Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 06-28-2015, 10:41 AM   #1
Jason727

Talking Best sites to preform exhibitionism?

Recently I've found a new fetish of preforming self bondage on cam and attempting to follow instructions via strangers.

I was on omegle for the longest time but the server that provides my internet is shared by everyone in the building, with that being said, some asshat must of fucked up because my "server is banned" from omegle.

I have skype but it's a pain in the ass to find someone to play with. I was curious if anyone knew of a site that's similar and doesn't require extensive sign ups (I hate those).
Old 06-28-2015, 10:45 AM   #2
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Chatrubate? its a cam show site but you can sign up without any authentications any you can broadcast without tips.

Unless thats changed.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:45 AM   #3
Galahad

Default chaturbate

you can try chaturbate, they have an option just for exhibitionists. I think you might need to prove you are of age, like send them a pic of you holding your drivers licence before you can do it though,
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:48 AM   #4
blackcurrentade

u tried cam4? its a cam site quick to sign up and very good also theres chaturbate wich imo is the better one
blackcurrentade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:09 AM   #5
blackcurrentade

any look? we all wanna watch you
blackcurrentade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:17 AM   #6
cambondage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason727 View Post
Recently I've found a new fetish of preforming self bondage on cam and attempting to follow instructions via strangers.

I have skype but it's a pain in the ass to find someone to play with. I was curious if anyone knew of a site that's similar and doesn't require extensive sign ups (I hate those).
Okay first off I'm probably having the same fetish. And above there are already several sites mentioned, which I used.

Cam4 is a rather good one, however it will be relative hard to find somebody who is interested in you tying up yourself. Most people will demand you to wank off or do anal stuff, instead of bondage stuff.

Chatturbate I find rather unusefull as people usually just turn away after couple minutes and after that you hope you will find another person who is into the same thing as you are... making things a lot slower and more boring.

Skype still works best and can be used if you have somebody on Cam4 and you can pursue them adding you to skype. This allows easier tracking of that person if you want to perform or show off again. Over time you will gather a list of people, who enjoyed seeing you bound and helpless infront of a webcam and are willing to see it again on skype.

So long story short, go for Cam4, gather skype contacts. Once enough contacts use skype, until they all bail out and go cam4 again. Thats what Ive been doing over past 4-5 years. =) And I have several constant contacts on skype... but if they arent online I still go cam4 ^^

Male, 27, Switch, 1.90m, 80 kg

Likes: (Self)Bondage, Forest, Webcam, Being a switch, Gags, Blindfolds, Nipple clamps, Striptease
Dislikes: Being a slave, Cum eating, Pain, Anal, Not being restricted
Limits: CBT, Poo, Piss, (Public) exposure, Illegal stuff, Forced eating & drinking, Cross dressing

My items can be found within my blog also my skype adress can be found on my profile.

Kik: cambondage
cambondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:49 AM   #7
Jason727

Wow!
Just used Chaturbate until I got banned for not verifying my age (not comfortable sending them my ID)
That was exhilarating. All those people making me do things was such a turn on.

Anyone here wants to try me add me on Skype: jasonjasonbond

Thanks everyone!

Advertisements
Kink Talk