Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2015, 03:24 PM   #1
amberqueen

Female Bed wetting f19

I have loved pissing my bed lately..it turns me on so much I have definetly advanced in my enjoyment of pee play! Sometimes I will soak my pillow with piss and sleep on it or just wet the bed through my clothes it's so naughty. I would love some dares like these but be creative!
amberqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 03:31 PM   #2
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

before going to bed put on some panties, straddle your pillow and wet yourself through your panties.

Now take off your panties and pull them over your head (so the crotch is right on your face) and go to sleep.

If they come off throughout the night, keep repeating every night until you get it right.

Have fun
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 03:36 PM   #3
amberqueen

Thank you so much! Will do tonight
Old 09-10-2015, 03:41 PM   #4
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

1) piss while wearing your panties, then take them off and put them in your mouth as a gag while you masturbate.

2) pick out one pair of panties to wear for three days in a row, and every time you piss during the three days you have to leave them on.

Have fun!
Old 09-10-2015, 03:56 PM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Here are four ideas four nights.

#1 - Using somebody's underwear.
Lend the underwear of a family member or friends of yours. When you are about to sleep, you put on nothing but his/ her underwear. Lie down in your bed and pull up your duvet. You may not fall asleep before you peed yourself. You may not push away your duvet until you slept the night and wake up the next day. If you failed peeing yourself and slept anyway, you must pee through his/ her underwear the next morning and wear it the next 12 hours without changing it throughout the day.

#2 - Fully clothed.
Put on panties/ a thong, a bra, socks, jeans, a top and a sweater or any other second layer of clothing. When fully dressed, lie down on your bed and get ready to sleep. Sleeping under a duvet is optional. However, before you are about to sleep, you must pee yourself lying ina certain position. Lie on your back (on your bed if possible) with your legs up against the wall. Support your back with your hands, your arms in a triangle. Once you peed yourself, go into your bed if not already and start sleeping without changing your clothing between peeing yourself and sleeping.

#3 - Wet body.
Fully undress yourself and lie down on your bed. Start peeing yourself and hold your hand in the stream. Fully smear your pee all over your body, including your face (and optional: your hair). Sleep having a wet body.

#4 - Stench from the bucket.
Place a bucket in your room. Whenever you need to pee (and are home), you must go to your room and pee in this bucket. Continue following this rule for four days long. Eventually, the stench from your pee will be everywhere in your room. When the fourth night arrived, you can use this bucket with your pee for whatever you see fit. As long as you'll use it on yourself. A few example are:
- Drinking it before going to sleep.
- Washing yourself with your pee (every morning and evening until the bucket is empty).
- Continuing filling the bucket with your pee.
- Emptying the bucket above your bed, drenching your bed, pillow and duvet.
- Laying out all your clothing and drenching it with your piss.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:03 PM   #6
amberqueen

Amazing dares. Doing all
Old 09-10-2015, 04:56 PM   #7
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

Great, let us know how it goes! And here's another one:

Start the night by putting on a pair of panties, tight leggings, and any top/bra you like. Have a gallon of water and a glass by your bedside. Instead of going to the bathroom before bed, wait till you are in bed and piss. Set an alarm and wake up every hour, drink 2 glasses of water and pee, and go back to sleep.

You can edge every hour and orgasm every third hour.

Have fun!
Old 09-10-2015, 11:30 PM   #8
Thijss

Drink alot during the day. If you cant hold it anymore, pisd into a condom. Hang it above your pillow before you go to sleep. Put in a small hole on the bottom with a needle. Piss starts dripping or spraying on your face. If you filled it up good, this shower will last a few hours.

punishment: scat, extreme pain, public

limit: blood, kids, animal, very open public
Thijss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:32 AM   #9
Tom_claw

Send a message via MSN to Tom_claw
Default drinking water

drink 6 litres of water and pee through through yr clothes and in your bed too and stay like that till morning.

toy: vibrator egg, buttplug size (small, medium, Large), inflatable buttplug.

Dislike: messy items, poop with pee together, any poop stuff.

Limit: Family, friends, cbt, public, blood,
Tom_claw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, pee, piss, piss drink pee, sub female