Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2015, 11:52 PM   #1
SexySlaveGurl

Talking Public Slut-will do almost anything!

Hey Getdare Users!

So recently I moved into a flat with my boyfriend and a couple of his friends, all men. As they are all aware of our master/sub relationship, and enjoy joining in, I have become the household whore.

Honestly I have found that I love full public dares, and the boys love helping me out. We were looking for some rules I must obey as the new whore and some tasks, both for at home and in public.

For toys: I have dildos, butt plugs, bullet vibs with and without a remote control, spanking implements, a whip, whipping post, stocks, handcuffs, rope, chastity belt, wooden horse, Catherine wheel, clamps, a ball gag, a collar, and a leash and a bird cage. I am willing to go buy more!

Please be creative and respectful of my limits! Thank you.

Likes: wedgies, public, humiliation, spankings, anal, tit torture
Dislikes: edging, lines, piss/poo
Limits: pictures, permanent, family, illegal

I DO NOT give dares, but I will do any dates within my limits.
I am NOT looking for a master; don't ask
SexySlaveGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:55 PM   #2
Torchwood123

Keep a bullet vib in and give controller to the guys and go to coffee with your boyfriend who still lead you in by Leah and the guys will remotely vibe you

Like it?

Also invest in a large dog cage and some small blankets, So your boyfriend can lock you away while he watches the game with friends or just for fun!

Last edited by Torchwood123; 06-16-2015 at 11:58 PM.
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:56 PM   #3
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwood123 View Post
Keep a bullet vib in and give controller to the guys and go to coffee
Will do tomorrow! Anything else for while we are there?

Old 06-17-2015, 12:06 AM   #4
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

This should be a simple one: Ask five strangers to give you a wedgie in the next two days. If any decline, ask one of your flat mates for a spanking.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 12:07 AM   #5
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
This should be a simple one: Ask five strangers to give you a wedgie in the next two days. If any decline, ask one of your flat mates for a spanking.
Yes sir! Will definitely do so.

Old 06-17-2015, 12:07 AM   #6
SexySlaveGurl

I will be posting all reports on this thread, if anyone was wondering

Old 06-17-2015, 12:55 AM   #7
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Whenever you are at home, you must be naked & gagged at all times, unless your boyfriend or his friends say otherwise
Whenever you leave your flat you must have a remote vibe in both your pussy & ass - your boyfriend/friends should not let you know if they have the remote, or who has the remote
If you use public transport you must edge once for every 10 minutes of travel time
You must ask for permission to use the toilet
Go to a public restroom - ask 5 strangers if they will let you wipe them clean after using the toilet (use your tongue if you can). You get to cum for each person that agrees, 10 lashes with the whip for each person who turns you down.
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 01:25 AM   #8
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Whenever you are at home, you must be naked & gagged at all times, unless your boyfriend or his friends say otherwise
Whenever you leave your flat you must have a remote vibe in both your pussy & ass - your boyfriend/friends should not let you know if they have the remote, or who has the remote
If you use public transport you must edge once for every 10 minutes of travel time
You must ask for permission to use the toilet
Go to a public restroom - ask 5 strangers if they will let you wipe them clean after using the toilet (use your tongue if you can). You get to cum for each person that agrees, 10 lashes with the whip for each person who turns you down.
Thank you for the rules sir! We will definitely use these.

Old 06-17-2015, 01:59 AM   #9
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Keep a bullet vib in and give controller to the guys and go to coffee with your boyfriend who still lead you in by Leah and the guys will remotely vibe you

Like it?

Also invest in a large dog cage and some small blankets, So your boyfriend can lock you away while he watches the game with friends or just for fun!
I have already ordered the cage!

Old 06-17-2015, 06:37 AM   #10
LiaR-Goddess

Cool

Insert vibes at highest setting into your cunt and ass. Put two bullet vibes on your clit. Push the vibrators as far in as possible.Wear a thing and get your boyfriend to pull up both the front and back as far up as possible.then he has to spank each ass cheek of yours 50 times with whatever he chooses.make sure the wedgie stays up and holds all the vibrators in place. Get him to tie you up so you can't move your arms or legs. Your boyfriend must put clamps on your nipples. He must also put the ballgag on you or a dildo/his own dick if he wants to fuck your face. Stay like this for 3 hours. He can also do whatever he wants with your body but only if it adds pleasure. If anything falls off or out of your panties, add 20 minutes. Cum as many times as possible! That's the point of the dare! Your boyfriend is supposed to help you cum as many times as possible! After your time is up, your boyfriend must untie you. But, you must keep everything together, still getting buzzed until you PM me a full detailed report of the experience.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 08:52 AM   #11
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaR-Goddess View Post
Insert vibes at highest setting into your cunt and ass. Put two bullet vibes on your clit. Push the vibrators as far in as possible.Wear a thing and get your boyfriend to pull up both the front and back as far up as possible.then he has to spank each ass cheek of yours 50 times with whatever he chooses.make sure the wedgie stays up and holds all the vibrators in place. Get him to tie you up so you can't move your arms or legs. Your boyfriend must put clamps on your nipples. He must also put the ballgag on you or a dildo/his own dick if he wants to fuck your face. Stay like this for 3 hours. He can also do whatever he wants with your body but only if it adds pleasure. If anything falls off or out of your panties, add 20 minutes. Cum as many times as possible! That's the point of the dare! Your boyfriend is supposed to help you cum as many times as possible! After your time is up, your boyfriend must untie you. But, you must keep everything together, still getting buzzed until you PM me a full detailed report of the experience.
Will do sir! May I post the report to this thread instead?

Old 06-17-2015, 10:05 AM   #12
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

1) Write "SLUT" in all caps on your stomach. wear only fishnet stockings and heels and go to the local park or something similar wearing a zip up coat to cover you. Now at the park you must walk around with the coat open and hands to your side, if you see (only see not hear) someone then you can cover up. hopefully you cover up in time before someone sees

2) a separate dare at the park, while there go to the mens restroom and write on the stall "(your name) is a disobedient filthy slut" and edge 3 times

3) Go to through a drive through with all of the guys cum on your face and completely naked, if you have any toys put a dildo or vibrator between your legs (if vibrator turn it on). ask for a cock, if they ask you to repeat that then you can say coke so it seems like thats what you initially wanted.

4) go to your local mall or shopping center dressed slutty but easy to flash (no bra or panties) you should either have your boobs showing for 5 seconds 15 times or flash 10 guys

5) see if you can get a guy to cum on your face and walk around the mall or shopping center with the cum on your face still

6) do the pizza dare and answer naked, with all the guys cum on their face but also have a dildo in your mouth when you answer and a sharpie in your ass or pussy. ask the guy to write anything he wants on you and if he is willing have him cum on a piece of pizza and you should eat it in front of him

7) go to a mall or somewhere public for 2 hours, while there get as many people to write anywhere they want on your body anything they want. Also get as many people as possible to spank your ass as hard as they can. no bra or panties can be worn and you must wear a dress

8) go to a mall or something similar with a central food court. You will crawl around from person to person and beg them to throw some food at you or dump it on you. They can even buy some food fresh to pour/dump on you.

9) you and master should set up a stand somewhere public with as many pies or food items (especially savory things) as possible. make a big sign saying something along the lines of $1 to mess you up, maybe even mess with prices for multiple messy things. Obviously they will pay to get you super messy and you will be sitting there taking it and slowly starting to smell badly

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 10:37 AM   #13
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewpot View Post
1) Write "SLUT" in all caps on your stomach. wear only fishnet stockings and heels and go to the local park or something similar wearing a zip up coat to cover you. Now at the park you must walk around with the coat open and hands to your side, if you see (only see not hear) someone then you can cover up. hopefully you cover up in time before someone sees

2) a separate dare at the park, while there go to the mens restroom and write on the stall "(your name) is a disobedient filthy slut" and edge 3 times

3) Go to through a drive through with all of the guys cum on your face and completely naked, if you have any toys put a dildo or vibrator between your legs (if vibrator turn it on). ask for a cock, if they ask you to repeat that then you can say coke so it seems like thats what you initially wanted.

4) go to your local mall or shopping center dressed slutty but easy to flash (no bra or panties) you should either have your boobs showing for 5 seconds 15 times or flash 10 guys

5) see if you can get a guy to cum on your face and walk around the mall or shopping center with the cum on your face still

6) do the pizza dare and answer naked, with all the guys cum on their face but also have a dildo in your mouth when you answer and a sharpie in your ass or pussy. ask the guy to write anything he wants on you and if he is willing have him cum on a piece of pizza and you should eat it in front of him

7) go to a mall or somewhere public for 2 hours, while there get as many people to write anywhere they want on your body anything they want. Also get as many people as possible to spank your ass as hard as they can. no bra or panties can be worn and you must wear a dress

8) go to a mall or something similar with a central food court. You will crawl around from person to person and beg them to throw some food at you or dump it on you. They can even buy some food fresh to pour/dump on you.

9) you and master should set up a stand somewhere public with as many pies or food items (especially savory things) as possible. make a big sign saying something along the lines of $1 to mess you up, maybe even mess with prices for multiple messy things. Obviously they will pay to get you super messy and you will be sitting there taking it and slowly starting to smell badly
These sound incredible! I will report back once done

Old 06-17-2015, 11:04 AM   #14
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:

Like it?

Just went out to do this dare! The boys dressed me up this morning- no underwear, a tight leather miniskirt and a thin tank top, with bright red heels locked on. I inserted a vib in both my pussy and ass in accordance with one of my new rules, and we left. The coffee shop is near our house so we just walked, with my boyfriend named Connor leading me on a leash. During the walk the vib was kept at low, which felt like quite the tease. The boys also tried to make my nipples stick out by playing with them on the way there. Upon reaching the shop I was told the orders and told to go order. As son as I opened my mouth to speak the vib was turned up to the highest level, making me jump and almost moan. While I ordered the speed continued to fluctuate randomly, making it much harder. Then, once I got back to the table one of the guys decided to accompany me to the bathroom. Here we did the task sent by Growler 21D. He pretended to be washing his hands while I stood at the door of the men's bathroom, offering to wipe men clean. Luckily it was rather busy so I was able to ask 5 guys relatively quickly. However, three guys agreed and two denied, so I went with the agreed into the stall and sucked them clean after, giving one a blowjob after he asked and letting him shoot his load right into my mouth. For the other two I will recieve 20 lashes when I get home.

Afterwards we went back out and to the table, where our coffee was. The other boys had still been playing with the remote. They stayed for a while, and now we are on a bus to a local mall.

Also, the boys are looking for toilet control dares/rules. Today so far I have drank 2 cups of water and a large serving of coffee.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:07 AM   #15
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Rules:

- you will edge 3 times a day 5 times each. Right when you wake up, at lunch time and right before you go to bed. While you edge you will moan load like a little whore so each and every guy can hear you. You will hold its edge for 30 seconds saying loud. "I am a dirty little whore to the house."

- if you want to cum you need permission from each guy. Additionally you have to please each guy until they are COMPLETELY satisfied and at least one has to cum in your mouth and one in your ass. Only with that cum in place (so no swallow) you are allowed to cum but not hidden in your room but in the living so everybody can watch you.

- once in the week you will be the entertainment of the group. You will give each one a lap dance and are only allowed to stay on all 4s and will maid them and fulfill ANY wish they have. During that time you are not allowed to close your mouth. If you close it and a guy notices he is allowed to spank either your ass 10times or spank your pussy 5 times or snap directly to your clit 5 times.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female sub, humiliation, public, torture