Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-02-2015, 02:02 AM   #1
blubberella

Default 182lb 53%body fat beer bellied jello thighed slut

i took a dare to get fatter, but after gaing 80lbs, int see it. i have been told i suffer from fatorexia, as i believe i look thin. my friend had me weighed and tested my body fat to show me im fat, weight 182lb bf 53% and im 5 ft 4. he says i look obese, I would like mean humiliating opinions of my body, i need something to make me see im fat. as cruel as possible, the better and suggestions on what to wear to expose my embarassing beer gut.

[/IMG]
blubberella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberella View Post
i took a dare to get fatter, but after gaing 80lbs, int see it. i have been told i suffer from fatorexia, as i believe i look thin. my friend had me weighed and tested my body fat to show me im fat, weight 182lb bf 53% and im 5 ft 4. he says i look obese, I would like mean humiliating opinions of my body, i need something to make me see im fat. as cruel as possible, the better and suggestions on what to wear to expose my embarassing beer gut.

[/IMG]
Well, to start with you need to wear the skimpiest clothes you can. You want to show as much of your fat as possible always. Go out in public as much as you can and try to find the thinnest people you can. Try to get a picture taken with them. Post them on your refrigerator so every day you can see how discusting your are.

To give you a comparison I am a man 5'7". I weigh about 170lbs. and I am overweight. At 5'4" you should probly weigh about 120lbs. Anything over 25% bf is considered overweight. Overweight being the first category. You are definately obese. I hope you can come to terms with that and get yourself some help if you need to. Being that fat is very bad for your health.

I apologize for being preachy I didn't plan to it just kinda happened.

Take care of yourself,

Painbringer
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anorexic, belly, fat, obese, weight gain