Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-02-2015, 06:50 PM   #1
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

Female 42/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location

42/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in any location

Hello getDare reader!

A bit about me:

I am a happily single submissive woman. I have a professional job in a nonprofit that I love and two cats that I adore. I live alone in my own apartment but in the same building as my two best friends. I’ve been on getDare for over two years and I’ve had a couple of Dominants, but I’m not looking for anything that serious right now; I want to have fun, live by my own rules (or lack thereof), and enjoy some D/s play without the commitment. I work full time, regular office hours, U.S. Mountain time (GMT -6). Outside of work I spend a lot of time with my friends, sometimes every night of the week and other times just a couple of nights; we go for long bike rides, work in our garden, go to yoga, play videogames, go to dinner, go out, or just hang out.

What I am looking for:

This depends on what interest I receive, but I have a few ideas of what I want:

Task Givers

This is sort of self-explanatory, I guess. I would like to be given tasks that I can complete at my discretion; sometimes my life is busy and sometimes not as much, I will complete the tasks as soon as I can, but I won’t skip out on my responsibilities or my social time to do them; some days I’m in the mood to do as much as I can and some days I’m just not in the mood at all. I will send reports and would like to get some feedback on them in return. You can take a look at my TorD thread to get an idea of what my reports are like. I will be honest and try to be as descriptive as possible. The same parameters I have listed on my blog will apply to the tasks. This can include some friendly conversation, but it isn’t necessary.

Who should reply:

Anyone who is nice and is interested. We can develop a friendship or not, though I think if we do, it will lead to better tasks and reports. I don’t care what your relationship status is, as long as if you are in a relationship your partner(s) is aware and happy that you are giving me tasks.

Play Partners:

Real-time play sessions (in addition to tasks or not) at mutually convenient and agreed upon times via some kind of app where I can be on my laptop (I currently have Skype, Yahoo, and Line, but can get another one), as I don’t like typing on my phone during play. I would need to have several conversations with someone beforehand and have a friendship-based relationship. The same parameters as my thread would apply to this, but the more we get to know one another, more possibilities could open up. I envision this starting as text based but moving to audio (at least for me) if we get on well and once we build a rapport; I prefer to be on voice during play, as it is just easier for me, physically, but I can also be quite shy. I will not send revealing or identifying pictures, or get on webcam. I do not want rules or any kind of control outside of the play sessions, as that is a privilege I reserve for when I am submitting to one person. I do not want to be pushed much, keeping things light and happy under these circumstances. I may need some level of aftercare so I would want some kind of conversation after the play, not just play and disappear.

Who should reply?

Anyone who is nice, wants a bit more than a wank session, but isn’t looking for a long-term commitment or exclusivity, we would be free to play casually with others (unless we decide otherwise after getting to know one another). However, I am not interested in anyone in a relationship of any kind. I know some people are happily poly, and I think that’s great for them, but I’m not and I don’t want to be part of that dynamic.

D/s Relationship:

I’m not looking for a serious D/s relationship right now; however, if I hit it off with someone and we eventually want to take it to that level, it would be great. I’m a submissive, I like submitting and having a Dominant, and I will want that again, but I’m not ready for that intensity right now. I have only been out of a long-term, online D/s relationship for about a month now, so I’m still licking my wounds and enjoying my freedom. I would expect at the point that this was an option, we would have already developed a friendship and talked in depth about our likes/dislikes/limits and expectations. I will say that pictures and webcam are always a limit; I may send pictures after trust is built, I did with both of my other Doms, but I will do it on my terms, I get sketched out when someone asks or demands them of me. I would also expect exclusivity, I don’t like to share or be shared.

Who should reply?

Anyone nice, who is interested, who is cool with the above paragraph, and who wants to at least be friends for a while first – I can’t say how long it will be before I’m ready again for a relationship, to be pushed, and to give up some control – a couple of weeks? A couple of months? I really don’t know. If you are looking to jump into domming someone, I’m not for you.

Final Notes:

• I am an open and honest person and expect the same from people I’m playing with; I don’t expect to share life details with someone just giving me tasks, but the more interaction we have, the more I will want to us to share things.
  • A note about gender: I’m heteroflexible, I don’t generally sustain a sexual interest in women, and sexual attraction is very important to me in a D/s relationship (that doesn’t mean I have to see you), so I don’t know if anything could lead to long-term with a female.
  • You can visit my blog for more details on my parameters, likes, etc., and ask me any questions. A short overview:
    • Likes: teasing, butt-plugs, embarrassment, hidden public, mild to moderate pain
    • Limits: extended discomfort, extreme (pee, poo, blackmail, public, others, etc.), work dares, food.
  • If you are interested, send me a PM telling me a bit about yourself and what in my ad interests you. Please do not send me one-liners, text-speak, or copy-paste jobs – I likely won’t respond at all to those.

If you got through all of that – thank you for reading!
The following 10 users say Thank You to justJane for this post:
Old 07-02-2015, 07:11 PM   #2
alias
Distinguished Member

Very nicely written ad. I hope you find everything your looking for

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
Old 07-02-2015, 08:58 PM   #3
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Heart

This is an incredible ad, from an incredible person! I've read Jane's reports [and there are very few reports that really catch my eye] and they're some of the best I've seen! Actually, pretty much all of Jane's writing is amazing.. whether it's a post in the forums, her blog, or a sweet little message from her! Whoever gets the opportunity to chat with Jane ought to consider themselves very lucky, because she's sincerely one of the kindest people I've met around here

Good luck Jane!! I'm here if you need any help licking your wounds.. I'm always armored with gifs if you want a little distraction <3

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:08 PM   #4
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

This is a lovely ad. JustJane is a true exemplar, and it's hard to accurately put into words how incredible she is; it seems unreal, but you will plainly see how well she does, and what heart she has. Incredible woman. In whatever capacity you get to know her, she will make your world a better place, that I can guarantee.

Best wishes.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:49 AM   #5
Happy Me

Squeeee! I love this ad so much. And to all of you out there: justJane is my best friend ever, on the whole earth, since the history of time. She is beautiful, sexy, fun, so so so so kind, playful, funny, easy going, strong, intelligent, and has a light that shines from her that blinds me sometimes. She is my favorite person on this whole stupid planet, I feel special everyday because she is in my life. And if she chooses you to be in her life, you will too!

Also: if you hurt her, I will beat you up, so be nice.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:17 PM   #6
NorthlandDom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Me View Post
Squeeee! I love this ad so much. And to all of you out there: justJane is my best friend ever, on the whole earth, since the history of time. She is beautiful, sexy, fun, so so so so kind, playful, funny, easy going, strong, intelligent, and has a light that shines from her that blinds me sometimes. She is my favorite person on this whole stupid planet, I feel special everyday because she is in my life. And if she chooses you to be in her life, you will too!

Also: if you hurt her, I will beat you up, so be nice.
I'll be in line right behind you. She's a silly bunny munchin on some squash, so be nice to the bunny.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:43 PM   #7
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Lots of luck in your search, justJane! I'm rooting for you! And thank you for writing a great ad!

To everybody who is interested, she's been an amazing friend to me for a long time. She writes wonderful messages to me, and she's very interesting, intelligent, friendly, and beautiful! Quite the catch, so put in lots of effort with replies! If you catch her eyes, consider yourself lucky!

PM dares
Old 07-04-2015, 02:48 PM   #8
Royboy

Hi,

First of all, Nice written thread.
I would love to give it a try between us. So Pm me or skype me on royboy19981

Advertisements
Kink Talk