Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2015, 03:07 PM   #1
MsCookie

Crown Tasty Cookie's AMA thread [F/20]

Hey there

Thanks for stumbling across my thread! ^~^ I've joined GetDare quite a few months ago, but did a longer break as there was a lot of things going on in my private life. Anyways, some days ago I started again as most things are sorted out now and as I always wanted to start some kind of AMA to not just mostly do truths & dares via PM, here you go!

To make things a bit more interesting, I'll add one edge per each question and every 10th post may assign a custom one, if he/she wants to do so. I know it's not a lot, but as I'm going to be in denial for quite a while, it's definitely enough! So, feel free to post your questions and please don't spam 100 question long messages

~ Cookie

Remark: To make that every 10th post rule a bit easier, I'll do a custom edge now for every post which is a multiple of ten. So like post #10, #20, #30 and so on. If one of my posts gets that number, the next post may claim the custom edge thingy. I hope everyone understand's what I mean ^~^

~ Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys ~
~ My PM dares, with count ~
~ Current rules (please respect them) ~

❤ Feel free to dare me whenever you want ❤

Last edited by MsCookie; 01-28-2015 at 01:45 PM.
MsCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 03:53 PM   #2
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

1. Why did you join getDare?

2. What was your best experience on getDare so far?

3. What was the worst?

4. What was your longest oragsm denial period so far?

5. Why is one of your nicknames 'Kitty'? oO
Old 01-27-2015, 04:00 PM   #3
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

It's roughly the same twenty questions that iv asked the last few times but I think they are essential questions to know so I'm gonna keep asking them!!

1) what five words best describe your body, and what five words best describe your personality?
2) favourite method of masturbation?
3) what's the craziest thing you have inserted and the biggest thing you have in inserted?
4) describe your best orgasm and your last orgasm.
5) Brest size?

6) recommend a movie, song, and a book
7) favourite way to spend time with friends?
8) most favourite memory?
9) any life changing experiences?
10) what are you currently studying?

11) deepest darkest fantasy?
12) your stranded on a luxury yacht (maybe stranded isn't the right word but) and you find a door with a sign. The sign reads 'in this room, there is an American football team, each of which have agreed to submit to you for 24 hours'. Describe in detail how you would spend that 24 hours
13) your stranded on a luxury yacht (maybe stranded isn't the right word but) and you find a door with a sign. The sign reads 'in this room, there is an American football team. To escape the yacht, you must submit for 24 hours'. Do you submit or not? If you do, describe in detail how the 24 hours would preferably go.
14) favourite dare or task you have been given?
15) any sexual fantasies with celebrities?

16) would you change anything about yourself? If so, what?
17) any regrets in life?
18) favourite outfit to wear?
19) what are your plans for the future?
20) ever humiliated yourself in public, accidentally or deliberately?
Hope you have fun answering!!
Old 01-27-2015, 04:49 PM   #4
MsCookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUBOB View Post
1. Why did you join getDare?

2. What was your best experience on getDare so far?

3. What was the worst?

4. What was your longest oragsm denial period so far?

5. Why is one of your nicknames 'Kitty'? oO
Thanks for the first set of questions!

1) I discovered by myself that I sometimes had some slightly submissive fantasies when masturbating, so I searched a bit around on the internet and found GD. During the time I spent here, I got to know a lot of new things and discovered that I've got a really submissive and sometimes naughty side ^~^

2) I can't pick any best experience so far, but in my opinion the whole community is awesome. There are a lot of people around, many helped me with discovering myself, chatting can be also quite fun sometimes... It was absolutely lovely though that I even got messages during my break ~ caring about how I am and such.

3) I absolutely hate it when I receive stupid PMs which are most of the time even full of spelling mistakes. It gets especially worse when they don't even read anything about you and dare you to do things mentioned in your limits.

4) I was never denied for such a long time as I'm denied now ~ Thanks once more for that. Most of the time it was like 1-2 weeks, but not a full month so far.

5) A really lovely person I met on GD called me like that and I liked it ~ so it got an official nickname of myself, which no one uses though.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:57 PM   #5
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Do you sleep on satin sheets?

Do you wear shiny satin underwear? Shiny metallic underwear?

Do you wear shiny satin bikinis? Shiny metallic ones?

Have you ever had your mouth washed out with soap?

Have you ever had to write lines, by hand, as punishment? If so did you like it?

Have you ever had to stand in the corner?

Stand with your nose holding a coin against the wall?

Have you ever been paddled?

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:06 PM   #6
Busty
getDare Succubus

1. As an adult have you ever wet yourself in public or private ?
2. If so was it by accident or on purpose?
3. Would you ever do it for a dare?
4. Ever been caught during sex?
5. What is the most humiliating thing you have worn?
6. What are 5 items of clothing you have never worn but would like to try? and why?
7. What is the most humiliating thing you would like to try? and why?
What is the strangest underware you have worn?
8. For a dare or on your own (recently) have you worn any of the following
1 cling wrap
2 paper underware
3 Adult diaper
4 G String
5 gone commando
If so explain why and what it was like.
9. For each of the ones you hav not tried would you try it as a dare or on your own or as a punishment?
10. For each of the items you havent tried explain how you think it would feel to wear each of these items.
11. What is the best dare / task you have done?
12. If you were to give yourself an embarrassing / humiliating dare or task what would it be?
13. Does size really matter?
14. Do you prefer a guy to pull out or stay in to the end?
15. does any of your friends/family know your on here?

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:04 AM   #7
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

dum dum... hm

Describe ____ with a movie/song title:

1. Your personality
2. Your appearance
3. Your last orgasm
4. Your next orgasm
5. Your sex life
6. Me
Old 01-28-2015, 05:13 AM   #8
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Which is your favourite book?
Which is your favorite movie at the moment?
How would you describe yourself in one word?
How would a friend describe you in a sentence?
Which is your favorite colour?
Which cuisine do you like the most?
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:25 AM   #9
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome back

My questions;

Favorite type of Cookie?
Favorite type of Sweet?
Favorite type of Desert?

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:48 AM   #10
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi Cookie

We have not spoken in ages i hope you are enjoying your time here, i have a few questions for you.

1. How long are you in Denial
  2. Who put you in denial
  3. Can they increase the time
  4. Would you consider it unfair if they increased it right at the end or put you straight back in to denial
  5. Leather or Latex (I thought I would change tack)
  6. High heels or bare feet
  7. Flogging or caning
  8. Pain or Pleasure
Yours

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:06 AM   #11
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

One simple question ... you wrote "I'm going to be in denial for quite a while". Just wondering why. Are you limiting your cumming during the edging for this thread or is there an other reason?

Looks like I'm the 10th post, so I'll add a custom one: masturbate with only your hands (no toys), and with toothpaste on your fingers to be rubbed against your pussy and clit.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:53 AM   #12
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Looked at your rules and youŽre on denial until 17th February 2015, is something special that day ?

As my post seem to be the 10th, iŽll add a second edge to your list

Last edited by Looking for ..; 01-28-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Looking for .. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:32 PM   #13
MsCookie

DarkSide94's questions

Wow, received sooo many questions in such a short time, so I'll better get started by answering them (: Anyways, I think you're questions are great!

1) what five words best describe your body, and what five words best describe your personality?
If I had to describe my personality, I'd go for affable, humorous, honest, fussy (sometimes being that to myself) and cheeky from time to time. If I had to describe my body, I think slim, sportive, pierced, cute and mmh... tight should fit.

2) favourite method of masturbation?
I usually prefer to start slow-paced by just rubbing and teasing myself until I'm aroused. Afterwards I'll mostly stick to my fingers or my vibe, I'm not using any special objects / insertions when I'm not doing any dares and just masturbating for fun.

3) what's the craziest thing you have inserted and the biggest thing you have in inserted?
There might have been already a few things, but I'll go for a cucumber in regards of the biggest object and peed panties as the craziest thing.I don't really like doing the last thingy, but some people seem to love that PM dare.

4) describe your best orgasm and your last orgasm
My best orgasm so far was after my so far longest denial time, so maybe I'll get an even better orgasm in mid-february. We'll see about that (: My last orgasm was on the 17th January, so there definitely is a reason to be slightly aroused each day.

5) Brest size?
My breasts are 75C in european size, that's a 34B in US size.

6) recommend a movie, song, and a book
Uuugh, that's quite harsh for me, never easy for me to choose some favorite book/movie/whatever thingy. But just out of my head, I'd say one of my favorite movies were Sinister and The Ring as I really love horror movies, "Hellberg, Teqq & Taylr Renee - Air (Hellberg's Back to Summer Mix)" as a song as I'm currently listening to that song and I really like it. And as you asked about books too, I liked the twilight series and some psychothrillers from Linda Castillo.

7) favourite way to spend time with friends?
Watching movies, shopping, talking, dancing... The usual stuff I'd say, but it's really important for me to meet friends and other beloved persons quite a lot. ^-^

8) most favourite memory?
From the top of my head, I remember some family vacation which was years ago and my trip to new york, together with my bestie. Those were awesome moments! (:

9) any life changing experiences?
I had a lot of life changing experiences going on during my childhood, but I'd like to not further comment them in public. In the last few years though, I can't remember any life changing experiences.

10) what are you currently studying?
I'm doing an apprenticeship together with a federal vocational baccalaureate and am going to finish that off soon. I'm currently working as a businesswoman in HR.

11) deepest darkest fantasy?
Darkest like... naughtiest? ^-^ One of my fantasies would be to get tied on a bed or something like that, with my legs wide spread and being blindfolded why some kind of master uses me as he pleases. That's a fantasy of mine, but I'd need a hell lot of trust to actually do that in real life!

12) your stranded on a luxury yacht (maybe stranded isn't the right word but) and you find a door with a sign. The sign reads 'in this room, there is an American football team, each of which have agreed to submit to you for 24 hours'. Describe in detail how you would spend that 24 hours
I'd totally try to get them dominant, as I really don't like domming and would rather prefer to be the one which gets used... As I also mentioned in my reply above =p

13) your stranded on a luxury yacht (maybe stranded isn't the right word but) and you find a door with a sign. The sign reads 'in this room, there is an American football team. To escape the yacht, you must submit for 24 hours'. Do you submit or not? If you do, describe in detail how the 24 hours would preferably go.
Ah, that sound's much better, atleast for me. I might enjoy being tied up and used, but definitely not while being blindfolded. And I'm also not sure if I'd ever do that in real life, as quite a lot of guys would be around me. Still, an interesting thought (;

14) favourite dare or task you have been given?
Can't choose a favorite task or dare right now, as I've only recently started again. However, I have to say that most of the tasks I was given so far were really great, each in it's own special way. I really appreciate all the time some people put into their dares - so I'd call of them my favorites, except those few... not so well written ones.

15) any sexual fantasies with celebrities?
Actually... No, I don't have such fantasies currently.

16) would you change anything about yourself? If so, what?
There would be one thing I'd change for sure - my organization of homework. Don't have any problems in my private life or at work, but in regards of school stuff I always do it at the last possible moment and sometimes it get's really stressful because of that. Having that problem since years, but somehow I don't manage to change it :P

17) any regrets in life?
For sure I've made mistakes and some of them I do regret, but there's nothing special that peeks out. Atleast for myself I think that most of my decisions were good so far. (Not supposed to be self-praise, just my thoughts)

18) favourite outfit to wear?
First of all, I like all kinds of clothes that work in summer - just because it's so much easier to go outside, you don't have to wear tons of clothing and isn't that freaking cold! During summer I really like wearing hotpants and ofcourse a bikini, when being somewhere near water. There's one bikini I really love because it just... looks somewhat special.

19) what are your plans for the future?
I planned to probably work for a year or two and collect some money while doing so and then do some further education. If you're talking about far future, it would sum up in having a great family with a kid or two. (:

20) ever humiliated yourself in public, accidentally or deliberately?
I don't think I really humiliated myself so far in public. I did very few tasks outside so far and still have to gather up some experience.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:40 PM   #14
MsCookie

silkysatin's questions

Someone really seems to love satin here! Anyways, here are your answers:

Do you sleep on satin sheets?
No, I don't really like the feeling of sleeping in satin sheets. I rather have some usual bed sheets.

Do you wear shiny satin underwear? Shiny metallic underwear?
I don't have much satin underwear, but I do have some. I don't wear them that often though.

Do you wear shiny satin bikinis? Shiny metallic ones?
No, I definitely don't do that.

Have you ever had your mouth washed out with soap?
Luckily not! I've got no idea how that feels, but I've heard that it really isn't a comfy feeling. I didn't even knew that something like that exists until I stumbled across some thread on GetDare. Sounds like a really mean punishment.

Have you ever had to write lines, by hand, as punishment? If so did you like it?
I did some line writing exactly once, but it doesn't really work for me. I don't feel punished by it, it doesn't turn me on too... It's just more like annoying, so that's why I put it into my limits.

Have you ever had to stand in the corner?
I already had some kind of dare involving staying in the corner in a humiliating position... I knew that no one was at home, but it was still quite an interesting thing to do, as I felt kinda exposed and helpless.

Stand with your nose holding a coin against the wall?
I didn't had to do that so far, atleast I don't remember doing that, but I definitely did already some dares involving pressing something against a wall - with my breasts though

Have you ever been paddled?
As this question sounds kinda like "being paddled by someone else" - no. I only gathered BDSM experience on GD so far, never had any real relationship or something like that. Maybe one day ^-^

Old 01-28-2015, 01:04 PM   #15
MsCookie

Busty's questions

1. As an adult have you ever wet yourself in public or private?
Don't know if you've stalked already my blog (doesn't contain a lot of content though!), but I do have some dares involving pee, so I definitely wet myself already. I never did that in public though, I think that would be way to humiliating for me!

2. If so was it by accident or on purpose?
Seems like I have kinda answered that already - was always on purpose so far, otherwise I wouldn't wet myself.

3. Would you ever do it for a dare?
Argh, another question that I've already replied to. Yes, I would do it for a dare and I did it already. I'll never do anything with pee drinking though, that's a set limit.

4. Ever been caught during sex?
Never been caught so far, but also didn't have sex at any risky places. It would be actually a turn on for me to have sex at a semi-public place, that feeling that you might get caught - I would feel really bad though if I'd really get caught >.>

5. What is the most humiliating thing you have worn?
Nothing so far - I don't do any dares involving my public clothing. Got a dress code at work and even if I wouldn't have that, I just don't like it when someone else controls my clothing. That's something I always want to do for myself, so nothing humiliating yet. Only did "commando" so far and also just without panties, bra is a requirement for me.

6. What are 5 items of clothing you have never worn but would like to try? and why?
I don't have 5 clothing items that I never worn so far, but I've got two of them. One is from an ex, I probably won't dress it anyways and I never really liked it, so it just... gets old and dusty in my wardrobe. The other one is a miniskirt - it looks lovely, but it's actually really really really short. Never dressed that in public so far, it seems way to slutty :P

7. What is the most humiliating thing you would like to try? and why? What is the strangest underwear you have worn?
Hey, that's more than one question! ;; I really don't know about that yet, I recently opened up myself to semi-public and I still have to discover how far I'll go, what I like and so on. Really being a newbie on that topic (and on other topics probably too), so I can't tell much about that. But I would never go further than semi-public, that's for sure - only tasks which a low risk to get caught, nothing absolutely crazy. Strangest underwear... Nothing, I'd say, never heard any strange underwear thingy.

8. For a dare or on your own (recently) have you worn any of the following [...] if so explain why and what it was like.
No to cling wrap, no to paper underwear, no to adult diaper, no to G string as it definitely isn't summer now and also no to gone commando as I haven't done so since my long GD break.

9. For each of the ones you hav not tried would you try it as a dare or on your own or as a punishment?
Maybe I'd try dares involving a G string or cling wrap. Adult diaper would be a no-no for me and going commando was always ok, but only partially as I mentioned above. And paper underwear just sound's strange, don't even know what I should think about that.

10. For each of the items you haven't tried explain how you think it would feel to wear each of these items.
Cling wrap might be actually interesting and my naughty side thinks that it might be really suitable in combination with some bladder control dares. It would totally depend on what I actually do with that cling wrap, but I'd would be both a strange and naughty feeling. Not much to tell about the G-string, it would just feel like a G-string and that's about it... ...unless I'd have to wear it the other way around and wedgie myself, my pussy really hates such tasks. :P

11. What is the best dare / task you have done?
As I mentioned a post or two above, I don't have any favorite task so far. Maybe I'll pick one in the next few weeks or months, I'll see. So far almost all dares were great in their own special way.

12. If you were to give yourself an embarrassing / humiliating dare or task what would it be?
Because I'm so inexperienced in regards of public dares, I'd probably give me to task to wear some short skirt, no panties and try keeping my remote vibe inside my pussy. I think I should manage to do that, although it would be a really embarrassing feeling for me and I'd die in shame if that egg should plop out!

13. Does size really matter?
I really don't care about that much... Probably I even care less about that than some guys do. From the experience I've gathered so far, it makes a difference, but it's not everything and I'd never ever criticize a boyfriend about such a thing. Just accept each one as he/she is, that's one of my motto's.

14. Do you prefer a guy to pull out or stay in to the end?
Well, talking about if he would be my boyfriend, I'd definitely prefer him staying inside me till the end. But if he would like to finish off somewhere else, I'm flexible and straightforward.

15. does any of your friends/family know your on here?
No and no! They don't know that and it's my naughty secret ^-^

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything, cookie, edging, tasty