Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2015, 01:30 PM   #1
SlutyGirl

Female 18/F - New dare thread

Hi, before anyone says it, I decided to take a very little break from dares and use that time to do other things. But now I made a choice to start with the dares again. So I'm not taking dares on my previous thread, only in this one for the moment.
My likes and limits are in my blog in my signature, there are some things in my likes that I don't like as much as other things in the same category, but I'm still very willing to do them.
I'll try to do the dares in order this time so I won't get lost while choosing the ones I'll do. If I see any dare that I'm not willing to do I'll let you know.

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:32 PM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutyGirl View Post
Hi, before anyone says it, I decided to take a very little break from dares and use that time to do other things. But now I made a choice to start with the dares again. So I'm not taking dares on my previous thread, only in this one for the moment.
My likes and limits are in my blog in my signature, there are some things in my likes that I don't like as much as other things in the same category, but I'm still very willing to do them.
I'll try to do the dares in order this time so I won't get lost while choosing the ones I'll do. If I see any dare that I'm not willing to do I'll let you know.
You will only cum when you have permission to.

How about 10 edges to get the dares rolling..

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:34 PM   #3
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
You will only cum when you have permission to.

How about 10 edges to get the dares rolling..
I hate not being able to have an orgasm when I want them, but alright. I'll start with the edges now. Thank you.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 05-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #4
archie21
getDare Succubus

immediately after the edges.. have ten orgasms....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #5
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
I hate not being able to have an orgasm when I want them, but alright. I'll start with the edges now. Thank you.
Ok you may ask permission on this thread....
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=155235

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:44 PM   #6
thefunman
getDare Succubus

For one of your walk you must only wear a shirt and nothing else. Have fun
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:44 PM   #7
SixFourTwoEight

Take off your underwear and your bra. Wear only a short skirt and a loose top.

Go outside and do the following 3 tasks.

1) Lift up your skirt (front and back) for 15 counts.

2) Lift the front of your top up to your neck for 15 counts.

3) Bend over and touch your toes without bending your knees for 15 counts.

You may do these tasks in different places or the same place. If you need to put your skirt/shirt down or stand up for any reason (ie you heard a noise, or people are walking by), start over and do 15 counts again.

You may not do them in a locked area (like a toilet or a changing room), but you can choose locations where nobody is around.

Have fun.
SixFourTwoEight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:47 PM   #8
tomgd

Female

Quote:
Take a light colour bikini (Ideally White) and cut out the lining (Top and bottoms), where this to go to a public swimming pool for 1 hour while you swim normally. You may NOT adjust the bikini once entering the water. Act like nothing is wrong
tomgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:59 PM   #9
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I would like you to try out my hell tease and report how it goes

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 07:23 PM   #10
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
For one of your walk you must only wear a shirt and nothing else. Have fun
I did this dare the other day, as we agreed in private, I did it naked at night in a park. I striped down before leaving home and left my place with only my keys in my hand. It was very late at night, so there was hardly nobody in the street, only 2 guys saw me. They stared at me and I asked them if they would like to touch me, only one of them groped me boobs and then they both kept walking on the other direction. Besides that, nothing else really happened, it was a fun dare anyway. Thank you.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 05-16-2015, 07:32 PM   #11
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixFourTwoEight View Post
Take off your underwear and your bra. Wear only a short skirt and a loose top.

Go outside and do the following 3 tasks.

1) Lift up your skirt (front and back) for 15 counts.

2) Lift the front of your top up to your neck for 15 counts.

3) Bend over and touch your toes without bending your knees for 15 counts.

You may do these tasks in different places or the same place. If you need to put your skirt/shirt down or stand up for any reason (ie you heard a noise, or people are walking by), start over and do 15 counts again.

You may not do them in a locked area (like a toilet or a changing room), but you can choose locations where nobody is around.

Have fun.
I did this dare yesterday.
I wore a short skirt, a loose tshirt and heels. I headed out, just walking in the streets. There were some people around, so I decided to lift my skirt for 5 seconds, there were people behind me and I heard a "nice" from someone behind me. I did the same 14 more times over 20 minutes, sometimes I got good comments, sometimes I got bad ones, from people telling me that I should do it. Then I walked to a park and stood next to the main path and touched my feet with my hands for 10 seconds and repeated, with 15 seconds of waiting until I did it all the times requested. This time I didn't got much comments rarely. I decided to walk some more before doing the final flashings. I walked to another section of the part and sat on a bench, every time someone passed by I lifted my shirt from 5 to 10 seconds to give them a nice look of my breasts. One guy even approached to me and asked me and asked me if he could touch them, I said yes and he touched them for almost a minute. Then he said that they were very nice tits, according to him. I had a lot of fun with this dare. I didn't back up at any time while doing it, so I didn't have to repeat anything.
Thank you for this fun dare.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 05-16-2015, 07:34 PM   #12
SlutyGirl

Tomgd and Shadowice0823, I will do both of your dares soon and report here.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 05-17-2015, 06:18 PM   #13
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgd View Post
Take a light colour bikini (Ideally White) and cut out the lining (Top and bottoms), where this to go to a public swimming pool for 1 hour while you swim normally. You may NOT adjust the bikini once entering the water. Act like nothing is wrong
I did this dare early today. I already had a bikini modified like that which I have used some time before. I put it on, flip flops on my feet and went to a public swimming pool, the nearest one isn't too near, so I took a taxi (I was wearing the bikini, and didn't bring a towel or anything else, just a purse to put some money in and my keys. The taxi driver complimented me, but didn't say anything concrete about my outfit, he just said that I looked very good, but I'm sure that he noticed my nipples and my shaved pussy trought the bikini. Once I got there I paid him and entered the swimming pool, put my purse on a seat and got myself into the water. Only 2 couples were there besides me, a young one, on their mid 20s and a little older one, in their about 30s. It's a small pool, so there are never too many people.
Once I was in the water I began swimming freely, after 15 minutes of swimming I noticed that my bikini top was lifting up a little, but did nothing about it. Then I decided to rest sitting on the shallow part of the pool. I could catch a guy staring at me from one of the couples when his gf went to the bathroom. I stared back and winked at him, but when his gf came back I went swimming again. When I noticed, half an hour had passed, and my bikini thong was getting between my ass cheecks, but same as before, I did nothing about it. I rested again on the same spot that before and submerged myself completely to get my hair wet again. I repeated all and when the full hour had passed my thong was uncomfortably in between my ass checks and my bikini top was almost undone since it was an old and cheap bikini that I used. I got out of the water, grabbed my purse and walked out of the complex to get another taxi. I didn't dry myself in any way and altough I was wearing "something", I wasn't hidding anything, as you can guess, it didn't took long until I got a cab. The driver smiled at me and on the middle of the trip my top fell. I apologised to the driver for that and for wetting all his car, he told me to not worry and I put the top back on. He gave me the ride for free.
I got looked at by pretty much every person that walked past me while trying to get a taxi, and by everyone at the swimming pool.
It was a fun dare, thank you.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 05-17-2015, 06:19 PM   #14
SlutyGirl

Shadowice0823, I will do your dare tomorrow.
For the rest, I'm about to run out of dares, so feel free to post some more involving anything on my likes.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 05-17-2015, 06:51 PM   #15
Skex

Try

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219688

and or

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=219492
Skex is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags