Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-06-2015, 01:07 PM   #1
Sam07

Red face Pubic Slave Mark

if you have a bush down there grab a razor and shave half of it vertically now its time to grab a marker :3 draw a bar code kinda thing in the shaved area and write " slave " below it or above the public area if you dont have place there

be careful while drawing the barcode or else it will just look like a mess

it could have been to shave fully but shaving only half of it will make you feel conscious even after the barcode gets washed off when the barcode is washed off write a humiliating word there you have to keep it half shaven for a month atleast :3 hit your pussy/cock with a hairbrush 10 times each time you have to write a word or shave

for those who are shaven write an degrading along with slave in your pubic area like ''Sluty Slave " "Slave toy " "fuck slave " etc you have to have words over there for a month and hit your pussy/cock with a hairbrush 20 times each time you have to write a word or shave

let me know how it went i dont know if there is a dare like this or not it just came to me suddenly
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliating, pubic area, shaving, slave