Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-10-2015, 01:17 PM   #1
DareDom

Default The nudist camp

Introduction

I thought it was a fair deal; a good amount of money just to go on holiday to a camp for two weeks.
Although there were two problems. One, it was a women's nudist camp. Two, I'm a man!

So basically, out in the countryside, near a town called Dremrock, there was a nudist camp. This camp was strictly females only, but they wanted to change that. To see if having males in the camp was a good idea, they chose six men to stay at the camp for two weeks. They chose two from different age groups:
Two teens (16-20)
Two adults (30-40)
And two elderly (50-60)
I'm 16 (17 next week) so I'm in the youngest.

It seemed like a good experience and the money was great! But now, on the way to the camp, I was nervous.
We were in a small bus carrying the six of us. Well, four of us. A 34 year old changed his mind last minute and the boy my age couldn't come because of family issues.

The two elderly men are talking in the front. I'm sat at the back with the 37 year old; neither of us have said a word.
As we are heading through Dremrock, the man finally talks 'You nervous?'
'Yeah. No. Errr yeah' I reply, startled by his question.
'Just think of it as a normal camp' He comforts me. 'Except everyone's going to have there bits out!'
He chuckles deeply and turns away.

As we leave I look at Dremlock. I can't decide if its a small town or a large village. But it has a small mall and lots of houses. Yet soon enough the view is replaced by trees and fields.
Not long after leaving Dremrock the bus slows down.
We're here.
But yet did I know, the next two weeks are going to be a lot different than I expected!
DareDom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DareDom for this post:
Old 07-10-2015, 03:14 PM   #2
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Continue I think I've read a story about a nude camp but this story seems great so far.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camp, femdom, humiliation, nude, nudist camp