Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-18-2015, 06:58 PM   #1
SlaveMe94

Female 20/female. Please torture my nipples/tits.

Hey.
Please torture my nipples and tits.
Also edging dares accepted..no cuming aloud.

Will post a report here once each dare is completed

Toys; household items, ice, clothes pegs, clothes hangers, string, hairbrush ect.

Limits, anal, public , family/friends, blood, needles, poop.

Thanks xx
SlaveMe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:29 PM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Use a clothes hanger to hang yourself by your nipples then give your tits 50 smacks each (underside only). Once you are finished with the smacks then pull yourself back until you pull the hanger off of both nipples. For some added fun feel free to swat each nipple with your brush 10 times.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:37 PM   #3
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Tie your nipples up with string and then start adding weight to the string. Let's see how much weight you can handle.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #4
onipran
getDare Devil

Cover your tits with wax (a candle on each tit). Now start hitting the tits with hairbrush until all the wax removed. Immediately after that put some sauce or toothpaste on the spanked tits, keep them like that for 10 minutes than wash with cold water.

Now, wear bra and put some ice (5 cubes) inside each tits at the nipple area, the bra must be tight enough to hold the inc with the nipple and tits. Wait till all the ice melted. Now put one clothespin in each nipples and pull them out without loosen them, do this for 5 times.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
SlaveMe94

Quote:
Originally Posted by painbringer View Post
Use a clothes hanger to hang yourself by your nipples then give your tits 50 smacks each (underside only). Once you are finished with the smacks then pull yourself back until you pull the hanger off of both nipples. For some added fun feel free to swat each nipple with your brush 10 times.
Thankyou for this dare.
I started by hanging my nipples with the hanger in my closest.. I then used my hair brush to smack the understudy of each 50 times. After these were a don't my tits were on fire. And are now bright red. I then got off the box I was standing on and the hanger ripped off from my nipples. Causing me to cry out in pain. I then used the brush to smack both my nipples 10 times each. My nipples are on fire and are so hard.
Thankyou for this date sir. Please post more ideas to punish this slut if you feel like it.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:31 PM   #6
SlaveMe94

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
Cover your tits with wax (a candle on each tit). Now start hitting the tits with hairbrush until all the wax removed. Immediately after that put some sauce or toothpaste on the spanked tits, keep them like that for 10 minutes than wash with cold water.

Now, wear bra and put some ice (5 cubes) inside each tits at the nipple area, the bra must be tight enough to hold the inc with the nipple and tits. Wait till all the ice melted. Now put one clothespin in each nipples and pull them out without loosen them, do this for 5 times.
I don't have a candle to melt. May I do this dare without that step sir? Feel free to change the dare as I'm an incompetent slut
Old 02-18-2015, 08:35 PM   #7
onipran
getDare Devil

okay, 50 spanks on each tits then.
Old 02-18-2015, 08:44 PM   #8
SlaveMe94

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Tie your nipples up with string and then start adding weight to the string. Let's see how much weight you can handle.
I used my coat hanger for this dare. I attached it to my nipples and then started adding heavy items into the hook. I ended up with two bottles to the total weight of 1kg, I could add any more as the hanger pulled off my nipples causing me to yelp in pain. My nipples are now red and highly swollen and hard.
Thankyou for this dare. Please post more punishments for me if you have any.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:32 PM   #9
SlaveMe94

Please abuse my nipples and tits more. This stupid slut can't get enough. Make me cry in pain and degradation
Old 02-18-2015, 11:59 PM   #10
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

Put clothespins on your nipples. Wait 2 minutes. Remove then and wait 30 seconds. Put them back on at a 90 degree angle to what they started. Repeat this for 1 hour. Enjoy.
NB311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:19 AM   #11
sinfullove80

Here is a very quick pain tolerance test.

Take a piece of string about 2 feet long. Get a very heavy weight that your breast can't support. Tie each end of the string around your nipples as tight as you can so they cannot slip. Place the string under the weight on the floor and try to do a simple pushup to straighten your arms. You won't be able to, but push as hard as you can for about 10 seconds and then remove the string.

Limits:: bodily fluids, scat, permanent, heavy pain, pics, video, full public
sinfullove80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:14 PM   #12
painbringer
getDare Devil

Get a pant hanger that has teeth, your hairbrush and a gallon of milk. Or a gallon of something. The important part is the handle on the jug. Clamp your nipples and hook the jug with the hanger. Get down on all 4s and place balance the brush on your ass. Now drag the jug to the farthest corner of ever room in your house. If the brush falls, 25 swats / cheek. Once you get to the corner of the first room, each tit gets 5 swats with the brush then you edge. STAND UP to turn around (without supporting the weight pulling on your nipples). If the hanger comes off your nipples, remove one glass full of fluid then return to the room to reapply the hanger. Do this for every room in your house adding 5 tit swats / room. If you complete this challenge you will be allowed to orgasm while on your knees in front of the refrigerator after putting the milk away. If you fail you will receive additional punishment. Have fun. : )
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:39 PM   #13
tossobih

Apply icyhot on each nipple and keep it on for an hour. attach as many clothespins as possible on each tit and connect them with a string. After a while yank them off all at once

Dares all females to control orgasms in order to make them horny as hell

PM "dare me" and I will come up with a customized dare according your likes (female specific). Expecting reports, though
tossobih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:10 AM   #14
aljen3

Attach binder clips to each nipple. Don't take them off until you've edged 10 times. I expect a detailed report when you finish.
Here's the rest of my ad: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=210317
aljen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 04:07 PM   #15
DrakenM

get a condom fill it up with water then freeze it, when its frozen stick it up ur cunt and use clothes pegs to seal up ur pussy then add 10 pegs on each tit, every 10 times you rub your clit u have to hit off one peg from your tits. You can choose to remove the ice dildo after all pegs are hit off or after you edge 3 times
DrakenM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, nipple torture, pain dares