Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2015, 12:23 AM   #1
SilverNyx

Wink Dare the Newbie!

Hey guys. I'm 22 F, newbie looking for dares especially 'keep it in' dares

Likes : Semi Public, Masturbation, Puss stuffing / Insertions, Edging, Cum denial, Nipple play, Ice, Cum Eating, Cream pies

Dislikes : Anal, Clit pain, Nipple Torture

Limits : Pee, Poo, Extreme pain

Likes : Semi Public, Masturbation, Puss stuffing / Insertions, Edging, Nipple play, Ice, Cum Eating, Cream pies

Dislikes : Anal, Clit pain, Nipple Clamps

SilverNyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:27 AM   #2
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

For the next few days you cannot wear panties. You must be stuffed with them instead.
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:30 AM   #3
Duke225

The next time you are going out, edge 5 times in the hour before you leave with 10 seconds hands off after each edge.

Take the largest toy/insertable that you can keep inside yourself while still able to walk. I would prefer you tie it in with a crotch rope, but if you don't have the rope panties are okay. Wear a skirt or a dress, the higher the better.

While you are out find some privacy in a toilet or changing room and bring yourself to the edge again, then put the toy back in and continue with your day.

When you get home, edge 5 times again before taking out the toy then write your report.

You are not permitted to come until you have submitted all reports for dares you have completed and someone in this thread gives you permission.
Old 01-18-2015, 12:42 AM   #4
SilverNyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke225 View Post
The next time you are going out, edge 5 times in the hour before you leave with 10 seconds hands off after each edge.

Take the largest toy/insertable that you can keep inside yourself while still able to walk. I would prefer you tie it in with a crotch rope, but if you don't have the rope panties are okay. Wear a skirt or a dress, the higher the better.

While you are out find some privacy in a toilet or changing room and bring yourself to the edge again, then put the toy back in and continue with your day.

When you get home, edge 5 times again before taking out the toy then write your report.

You are not permitted to come until you have submitted all reports for dares you have completed and someone in this thread gives you permission.
I love this one! Will try it out tomorrow at uni.

Likes : Semi Public, Masturbation, Puss stuffing / Insertions, Edging, Nipple play, Ice, Cum Eating, Cream pies

Old 01-18-2015, 12:54 AM   #5
Jerms502

take 10 naked pictures (without face) of yourself in different poses and post them in an album on kink talk while holding a sign saying "getdare slut"

likes: humiliation, ice, pictures, wedgie, joi, light pain and light cbt, bondage

dislikes: video, skype, anal and messy

limits: piss, scat, public, bloody, heavy pain, spanking
Jerms502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:45 AM   #6
trenho
getDare Devil

Choise three items of different sizes, that you can put in the ass. Keep the first in for 30 minutes, then remove it and put in the second for other 30. The same with the third. The third must be the max size possible.
You can only use toothpaste as lube.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:01 AM   #7
SilverNyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktrixs View Post
For the next few days you cannot wear panties. You must be stuffed with them instead.
1) How many days?
2) When can I pull them out each day?
3) Am I allowed to make my self cum during the dare?

Old 01-18-2015, 03:21 AM   #8
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNyx View Post
1) How many days?
2) When can I pull them out each day?
3) Am I allowed to make my self cum during the dare?

3 days.
Keep them in when you are in public. Take them out when you have to. Just don't wear them.
If you can come by pulling them out and pushing them back in then sure.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:08 AM   #9
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to add 'an ice-cube' onto ktrixs's dare.

Please insert the ice-cube in first, then the panties. You do not need to replace the ice-cube after it has melted.

And of course, Welcome to getDare!

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 05:19 AM   #10
SilverNyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.G View Post

Please insert the ice-cube in first, then the panties. You do not need to replace the ice-cube after it has melted.

I'm really excited to try this out!

Old 01-18-2015, 09:50 AM   #11
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.G View Post

Nice touch there.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:56 AM   #12
SilverNyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke225 View Post

After edging five times my pussy was soaked and sensitive. I chose a super-sized mascara tube to insert into me. It rubbed inside me as I walked but I felt discomfort each time I sat down as it pushed up too deep inside me but soon I found myself squirming in my seat trying to prolong each rub. I excused myself and hurried to the toilet. I tried to get the tube out but it was too deep and I was soaked. I had to take off my panties, squat down and insert my fingers which only made me more horny. I edged in the stall and then insert the tube back inside. I wanted to come so badly. When I got home I stripped and made it to third edge before I came. I couldn't make it all the way to five. I was too worked up.

Old 01-20-2015, 12:10 AM   #13
Duke225

That sounds very nice, but you were not supposed to come...
Old 01-20-2015, 04:22 AM   #14
SilverNyx

If I can't do something or don't manage to complete it, you can choose something involving my dislikes that I will do

Old 01-21-2015, 01:10 AM   #15
Duke225

I want you to get two nipple clamps and a way to tie them to your wrist. If they have an existing chain or anchor points you can just tie string from that to your wrist. If you have wrist cuffs with D rings or something similar, attach the clamps to the cuff.

Clamp your nipples and attach the clamps to whichever hand you usually use when masturbating. Leave yourself only enough slack that you can just manage to get a finger of that hand inside your cunt if you bend forward.

You are to leave this attached until you have managed to edge 3 times without cumming. At least a 10 second break after each edge.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum eating, edging, insertions, pussy stuffing