Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-07-2015, 02:09 PM   #1
Lilkittenkat

Female 18/f wants to get off soon

This is my first time requesting a dare. I'd prefer dares that involve the toys that I own. My mother is home so no dares that I'd have to leave my room for. I will go grab some household object if you want me to use it like toothpaste or ice.
I will do my best to complete all, please restrain from daring days of denial.
I'm a bi curious female. My toys include a body wand vibrator (like hitachi but adjustable speeds), rabbit vibrator, small clit vibe, nipple clamps, ball gag, cuffs, a butt plug, kegal balls, rope and household stuff (toothpaste, hot sauce, etc)

orgasm control, pain, clit stimulation, light humiliation, nipple play, bondage, toothpaste

Dislikes:
anal (will be done for punishment), degrading, messy things, pee
Limits:
family, super public stuff, scat, blood, social suicide
Lilkittenkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:13 PM   #2
Seditious Act

The next time you make a post, insert your buttplug first, and wear some tight panties that will keep your clit vibe pressed up against your clit. Type the post while handcuffed and do not remove anything or attempt any denial dares until you have cum at least once.

EDIT: this should go without saying, but wear the nipple clamps as well : )
Seditious Act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:18 PM   #3
Lilkittenkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seditious Act View Post
The next time you make a post, insert your buttplug first, and wear some tight panties that will keep your clit vibe pressed up against your clit. Type the post while handcuffed and do not remove anything or attempt any denial dares until you have cum at least once.

EDIT: this should go without saying, but wear the nipple clamps as well : )
I'll do this one later, just went to go get my vibe and it was dead. I put it on the charger so it should be working in an hour or so.
Lilkittenkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:19 PM   #4
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Also wear the ball gag and try to scream. I think 2 orgasms is not enough - you should sit like that till at least 4 orgasms. If takes too long, you may pull off the clamps though

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:19 PM   #5
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilkittenkat View Post
I'll do this one later, just went to go get my vibe and it was dead. I put it on the charger so it should be working in an hour or so.
Edge every 10 minutes while you wait and hold each edge for 10 seconds

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:52 PM   #6
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Work for your release

Take your 9in dildo and put it on your chair and then hold it with your hand. Stand over it with the tip just splitting your pussy lips. Now lower yourself all the way down, not using your hands except to hold the dildo if you must. Then pull all the way up. Repeat that until your thighs are burning and you simply cannot keep yourself up anymore. One final time pull yourself up and then this time let yourself go and slam down hard on that cock. Then you may cum.

If you cum before your thighs are properly worked then you must inform me and I will give you a suitable punishment. Either way, keep that dildo buried deep and write a full report here telling us all how well you obeyed.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female dare, female masturbation, masturbation