Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
ivyzinser

Default 23 F dare me

My room is a mess and I have a lot of cleaning to do. Please give me dares to make this more fun for me. I'll take any type of dare within my limits that tells me how i should be cleaning my room. Taking dares for the next few hours. Can be anywhere from complete control (PM me) or just a simple task! will post responses

I don't have any toys but household objects will do.

Dislikes: Anal, pee
Limits: Pictures, public, extreme pain/anal, scat, family

Last edited by ivyzinser; 05-07-2015 at 05:30 PM.
ivyzinser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:32 PM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivyzinser View Post
My room is a mess and I have a lot of cleaning to do. Please give me dares to make this more fun for me. I'll take any type of dare within my limits that tells me how i should be cleaning my room. Taking dares for the next few hours. Can be anywhere from complete control (PM me) or just a simple task! will post responses

I don't have any toys but household objects will do.

Dislikes: Anal, pee
Limits: Pictures, public, extreme pain/anal, scat, family
For each room to be cleaned you will have something inserted in either your mouth/pussy/ass. You must rotate between them. Your tits will be tied and you will edge prior to cleaning. When you have finished cleaning the entire house you may orgasm but you must have all of your holes filled.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:40 PM   #3
shirtlessguy

clean naked or slowly strip off your clothes each room you go to.
shirtlessguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:50 PM   #4
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Put 4 or 5 pegs on each pussy lip. Thread a length of string through each set of pegs and run the string down and tie each end to each of your big toe. The length of string should be short enough that you're bent at the knee in order not to pull on the pegs. Each time a peg falls off stand straight up spank your pussy hard 5 times and fuck your ass with something using toothpaste as lube. Put the pegs back up and continue the cleaning.
Repeat until either you're done cleaning or have fucked your ass 10 times. Each time you fuck your ass it should be with something bigger. If you can't get it in after 10 minutes of trying spank your pussy 50 times and then move on.

Have fun and enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cleaning dare, cleaning room, dare me anything