Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 02-10-2015, 07:09 AM   #1
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip
Default Straight, but meet a master? Help?

Hi all,

I have gotten myself into a rather strange circumstance and I am not sure where to go from here.

About me:
25/m/UK (West Mids)
Straight (but read on)
No GF in many years

Fetishes:
Chastity
Sissy Humiliation
Pain

Now you can see already, that there are a few things that don't quite add up. I'm straight, but I enjoy sissy humiliation?

Well, I'm very sure that I am straight, but I have been given an offer to meet a master irl. Before anyone mentions the safety aspects of all this, I know I can trust him and he has many other subs that can vouch for him.

He is offering me the chance to start slowly, first a little nudity on my part to let me get comfortable. Then for me to start being sub-ordinate to him. At each stage I can stop proceedings and say no more, or just pause so I get used to the idea. My brain can fantasise about a lot, but when it comes to actually doing it I'm not sure. Over the years I've been a sub, I've had numerous offers, some better than others, but always thought, no I'm straight, I couldn't (even though I'm happy to be on cam etc for them). But this offer has a few other strings to it, so even if nothing happened and I chickened out of everything, there's still some things that could be achieved.

Everyone states that you should only do things when you are ready, but I have no idea when/if that will happen or how I would know. Has anyone else been in this situation? Please help or advise me in making the decision on whether to go.

If you need more information about the situation just ask or PM.

Thanks in advance.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 03:13 PM   #2
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

37 views and no replies? Please help

Old 02-10-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Do what you think feels is right. The only one that can really give you advice is yourself.
Listen to your heart and that shit.
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 06:47 PM   #4
HeavyPleasure

First off, I don't think sexuality is binary. You identify yourself as 'straight' and you may well be, or you may be 99.9% straight, or 95% or 75% or you might be bi or bi curious.

If you met up with this guy and something sexual happens between you.. that doesn't mean you're a homosexual. It doesn't mean you're straight either. It just means that you've experimented.

Being a 'sissy' or 'sissified' doesn't make you a homosexual either. There are plenty of men with fantasies of being dressed up by women.

Can I ask; Are your fantasies about being dominated by a man? do you want to be dominated by women as well?

Your hang-ups seem to be around the issue of sexuality. Is there anything else stopping you from doing this? (apart from the obvious internet stranger stuff)
HeavyPleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:51 PM   #5
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyPleasure View Post
Can I ask; Are your fantasies about being dominated by a man? do you want to be dominated by women as well?
I would 100% prefer a woman, but I have been dominated by online masters in the past. Both verbally and taken pictures/webcam for them. So I guess I am used to the idea of men dominating me.

Quote:
Your hang-ups seem to be around the issue of sexuality. Is there anything else stopping you from doing this? (apart from the obvious internet stranger stuff)
Not really. I mean, apart from the sexuality side, the only other worries for me would be about physical aspects, such as the actual penetration if we got to that stage.

I guess in my mind it's more OK than previous offers I've had, because I know the very minimum that will happen is I will finally be locked in a Chastity cage, whereas previous offers was them expecting me to "put out" as it were.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:03 PM   #6
janesg

It's quite common for people to feel straight in boy mode and bi in girl or sissy mode.
If this Dom was Tg and was dressed like a Domme would it be easier?

Basically, if your brain is turned on by something, generally the body will respond. You are turned on by being submissive to a dominant person, you've done this on cam, so you will probably be turned on by being submissive to a dominant person in real life. You don't have anything to lose really, it sounds as if you can call it off if you don't like it, and then at least you'll know you tried, where's the harm in that?

Love: crossdressing, body writing, nipple play, secretary/schoolgirl, clothing control, humiliation,
Likes: spanks, corner time, collar wearing, hypnosis, mild pee,
Limits:long, (time) dares, no public/cam/pics, scat, nakedness. And most other things incl anal

PM Dares & Rules http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72909

Nakedness is in my limits, please stop giving me dares that involve me being Naked, thank You!
janesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 04:58 PM   #7
HeavyPleasure

I may be over simplifying things, but people say you regret the things you don't do more than the things you do do..

If you submitted to this guy do you think you would regret it afterwards? Or do you think, even if you didn't enjoy it, that you could move on and put it down to experience?
Old 02-21-2015, 04:48 AM   #8
HeavyPleasure

I was really intrigued by this situation, but Powerstrip hasn't been online for ages. I hope he's okay?
Old 03-12-2015, 01:52 PM   #9
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Sorry, life took over.

I haven't done it, but submitting to him online for now. Well mainly in chat form, rather than cam or pics. He doesn't seem to want them.

Whether I do it, I don't know. I may regret it if I don't, but I am more scared of the regretting it if I did do it and hated it. We will see if he starts pushing for it to happen.

Advertisements
Kink Talk