Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2015, 06:05 PM   #1
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Female 19 F Looking for Dares

Pretty self explanatory. I'm home alone and looking for some fun dares

Read my likes and limits before daring me

Toys:
  • 4 anal plugs (2 princess, a curved njoy, and a black suction)
  • an egg vibrator with 4 speeds (1 being the slowest and 4 being the fastest)
  • a dog collar with leash (like actual dog collar)
  • a leather collar with nipple clamps (I can't wear the clamps for long as I dislike pain)
  • rope (not a ton and it isn't super nice)
  • everyday household objects

Please, don't waste my time or your own with stupid tasks that make no sense or are a limit. I will report back with any dare that I do

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
[23:52:04] RiskyFlame: techiegirl is very real
#modapproved

techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:14 PM   #2
abdwb
getDare Sweetheart

Default Heya

Make sure to open all the blinds in your house. Then put on just a diaper and a bra. Inside your diaper, put an egg vibrator. While it's on a low setting, roll a dice three times. YOu have to add the results, and try to edge that many times before you orgasm. If you wet your diaper before then, then you have to wear the diapers all weekend.
abdwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdwb View Post
Make sure to open all the blinds in your house. Then put on just a diaper and a bra. Inside your diaper, put an egg vibrator. While it's on a low setting, roll a dice three times. YOu have to add the results, and try to edge that many times before you orgasm. If you wet your diaper before then, then you have to wear the diapers all weekend.
Public is a limit, and I know that I'm still inside my house, but if people can see me it's a limit

I also don't have any diapers and pee is a limit, so wearing it until I pee is out

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 06:28 PM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
Public is a limit, and I know that I'm still inside my house, but if people can see me it's a limit

I also don't have any diapers and pee is a limit, so wearing it until I pee is out
Question: how can pee be your limit when wearing diapers is one of your likes? Is it something like you like wearing them but don't want to pee in them?

Also a simple rule for you to follow until nobody posted any other post in this thread for 24 hours. You must either wear panties/thong/string/... or a bra, but you can't wear both of them at the same time. You can choose which one you want to wear yourself unless somebody else says you have to take off all clothing or that you may not wear any kind of underwear for x hours.

So just to be clear: wherever you are going, whenever you are going somewhere and whoever you are with, you may only wear either your bra or your panties. Only one to choose. Of course you may decide yourself to wear neither of them.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:31 PM   #5
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Question: how can pee be your limit when wearing diapers is one of your likes? Is it something like you like wearing them but don't want to pee in them?

Also a simple rule for you to follow until nobody posted any other post in this thread for 24 hours. You must either wear panties/thong/string/... or a bra, but you can't wear both of them at the same time. You can choose which one you want to wear yourself unless somebody else says you have to take off all clothing or that you may not wear any kind of underwear for x hours.

So just to be clear: wherever you are going, whenever you are going somewhere and whoever you are with, you may only wear either your bra or your panties. Only one to choose. Of course you may decide yourself to wear neither of them.
That's it exactly. I enjoy wearing diapers for the embarrassment and from feeling padded.

And hidden public is also out, so I'll obey that rule unless I am no longer alone

Thank you so much!

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 06:36 PM   #6
LilMonki

Put one of the plugs in your ass, the egg vibrator on the lowest setting in your pussy, put on the dog collar and leash and tie the other end of the leash between your legs to the back of the collar to hold in both objects (use rope if necessary). Bring yourself to orgasm purely by humping an object (corner of a chair, a pillow, arm of a couch, etc) - this means hands stay away from your pussy, only use your humping and the low vibe setting for pleasure.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:38 PM   #7
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMonki View Post
Put one of the plugs in your ass, the egg vibrator on the lowest setting in your pussy, put on the dog collar and leash and tie the other end of the leash between your legs to the back of the collar to hold in both objects (use rope if necessary). Bring yourself to orgasm purely by humping an object (corner of a chair, a pillow, arm of a couch, etc) - this means hands stay away from your pussy, only use your humping and the low vibe setting for pleasure.
Thank you so much! I tend to stop playing once I've orgasmed, so is it alright is I simply edge? And vaginal penetration is a limit, so I'll put the vibe on my clit (hopefully that's okay)

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 06:43 PM   #8
LilMonki

Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
Thank you so much! I tend to stop playing once I've orgasmed, so is it alright is I simply edge? And vaginal penetration is a limit, so I'll put the vibe on my clit (hopefully that's okay)
Both of those are perfectly acceptable, but if you're only edging, perhaps you should try it twice, hump something different each time! Have fun!

Old 05-23-2015, 06:54 PM   #9
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Both of those are perfectly acceptable, but if you're only edging, perhaps you should try it twice, hump something different each time! Have fun!
REPORT:

I put the curved njoy plug in (not the largest, but it's the most comfortable and my favorite). I didn't need rope to put the leash between my legs and it held the vibe against my clit rather nicely. Although the leash is pretty tight and sitting down is kind of a struggle, I remain in the attire I needed for this dare.

I humped the arm of an office chair, which was kind of difficult since it spins, but I managed to edge with my arms on either side of me, not touching my aching cunt. It was difficult with the vibe on the lowest setting, but I was able to do it.

I then humped the corner of my bed, which was also difficult as the leash tugged on opposite sides of the collar.

I am sitting in the office chair as I type this, with the vibe still buzzing on my clit

Thank you so much for a fun dare

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 07:00 PM   #10
LilMonki

Sounds like you had a good time, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Old 05-23-2015, 07:06 PM   #11
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sounds like you had a good time, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I really did and right now I'm dying to turn up the vibe that is still on low

Thank you so much for the dare

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 07:13 PM   #12
meesterr86

Default go on

Put it on Stand 2 ,find yourself something else in your room. Hump it for 1 minute. Put it on stand 3 . Hump something else in your room for 1 minute. Put it on stand 4. findsomething else to grind inyour appartement. Repeat this for cycle 3 times. So 15 times change then stand ,15 times humping different object. No TOUCHING WITH YOUR HAND IS ALLOWED and NO ORGASM EITHER. At least not yet.

good luck

Limits: extreme public, extreme pain, scat, family

Loves: Dirty talk, orgasm control, getting joi, playing online
meesterr86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:16 PM   #13
techiegirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesterr86 View Post
Put it on Stand 2 ,find yourself something else in your room. Hump it for 1 minute. Put it on stand 3 . Hump something else in your room for 1 minute. Put it on stand 4. findsomething else to grind inyour appartement. Repeat this for cycle 3 times. So 15 times change then stand ,15 times humping different object. No TOUCHING WITH YOUR HAND IS ALLOWED and NO ORGASM EITHER. At least not yet.

good luck
I'm having a little bit of difficultly understanding the task

Put it on lvl 2, hump something for 1 min, then lvl 3, another minute, then lvl 4 for a final minute and then do this 3 times?

Sooo for the next 9 minutes I'll be humping something?

21~F~Brat
Likes and Such
#modapproved

Old 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM   #14
LilMonki

Well if you're dying to turn it up, turn it up to 2. Put on the collar with the clamps and go find two random household objects (spoons, markers, idk get creative) that you can put in your ass. Once you find your new "toys" you can take off the clamps, but leave on the collar.

Put in your first toy and turn up the vibe to 3. Fuck yourself with the "toy" and edge yourself with your other hand. Once you've edged, lower the vibe back to 2, switch to the second "toy." Now put your vibe up to 4 and edge again! when you finish, put the vibe back on 1 and tell us about the objects you used and how it went.

Old 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM   #15
meesterr86

Default RE:

yes then go back to 1.

one cycle
stand 1 , hump 1minute,different object
stand 2 , hump 1minute,different object
stand 3 , hump 1minute,different object