Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-05-2015, 09:31 AM   #1
DareProphet

Default Signature is going...and so are limits.

Okay, so I wanted to talk about something that's been really bothering me for a while. It's about how it seems people don't care enough to read what the other's limits and limitations are. To be more precise, people don't bother to read the signature anymore.
In many other topics, this paragraph would have began with "that would be fine if...", but no. It'd not fine. There's no excuse. I had people volunteering to do stuff with me and then being suprised that I don't have Kim, when that's on my signature! But that's hardly the worst...No, the worst is the sheer amount of posts that think that just because their dare includes cunning or organs of some form of nudity, their dare can ignore all limits. And it's not just me. Today I almost posted in a thread just to warn the guy that he's dare went against almost all limits the person above had (don't ask me which now, I forgot...)!
I wonder what kind of excuse there could possibly be? Is there even one? I'm not just outraged, I'm not just disappointed. I'm almost speechless at how someone can be so disrespectful to not even bother to read the limits. C'mon. This is a forum. Can't you read five more words?
This is not obviously a case for everyone, most are perfectly fine. It's just...well, I had to let it out.
And on a sidenote, two more things:
First, people who don't post their likes/dislikes abd limits right away. C'mon. If you're not sure about what they are, just star whatever stuff you ARE sure about so I can post a dare without fear of you coming back to me a week later and "oh, I can't do that..." or "I'm really not all into...". Alright?
Secodn, people who keep giving cum/masturbation/edge dares. You wanna know something? So far everyone I asked here is a virgin. Yeah...Oh and if you google those words, it doesn't help. I came here and I'm about to remove all my sexual dares cause I can't. I don't understand it. It may be just my problem, but then again it may not be. And even if it is, please recall not everone is here for sexual pleasure, some are here fir the thrill. Not to mention it's rather unimaginative to just dare people to cum or edge. To do that here and there, that's fine, but don't make it the rule. As I said, look into the person's likes abd dislikes and take your time to think of a good dare.

Thank you everyone for your attention and patience, I look foward to reading your thoughts.

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limits, signature