-45 minutes at a time, with a 5 minute break of rigorous nipple spanking to restore circulation before re-applying.
SlutTrainer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass stretching, gape, nipples, permanent, stretch