Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

View Poll Results: Should this be a thing? If so, where?
Nope, Nope, Nope... 1 14.29%
Request TORD section 4 57.14%
Dares section 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2015, 12:46 AM   #1
The_Infernal_Dante

Question Volunteer "Helpers"

I've noticed an abundance of good questions and people looking for help on a variety of subjects here on getDare. I think it's great that there's a place where people are able to publicly look for help without being judged. Unfortunately, my experience with people leads me to believe that for everyone who is willing to post with questions, requests, &c. there are many others who are not comfortable doing so.

I'm aware of the Is it Safe thread, but it seems like a lot of work for one person to reply to every PM and still have time for fun. So, in order to help more people and to distribute the questions I think a thread for people to volunteer to field PMs would be very helpful.

I was thinking "Request TORD" would be the optimal place for this, but I wanted to run it past other members/staff first. A thread in the "Dares" section might also be more fun. e.g. "I dare you to help your fellow members. Post a length of time you are willing to answer PMs from members who have questions relating to GD, BDSM safety, etc."

If I get positive feedback here I'll set something like this up in the next couple of days.
The_Infernal_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 12:48 AM   #2
The_Infernal_Dante

(This should also go in the suggestions sub-forum, that's my bad)
The_Infernal_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote